BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
nic c.
Cape Coral , FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Other
This product is so fun! The stick form is so easy to use and much less messy than a loose pot of lip exfoliant. It leaves my lips well prepped for any lip product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alyssa F.
I love this lip exfoliator! When I don't have time to whip up my own version of a lip scrub, this is my go to! It exfoliates my lips so well. Not to mention, for the price you just cannot beat it!
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I treat myself to this product several times a week. It smells wonderful, and glides on nicely without being harsh. I typically put on a lip conditioner after I've taken it off and my lips always feel incredibly smooth! I can even get my husband to use this product. Best of all, cruelty free and only a dollar!
Tiffany Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love the packaging; when I first saw it. It is so easy to apply and it is mess free. Love how it leaves my lips feeling. I did get my exfoliator at target. I now for sure I will get more than one next time. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Hannah B.
So far favorite thing I received in the voxbox love it. It really takes all the dead skin off my lips and left them feeling smooth and comfortable. So excited about this!
Brianna B.
Quincy
I love the grapefruit one. It comes in super cute packaging, does its job, and smells just like grapefruit. It really exfoliates the lips well. Be sure to dampen your lips before and after use. Highly recommend.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pleasant flavor, I love the shape and concept. It makes my lips feel so good when I'm done exfoliating! It might taste a little too "kiddy" if you get some in your mouth, but the softness of your lips will compensate for that.
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
This is okay. I think it exfoliates pretty well, but the taste is awful to me. It's hard not to get any in your mouth also. That being said, it does what it says it does and exfoliates your lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?