5 colors available

How to use:

Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Smudges off but good for the price.I love that the exfoliate smells like common and makes my lips tingles.The color I had was to like for my completion.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Review for: Coconut
This is my favorite lip exfoliator of all time. It's cheap and it's so easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. I've bought the product numerous times. It's a staple.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
This lip exfoliater is one of the best on the market and it's so affordable. The fact that it's in lipstick form makes it so convenient and easy to use.
amy h.
amy h.
I absolutely swear on this product and this brand! I use it daily as a chapstick and a moisturizer for my lips! If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend you do!
Nashalys E.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this exfoliating scrub! Works a amaizing I have the cherry one and smells like heaven. It really dose exfoliate! And for the price its even better!
Isabella N.
Isabella N.
Exfoliates lips magnificently and leaves them smoothe but isn't the most long lasting so make sure to use it repeatedly in order to have desired result.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
This was an inexpensive exfoliator purchased in a Christmas gift set. I love this!!!! It makes my lips so smooth. Much easier to apply lipstick with silky smooth lips
M. N.
M. N.
North Carolina
Review for: Rose
I use this stuff every time before adding a liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel amazing. I bought it at Walmart for only $3 dollars and have bought it at least twice already. It's cheap and an amazing thing to buy.
Joelle B.
Joelle B.
Omaha, NE
Works ok at first but doesnt wear down evenly so you end up with a scratchy thing with none of the moistuizing part. Still, for the money it isn't bad.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product did exfoliate my lips but it got kinda gross and nasty after I used it for a second layer so I wouldn't recommend this but it is cheap so that's a good thing
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?