BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Miriam G.
New York , NY
Omggg this made it so much easier to exfoliate your lips! I love this product it does leave your lips very soft and I was impressed. After using this use the little lip balm that it comes with that is on the bottom of the product. You can open it and you will have a lip balm! That really helps keep your lips smooth ❤️
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I did not like the scent of this product at all. I also didn't feel like it exfoliated my lips much but rather softened them with oils. I usually make my own lip scrubs to exfoliate and this product makes me stand by this decision. The only benefit is that it is quick to use, so for people in a rush, it is a good pre-lipstick step.
Julia S.
Independence , KY
I like this product in that you don't have to put your fingers in a product to use so it is less messy therefore something I will use more regularly. I have the cherry tart and it smells good. Also the product is not expensive which is always nice.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I was not too impressed with this. While it smelled and tasted really good, I don't feel like it did anything. I've used the natural one before, not the mint one, and that was pretty good. However, this one didn't leave behind a gritty feeling and I did not feel like my lips were exfoliated at all. Disappointed for this.
Margarita T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
There's no gentle about this lip scrub. It's super gritty and not a fine grit at all. I bought it as I saw good reviews and several you tubers using it, but it was a mistake. DIY lip scrubs are much gentler. It does exfoliate but at the same time is extremely uncomfortable to me the way it does. I won't buy it again.
Fiammetta B.
I got this product in my elf voxbox in exchange for my honest review and I'm very pleased with it. I love the scent and minty taste and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I would recommend to others. You have to make sure your lips are a little moist before using it or else you won't exfoliate away dead skin cells.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have dry lips and i usually use a sugar scrub to get my lips to be nice and soft to apply lip product. This lip exfoliator does the same job in a more convenient way. You put it on just like lipstick and it smells good . You can also feel the exfoliation when you put it on. It is great and for the price you can't ask for more.
Jane D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The original flavor tastes like brown sugar and is very coarse. I've owned 3 and 2 have broken in the tube. i like it but don't use it too often bc it will do more harm than good. The new mint flavor has more balm than the original so it wears down quicker but it doesn't break from what i can tell so far. the mint (and I'm assuming the cherry but i haven't tried that because cherry makes me ill) is a lot less coarse but still effective
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite lip exfoliators! First because of the stick form it doesn't make a mess on your fingers when you put it on your lips! It's much easier to apply. All of the scents smell good and it tastes fine if you get it in your mouth. I always put some type of balm on my lips after exfoliating but I don't necessarily need too after using this because it puts a moisturizing layer of product after you scrub it off.
Trinity H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Brown sugar more...
The lip exfoliator is very convenient because it comes in a lipstick shape with a tube to twist up. It feels very gritty when applied so you know it's doing its job well!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?