BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Xiomara C.
I just used this product for the first time and I liked that it removed the dead skin cells on my lips. I tried the mint colored one. What I didn't like about it is that it's dry and you can't aggressively rub it against your lips or it'll hurt. Other than that, I really liked it and would purchase one myself. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. for testing purposes.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I was able to see why people use it! I felt a difference almost immediately. I always have problems with dry skin on my lips and it makes my lipstick look funky so I'm glad I found this and I know I'll continue to use it!
Carli W.
Everman, TX
I love the elf cosmetics lip exfoliator !! It smells and tastes like mint! It's not too abrasive on my lips! It's shaped like a lipstick so it's easy to use and rub on the lips! I love how gentle but tough it is!!! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
As soon as the weather starts to cool down my skin and lips get super chapped and dry. This lip exfoliator is a miracle in a tube. Simple application helps apply the scrub directly to your lips to take away dry skin and add a level of moisture. Nice to wear along or under a different lip color. It also has a great taste/smell
GREAT AWESOME! For only $1it is a great product and got all the dead skin off my lips I had no trouble with it at all. Got it at target and taste great too. Easy to apply. Would defiantly buy it again
Miriam G.
New York , NY
Omggg this made it so much easier to exfoliate your lips! I love this product it does leave your lips very soft and I was impressed. After using this use the little lip balm that it comes with that is on the bottom of the product. You can open it and you will have a lip balm! That really helps keep your lips smooth ❤️
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I was not too impressed with this. While it smelled and tasted really good, I don't feel like it did anything. I've used the natural one before, not the mint one, and that was pretty good. However, this one didn't leave behind a gritty feeling and I did not feel like my lips were exfoliated at all. Disappointed for this.
Brooke S.
OH my I absolutely love this! I have bought lip scrubs before and never really tried them before they required me to use my fingers. This products is in lipstick form and is really effective! One top though is that you should wipe it before each use to get it going. Other than that, it is a great lip exfoliating product!
Cali P.
Wadesboro, NC
Product is really good at exfoliating your lips and for a veRY affordable price. I've always made my own lip exfoliater but honestly for the price and quality, I'm not going to waste my time with the DIY version! Very impressed, elf has really stepped it up! I received this product for free but these are all my opinions
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is great for dry lips. I feel that it is not as moisturizing as everyone is claiming it is to be. I only feel that its scratching and that none of the moisturizing product transfers to my lips, unless i use the back part of the applicator. Other than that it tastes pretty good, smells good, and is super affordable.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?