5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
The elf lip exfoliator is only $3 and is very gritty. The packaging makes it very easy to apply with less mess. I have the mint flavor which I think is nice.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
I've used this before and I liked it but at the same time I didnt. I feel like you have to use pressure and it broke easily. It did work pretty good though.
Lizbeth Q.
Lizbeth Q.
Chico, CA
This is by far my favorite elf product! It is in a stick form, like a lipstick, so it is very easy to use. It is also not messy compared to other lip scrubs that come in a jar. I use this before I apply my liquid lipsticks to get my lips smooth and ready for application!
Bianelys G.
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Coconut
Omg I love this so much I literally use this every day before putting a matte lipstick. Every girl should have this elf this a great job really. I bought this online and I think it was 3 dollar I’ll definitely goin to buy this again.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Spencer, OH
BEST LIP EXFOLIATOR EVER!! It's nice it's in a tube and not a pot, you aren't sticking your finger in a tub and getting sugar under your nails. And it has a nice moisture barrier around the outside.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Super nice lip exfoliater! Gets all the chapped skin off my lips, and it takes super nice! It definitely met my expectations for such a cheap product. I've bought this 2 times and I'm out right now and I really wanna buy a new one.
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
These aren't my favorite lip exfoliator but it does make my lips soft. It's very messy and can remove foundation around lips if not carful. The flavors are nice and it doesn't burn your lips. I purchased this at Walmart and target
Paige M.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
Now this is a product i can back. I loved this exfoliator! I bought it on a whim and don't regret it at all! There are multiple options, which is awesome!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Review for: Other
Best lip exfoliant ever! The clear one works the best in my opinion. It works super well to get get rid of dead skin and make your life lips super smooth!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
For the price this works well. It removes dry skin from your lips and makeup you get on your lips from applying foundation. But it doesn't moisten your lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?