BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to see this in the elf voxbox! I had the original brown one and I couldn't stand the strong smell and taste. The one I received was mint and it is so much better! The smell isn't strong. It exfoliates the lips well and gets off a good bit of dead skin. This is perfect to have during the dry winter months when your lips are chapped and flaky!
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I got this in my elf voxbox and WOW this stuff is cool. I love the smell (even tastes decent too, though I wouldn't recommend getting much of it in your mouth. My initial reaction (after one use) is that my lips were noticeably softer and looked slightly plumper from the exfoliant. I'm excited to make this a part of my daily makeup routine!
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I own all three of these lip exfoliators! I received this for free to review from influenster. I have used these many times, very easy to apply, and goes on smooth lip a lipstick, bought at target, they carry all 3, very recommended, I love it, wish it came in a bigger size!
Kelsey V.
mill creek, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I got this stuff in mint in a voxbox and it's AMAZING. I love it, and hear me out here, you got dry skin on your face? Use the lip exfoliator. It's great for those little curves around your nostrils and on the chin. This stuff helps SO much in terms of wearing any drying lip color. It's a must have- such a game changer, plus, it tastes delightful.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
To be honest, I didn't know if I would like this lip exfoliator, but surprisingly I did! I had bought one a year or so ago from elf and I didn't think it worked that well, but elf has really stepped up their game and reformulated so that it works way better! Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for an affordable lip exfoliant!
Candice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
This New Formula its amazing
I have the New mint maniac lip exfoliator
Not harsh on your lips like the original one has
Light scent and leave the lips so smooth and feeling great!

I received this product for FREE from influenster
In exchange for my honest review.
Alexandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love LOVE this! I already had one before Influenster sent me one (thanksssss :)) for the price of it, you really can't go wrong. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and exfoliated. It really is amazing.
I'd buy it a million more times! Good job, e.l.f.!
Mel R.
I received this product free from Influenster to test out. All opinions are my own. I have never tried a lip exfoliater until now. I am never going back, it apples like a lip balm and then it is little bead on your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and leaves your lips so soft and hydrated. I got the mint one and it smells so good.
Karolina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my box box for free and was super excite since I could never find it at stores, it was always sold out! I heard great reviews but finally realized what it was til I tried it out by myself. I give it 4 starts only because it broke off a week in me using it but it was also half my fault, I'm still able to use it tho!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?