BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Nada A.
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rose
This product is HEAVENLY! It works wonders. It takes off all the deadskin from your lips and you can actually see it coming off. It also plumps your lips and make it smooth.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I recently purchased this product having other people suggest it as a must-have; They were absolutely correct!!! I use this product in my daily routine before applying any makeup to exfoliate my lips. It really helps to take away the dry skin and leaves your lips feeling really smooth! I follow it up with a lip balm then apply my lipstick or lip gloss at the end of my makeup routine and my lips look AMAZING every time . You can't go wrong with this product & the best part is that it's only a couple of dollars! It should be a part of everyone's make up routine. If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing!!
Rebakah M.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is my most repurchased lip scrub. I use it daily. I have tried other scrubs but nothing works quite as well as this one. I have bought this 3 times over and just got a new one two days ago. I apply a lip balm before and after use
Codey M.
Codey M.
LOVE E.L.F products so much because they are all such economically priced. The brown sugar made my lips feel so soft and healthy. I would recommend maybe improving the way it is made; when i began applying to my lips the stick broke off immediately. I still used it though!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Porterville, CA
Great! Not only does it work really well for exfoliating, it also has nice smell as well as taste. And the packaging makes it extremely easy to store and/or take on the go.
Shakera A.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Gentle lip exfoliating and smoothing ! Smells and tastes delicious! This is a steal ! Yes I have two ! Almost done ! I use this daily at night ! I love liquid lipsticks ! So I need to exfoliate daily!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that this product comes in a tuber rather than a pot because there's no need to use my finger to apply it. It is perfect for gentle exfoliation and very affordable.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I've been using this to exfoliate for years for my lips. It smells like brown sugar, helps a lot in the winter with dead skin and is a must before applying a liquid lippie.
Katie K.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this stuff was sooo bad.  it broke the first swipe on my lips.  i was so disappointed.  i also tried it after it broke and it was so coarse and gross.
Myranda T.
Myranda T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Other
I love this product! It exfoliates my lips better than anything else i've tried, smells wonderful, even tastes good! It lasts a long time too, even with daily use. Easy to use, and inexpensive, I definitely recommend this product!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?