BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lauren L.
I bought this product in "clear" on a whim and let me tell you, this lip exfoliator works wonders! I've struggled with having dry and flaky lips for years. The scrub has a gritty texture (likely from the sugar crystals) that leaves your lips feeling polished and smooth. Not to mention, it also smells and tastes delicious! The lipstick applicator makes it easy to apply the scrub as well. I would definitely recommend!
Carli W.
Everman, TX
I love the elf cosmetics lip exfoliator !! It smells and tastes like mint! It's not too abrasive on my lips! It's shaped like a lipstick so it's easy to use and rub on the lips! I love how gentle but tough it is!!! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Cierra M.
It works well as a product but i gave it 3 stars because the day i got ut i was using it and it broke in half because of how creamy it is so i havent really veen able to use it since
Deirdre C.
Im giving this product four stars because I feel it doesn't quite do it's job perfectly. That being said, it smells and tastes great! It softens lips, and goes exfoliate. I feel it could exfoliate a bit better. I still have some noticable dead skin when i use this. It takes a few tries of scrubbing that wiping, and repeat.
Weronika P.
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my E.l.f. Voxbox recently and it's absolutely amazing. There are beads inside of it which come off on your lips and help smooth them out, relieving you of any dry areas on your lips. I checked the price of it and it's definitely worth a try considering it's not even expensive.
Jessica E.
Ruston, LA
This is a great product for exfoliating your lips. It gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves your skin super soft. Love this product! It's also only $3 so it's totally worth the price and easy to pick up when you're in town. I'm almost out of mine and noticed they recently got more in different flavors so I picked up the mint one!
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
This product is by far one of my favorites! My lips were so smooth after exfoliating them. My lipstick went on so smoothly and looked absolutely beautiful! Application after application and my lips looked stunning! I use it sell the time now, especially with the colder temps and wind doing their best to ruin my lips...
Fiammetta B.
I got this product in my elf voxbox in exchange for my honest review and I'm very pleased with it. I love the scent and minty taste and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I would recommend to others. You have to make sure your lips are a little moist before using it or else you won't exfoliate away dead skin cells.
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
Got this in my elf vox box & im so glad I had the chance to test it. This was my first time using it & I love how it looks like lipstick because it's great for on the go & it's not messy at all. I used it a few times & it exfoliated my lips pretty well. I loved the minty smell too. 3 stars because it dried out my lips and I had to keep using lip balm.
Margarita T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
There's no gentle about this lip scrub. It's super gritty and not a fine grit at all. I bought it as I saw good reviews and several you tubers using it, but it was a mistake. DIY lip scrubs are much gentler. It does exfoliate but at the same time is extremely uncomfortable to me the way it does. I won't buy it again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?