BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect solution to those dry winter lips. I've never heard of a lip exfoliator but this is such a welcome addition to my regular regimen. The air is so dry this time of year and sometimes chapstick just isn't enough. This is a great quick fix.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a lip exfoliator before. It was a product I honestly didn't know I need in my life. But so far I am loving it. It makes my lips so smooth and soft
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally found this after searching for a similar product for ages, and it didn't disappoint. Its granules smooth lips while the balm moisturizes and fights dryness. This reminds me a lot of The Body Shop's old Lip Scuff exfoliate, but this is cheaper and more effective. The best part is that the granules and balm are in lipstick bullet form, so you can apply and wipe away with our getting your fingers involved. Win!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this product for so long and I finally picked it up in a Christmas kit I saw at Target. Great product! I've used so many different scrubs but you have to apply with your finger and it sometimes makes a mess. This is easy peasy as it applies like a lipstick. I rub it back and forth, back and forth and my dead skin just sheds off (gross, I'm sorry). I have the sweet cherry flavor and it's delish!
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Stephanie R.
Seagoville , TX
Really liked this product, especially the fact that it also tastes like mint! It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh. I used it before applying the matte lipstick and it worked great!

Recommend for anyone who wears a bold lip on the regular!
Atenas P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The new presentation of the lip exfoliator I liked a lot because the sugar particles are smaller and work better to exfoliate, in addition to adding new flavors. The previous presentation I did not like because the sugar particles were very large and did nothing for my lips.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a GREAT drugstore lip exfoliator! Unique as I had never seen an exfoliator in lipstick form, but it works amazingly well! And it's so inexpensive!
Daniela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip exfoliator. It's super cheap and lasts a while. It's not super rough so your lips are safe from scratches. Defo recommend to anyone.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?