BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Definitely worth the $3 I spent at Target today. It's great for getting off dead skin. It'll definitely be my back up. I think having a second actual scrub is a good idea but I'll definitely be using this and buying again.
Michaella R.
Michaella R.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really don’t like the taste of the exfoliating lip stick but it keeps your lips hydrated and no skin is hanging. Very easy to apply once you get it going and yes lasts long!
Mary H.
Mary H.
You can't do wrong with this lip exfoliate.
I used it one's I feel my lips all dry and crack. I follow the instructions for this product & after use I put on my Vaseline lip gel.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is the only lip exfoliator that I will use. It has the best flavor and it leaves my lips nice and soft. It is super easy to use and I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
If you can't tell by the likes and reviews I'll say it again, this exfoliator is amazing! Completely worth it and very inexpensive. It does get a little messy but they all do really.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this lip exfoliator before applying matte products and it works very well! It lasts for quite a while and really does make my product look better. I bought this is mint!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is my simple go to lip exfoliator. The granules are big enough to scrub off the rough patches but not so large and jagged that they damage your lips. It smells great too.
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
It really makes my lips soft! It didn't scrub them to death though! It's super easy to put on and it smells and taste great! I got mine as cvs and it's perfect! I'm always going to buy this lip scrub !
Bettie B.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this a long with my skin care routine, keeps my lips soft and smooth. Because I wear lipstick so much I'm always wanting to keep them as smooth as I can. Works amazing!
sara i.
sara i.
Review for: Mint Maniac
love this little lip scrub! smells super sweet and minty and the stick holds up while still being super scrubby. pro tip! you can pop the bottom of the tube off for a tiny pot of exfoliator-free balm!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?