5 colors available

How to use:

ALLISON K.
ALLISON K.
Fort Worth, TX
Just got the other day and I love it! One of my favorite exfoliaters so far! I love the easy to use style tube of "lipstick" without the mess of other scrubs. Smells fantastic!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Irma paola A.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This is again another hidden gem at the drugstore.
Like how genius to make an exfoliator in shape of a lipstick, super easy to apply no mess at all and It's awesome to carry in your purse for an emergency!
Esra C.
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Monica F.
Monica F.
LOVE my lip exfoliator! I have the Mint Maniac and I can't go a day without It! It honestly does what it says and leaves my lips feeling smooth ,refreshing and soft. (I've caught my hubby using it too) 😂👌 e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator ❤❤❤❤❤
Heather C.
Heather C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love the minty flavor of this lip exfoliant! It works really well and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I use this anytime I have a little bit of chapped/dry lips or just before I'm going to apply some lip stick to give it a smooth canvas.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Without a doubt this is one of the best lip exfoliators out there. The applicator as a lipstick makes it easy to use and easy to apply. It smells and tastes AMAZING. It does a great job removing dead skin during the dry winter months and leaves your lips feeling soft and supple!
Tito G.
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is 100% my favorite lip exfoliater. I've tried many from different brands and this one seems to get the job done the best. It is also hydrating as well.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
Katy, TX
Amazing!!!! Smells amazing!! It really does work! It's inexpensive!!!! You get a lot of product!! Highly recommend!!!! Amazing packaging!!! Love love love!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
The elf lip exfoliator is only $3 and is very gritty. The packaging makes it very easy to apply with less mess. I have the mint flavor which I think is nice.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?