5 colors available

How to use:

Kara C.
Kara C.
Loudon, TN
Bought the cherry tart. Love it taste good. Cant help but taste it cause its on your lips. Cost is great. Make sure u have a nice moisturizing lip balm for after
Zoie V.
Zoie V.
Review for: Other
This product is a definite 5 stars for me. It is so easy to use and it really works. My lips are so smooth and soft after use. The exfoliater smells good and it even tastes good. I highly recommend this product and I will buy this and use it a lot.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
I have this product in sweet cherry and I LOVE it. It's not too rough but leaves my lips smooth and does it's job well. Bonus? My lips taste like cherry after every use and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my...I can't even. This stuff is incredible and SO cheap!! I use this every other night on my lips and haven't had one chapped lips problem this winter (of course I follow up with a Chapstick). This formula is great. It is rough enough to get all the dead skin off, but not so harsh that it breaks down my lips! Highly recommend! :) The reason for only 4 stars is because this is the first lip exfoliator I have ever tried so I have to leave some room for competition but the bar is raised awfully high!
Mylei Z.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love loVE LOVE this! I was hesitant to buy this because I usually make my own sugar lip scrub, but after reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to try it out.

PROS:
-Only $3
-Extremely convenient packaging, the lipstick shape makes for a mess-free lip exfoliation (unlike my home made scrubs, that can get pretty messy). The packaging also makes it easy for traveling
-Exfoliates way better than any lip scrub I have ever tried, or any lip scrub I have ever made. My lips are left VERY soft
-The grit in this scrub is not too rough or gritty, and the creaminess helps moisturize my lips

CONS:
-If you accidentally taste it, it doesn't taste very good, lol
-Not as natural as my home made lip scrubs
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
this is the best packaging of a lip scrub ever if you feel that pot lip scrubs are too much mess. its not pricey at all and definitely worth it. they have different flavors/scents of them which is cool.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love e.l.f. lip exfoliators. They remove the dead skin from the lips and leave my lips feeling soft and smooth. The mint flavor is my favorite. It is very affordable and worth the price. I purchased mine from the e.l.f. website.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Adrian, MO
It's an okay product. I honestly feel like it's too harsh on my lips. I only like it because it's in a stick form. I'm just going to stick with my Lush lip scrubs.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is okay and not okay. For the price it's awesome it does it's job. But you have to scrap the top part off or it won't work. Also you have to be careful breaks easily. Comes with a convient lip balm on bottom for after care.
Terris E.
Terris E.
League City, TX
Review for: Coconut
Great scent. Wasn't that impressed at first but after continued use I liked it. I've had better but the ones I've used are by independent creators. Price is so so. Not easy to find.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?