BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nazy N.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am using this now and this does wonders to my lips. I have been using this from a month and i am already seeing a lot of change. My lips are moisturized and baby soft. #contest
Viktoria H.
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Rose
I really wish it exfoliated the way I thought it would it actually felt more like a burning feeling then anything. Love a lot of your products but this was just not one for me.
Rami N.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased the E.LF. lip exfoliation balm and I definitely recommend this product to anyone who have dry lips that needs some refreshing nourishment. It comes in different colors and smell. The one I got was coconut. I love it.
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
Loganville, GA
I like that this product comes in lipstick holder. It makes it easier to scrub your lips to remove any dead skin or buildup. I think it exceeded my expectations because it left my lips feeling smooth afterwards. It is so expensive which makes it an awesome find at the drugstore.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is very convenient and easy to use on the go. Mine broke very easily and was hard to use after that. Other than that the product did a very nice job making my lips soft and flake free
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The price is extremely cheap. After using this lip exfoliator my lips feel so soft. I love using this product because the results are so good. It also tastes/smells good. I always make sure to put chapstick on after to make my lips more soft and prevent them from drying out.
Bettie B.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this a long with my skin care routine, keeps my lips soft and smooth. Because I wear lipstick so much I'm always wanting to keep them as smooth as I can. Works amazing!
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Definitely worth the $3 I spent at Target today. It's great for getting off dead skin. It'll definitely be my back up. I think having a second actual scrub is a good idea but I'll definitely be using this and buying again.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this lip scrub everyday I love the fresh minty feel. Keeps my lips super soft. It is only a few dollars too which makes it even better I will continue to buy it. I would recommend this to anyone
Mary H.
Mary H.
You can't do wrong with this lip exfoliate.
I used it one's I feel my lips all dry and crack. I follow the instructions for this product & after use I put on my Vaseline lip gel.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?