BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Olivia O.
I loved the mint exfoliator! The tube packaging is so convenient to use, the taste is delicious (I probably shouldn't be eating it...), and it's pretty sanitary for one-person use. It's pretty on par with other e.l.f. products in terms of quality, and I'd definitely recommend it to friends looking for a good on-the-go exfoliator.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This little product is freaking genius!!! My lips are perpetually dry and flaky and this saves my life when it comes to wearing lipstick bc i can just quickly swipe it a few times and im smooth and exfoliated. No mess, no nonsense. Plus it looks like a lippie in the package so it travels easily! And super affordable. Love love love!
Kassandra R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I really liked this product! I use it before going bed and love how it dissolves into a nice serum after application. I also love the applicator and how it resembles a lipstick! Overall, this does help exfoliate the dead skin on the lips successfully. I would recommend this product!
Kayla F.
Russellville , AL
WOW. this is like face scrub for your lips! I can imagine this one tube lasting a really long time. I love it! I never thought I'd love it this much but I do. Very easy to use. It leaves lips feeling soooooooo soft afterwards. The ingredients are perfect. Would recommend to anyone.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love the fact that this is in a form of a lipstick. I hate having to use things where I have to dip my finger in, just due to how unsanitary that can be. Anyways this does get the job done. It's really easy to use & the taste isn't horrid. The only thing is a couple uses after it started to get harsh.
Cierra M.
It works well as a product but i gave it 3 stars because the day i got ut i was using it and it broke in half because of how creamy it is so i havent really veen able to use it since
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Sooo im completely obsessed with this lip exfoliator! It's so adorable that it's a lip scrub in the form of lipstick. Not only is it at a great price but it leaves your lips feeling silly and smooth like butter:)! I'd highly recommend this product for anyone with chapped and or dried lips. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Lauren L.
I bought this product in "clear" on a whim and let me tell you, this lip exfoliator works wonders! I've struggled with having dry and flaky lips for years. The scrub has a gritty texture (likely from the sugar crystals) that leaves your lips feeling polished and smooth. Not to mention, it also smells and tastes delicious! The lipstick applicator makes it easy to apply the scrub as well. I would definitely recommend!
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this for testing purposes and at first I thought it was going to be like a lib balm. I had never tried it before so I was really excited. It feels smooth to the touch, but rough when being applied. I immediately noticed results and my dead skin was already peeling off. After I wiped it off, my lips were sooo smooth! If you suffer from chapped lips, definitely try this out!
Deirdre C.
Im giving this product four stars because I feel it doesn't quite do it's job perfectly. That being said, it smells and tastes great! It softens lips, and goes exfoliate. I feel it could exfoliate a bit better. I still have some noticable dead skin when i use this. It takes a few tries of scrubbing that wiping, and repeat.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?