BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa L.
Hamer, SC
I received this lip exfoliator in my vox box, i LOVE it! Though when I accidentally licked my lips with it on... it tasted horrible lol but made my lips feel super soft and my lipstick went on perfectly after moisturizing after the exfoliator! I will DEFINITELY buy in the future! I wonder if they have different scents? I received mint in my voxbox!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the recent elf vox box but this was my favorite product in the box. I got the flavor mint maniac which smells amazing and doesn't taste bad even though I'm probably not supposed to taste it lol. The only suggestion I would make is use your finger to apply outside you'll get dead skin on your lipstick. Other than that it works great!
Rocio V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is pretty frickin' cool! I didn't even know lip exfoliators came in lipstick form before I received this voxbox. It leaves your lips super soft after use and if you remove the bottom, there's some chap stick for use after you exfoliate! This one came in Mint Maniac which leaves your lips feeling fresh as well.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is a must have! It really does help rid dead skin off your lips leaving them super smooth. I have tried the sugar version once but I received the mint version in a voxbox and I highly recccomend getting the mint one instead of the sugar! Both are nice though. I recieved this product complimentary but all opinions are my own.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best lip exfoliator I've used! It goes on smooth, and is ridiculously easy to use. It's also 100% painless! After wiping it off, lips are smooth and beautiful <3
I was worried about using this after chapped lips... It worked wonderfully!
I received a free sample to test and review. I highly recommend this lip exfoliator--- it's not expensive & really works!!!
Ali W.
Pasadena, MD
So I really enjoy this product. I like that its somewhat scrubby and moisturizing and tastes really sweet so I can lick it off my lips! However maybe a little more sugar could be used for a better exfoliation? I'm not sure what's missing in it for me. However its still a great product and I'm definitely happy to use. I also like that its in a tube.
Noemy M.
LOVE THIS! affordable lip scrub and leaves your lips super soft! He first day I got it I was obsessed with it! Try not to get it in your mouth because the taste is yucky. Got mine from target!
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I got this in my elf voxbox and WOW this stuff is cool. I love the smell (even tastes decent too, though I wouldn't recommend getting much of it in your mouth. My initial reaction (after one use) is that my lips were noticeably softer and looked slightly plumper from the exfoliant. I'm excited to make this a part of my daily makeup routine!
Charity N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really have enjoyed using my mint lip exfoliator because it is really easy to apply and use, you use it like a lipstick. It gets all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves them soft and smooth. It doesn't feel rough at all. I would recommend this to others.
I received this product in my ELF voxbox for my own opinion, free of charge.
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator (mint maniac) just came in my e.l.f. Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes, all I have to say is I'm in love. The dry skin I had on my lip.. it just got rid of it. It's super smooth and doesn't hurt and believe it or not it smells good.. and I accidentally tasted it and it tastes just as good. This product it great!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?