BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
I just tried this for the 1st time&I luv it! I tend to get dry Peely lips in the winter & exfoliating them with the elf foliator really helped make them soft&smooth and it was noticeable after I used it twice!I have Mint Maniac,Smells Good. I received mine complimentary but this is my true honest opinion on the product
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
I got the mint flavor/smell in my elf voxbox for free. This product is SO unique ive never seen anything like it. It is so convenient for on the go when your lips feel super dry crusty and flakey. Chapstick doesnt always do the job when your lips are crusting. I love this product! My lips felt a bit plumper and smooth.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Este exfoliador de labios es realmente bueno! Pensé que era muy sutil porque primero lo probé en el dorso de mi mano y casi no lo sentí. Pero al probarlos en mis labios realmente si se sienten los gránulos. Obvio la piel de los labios es mas delgada. Me gusto mucho quito la piel muerta de mis labios y me la dejo suave.
Jessica M.
I suffer from severely dry, chapped lips. This is hands down my favorite exfoliator. It made my lips really smooth once I was done. And doesn't taste bad at all. The taste is sweet. It does get nasty looking if you use it for a long time but there so inexpensive just toss and repurchase. I'm definitely repurchasing.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I really like this stuff.
That being said, I much prefer tarte's version.
Elfs is a great price but I noticed it will melt away to nothing fairly quickly and I find myself applying 2 to 3 times before I feel fully exfoliated.
I bought this because I hate how messy jars can be and for that reason it's really amazing.
Lena M.
My first time ever trying this type of item ever and it worked like I expected it to .. helped smooth my lips yes but it broke off big pieces .. other than that it was good .. maybe an isolated incident I'll continue to try it out .. buying again? Maybe since its cold out help keep them from being extremely chapped!
Madison B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this a few days ago and I have used it every day since, I love it! My lips are so soft and moisturized! I can't see them getting chapped for awhile because this works so great! My lips are softer and redder. This doesn't hurt my lips or anything, it's so nice and it's a great price of $3! Defiantly recommend!
Julia M.
I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this exfoliating lipstick bullet but I have been so surprised by just how well this works! It works so well but is gentle enough to use on a daily basis! The sugar used to exfoliate disintegrates as you use it so you don't have to worry about it being messy. 10/10 would recommend
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product. It's very abrasive and i feel that it will do a better job at exfoliating than other products may. I feel that i am going through this product more quickly than i had anticipated, and may have to rebuy. its cheap, non irritating and plumps up my lips. my only dislike is the way it tastes on my lips.
Maggie B.
I got a free sample of this exfoliating lip product, and I love it. The texture is perfect for smoothing dry, cracked lips, and it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike some other lip scrubs, this stick form doesn't make a mess. Smells and tastes great too! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?