BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hailey S.
Review for: Coconut more...
This product works for about an hour. It seems to take the skin off but not for long. The value isn’t too bad but worth the price. It did not meet my expectations. I may buy it again but may not. It’s worth trying though.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received this e.l.f. Lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox for free to try it out and review it. What I liked about this product is the sleek look of the product, and that it comes in the shape of a lipstick! It's so cute, and the mint green color makes it really stand out! I love the convenience because I don't have to grab it with my fingers, instead I can just apply it to my moistened lips like a lipstick, in circular motion, and the lip exfoliator will do its job. I like how gentle it is and how soft it leaves my lips, prepping them perfectly, and making it super easy to apply a nice lip balm, gloss, or lip color afterwards. You just have to remember to apply the lip exfoliator gently and it won't be uncomfortable. This was the first time I tried a product like this, and it exceeded my expectations! It couldn't have come at a better time, because my lips always get dry during the colder winter months. I recommend you guys give this product a try!
#elfskincaretips #elfskincare #elf #elfvoxbox #contest #influenster
Kori S.
Danville, AL
This stuff rocks! I use it often to give my lips extra exfoliation. The lipstick like tube is perfect for application and you can get it anywhere elf products are sold. Price is great too!
Teresa B.
I've used this in both the sweet cherry and grapefruit flavors and loved both. This product has the right combination of exfoliant and emollient ingredients and makes my lips feel amazing!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Coconut more...
These are great for dry, cracked lips! They’re really smooth and buttery and apply so easily! I was extremely satisfied when I purchased this and tried it the first time! Definitely a good buy!
Gwendlyn. S.
I've literally gone through like 4 of these bc I love them so much! Especially in the winter before putting on lipstick! Helps with that awful cracked lips that winter can leave you with.
Shannalee S.
The smell is amazing. Does exactly what it's supposed to with removing dead skin and getting lips ready for a nice coat of lipstick. Good quality for the price and not a bad taste either
Hanna B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I love this. It's so easy to apply and it smells and tastes wonderful. My lips are dry no matter how much water I drink. I received this for Christmas and would gift it to someone else.
Victoria S.
San Antonio, TX
I especially love the cherry, mint & general scrubs because not only is it cheap ($3) but it's good for when you need to travel or a quick morning routine also it's a cute design.
Donna C.
Review for: Other more...
I love this exfoliator. I prefer this type to the ones in the jars that you have to dig out. This one exfoliates without leaving a mess. I purchased it on the hush app. The packaging is nice and sleek. I would definitely purchase this again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?