5 colors available

How to use:

Leah M.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I received this lip exfoliator in my ELF Box from Influenster! This was my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I was shocked at how much I liked it! You apply it just like lip stick and massage the "grit" around until it gently removes your chapped lips or dead skin. The grit goes away and leaves your lips silky smooth. I love the mint flavour too!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I have the mint exfoliator and it made my lips smooth and moisturized. I loved the product but it wasn't what I expected. I kind of expected a more rough feel to really scrub away dead and dry skin but instead it just moisturized it back to life... which I am not complaining about!! So overall it was great but more of a moisturizer than an exfoliator.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really enjoy this lip exfoliater! You put it on and since it is a sugar scrub you move it around yohr lips so tge sugar crystals exfoliate dead skin than you just lick the sugar off leaving nice smooth lips. The sugar is very crystallized and it does kind of hurt when you put it on but it does what it's supposed to and it helps rejuvenate your lips.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I've tried both the mint & brown sugar and love them both! It is so easy to apply since it is just like any other lipstick! My lips are always super smooth afterwards! This is perfect for the winter months!! Elf always has great products at a great price! It never hurts my wallet to give them a try! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great little set. For around $5, you get a lip exfoliation and a lip color. The exfoliator is in sweet cherry flavor, and is a great lip scrub. It sloughs off dry flaky skin and makes your lips feel supple and moisturized. The lip color is in an easy to wear berry shade, has a nice, light formula, and comes in an easy to apply narrow stick.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Las VEgas, NV
INGENIOUS!!! I love this thing. Must have for the winter. I never knew that I was missing such an important piece of my life! I have been using this morning and night, my lips get SO dry and cracked in the winter, its disgusting. I love using this and following up with some coconut oil for hydration. My lips have been smooth and soft all winter long!
Celine M.
Celine M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I wanted to try this product because it has a cult following on social media, so you can say I was thrilled when my mother gave me hers! I've tried it several times and haven't been as impressed as I expected. It exfoliates fine but leaves behind a sugar taste that is weird and off putting. I won't purchase this item after my current tube is finished
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is a must have! It really does help rid dead skin off your lips leaving them super smooth. I have tried the sugar version once but I received the mint version in a voxbox and I highly recccomend getting the mint one instead of the sugar! Both are nice though. I recieved this product complimentary but all opinions are my own.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
My lips felt AMAZING after using this! I hadn't been able to find a good lip scrub so I had been making my own with honey and Brown sugar which is an inexpensive way to get a lip scrub but I now have an inexpensive AND convenient fix with this lip exfoliator. I love that it's in a lipstick bullet form because it's good on the go and not messy at all.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
I received this in my e.l.f. voxbox and applied as directed. I didn't feel anything that would lead me to believe it was exfoliating my lips - nothing grainy or even any texture of any kind. Maybe my product was too dried out? The packaging is cute though and it smelled minty. I do not notice any weird tastes in my mouth as others have commented on.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?