BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
nic c.
Cape Coral , FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Other
This product is so fun! The stick form is so easy to use and much less messy than a loose pot of lip exfoliant. It leaves my lips well prepped for any lip product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alyssa F.
I love this lip exfoliator! When I don't have time to whip up my own version of a lip scrub, this is my go to! It exfoliates my lips so well. Not to mention, for the price you just cannot beat it!
Dyani M.
The mint one is my absolute favorite. The little grains in the formula exfoliate and leave your lips feeling super hydrated! It glides on easily and smells great! 10/10!
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Lilliana G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a really good Lip Exfoliator. Probably by far one of the best ones. And not to mention it's so cheap! And super long lasting. You don't need to put so much on, a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Tiffany Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love the packaging; when I first saw it. It is so easy to apply and it is mess free. Love how it leaves my lips feeling. I did get my exfoliator at target. I now for sure I will get more than one next time. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Kelsey T.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I treat myself to this product several times a week. It smells wonderful, and glides on nicely without being harsh. I typically put on a lip conditioner after I've taken it off and my lips always feel incredibly smooth! I can even get my husband to use this product. Best of all, cruelty free and only a dollar!
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I bought this in desperation when my lips were severely chapped. After one use they were healed! For $3 this is unbeatable in value. Will definitely continue purchasing!
Hannah B.
So far favorite thing I received in the voxbox love it. It really takes all the dead skin off my lips and left them feeling smooth and comfortable. So excited about this!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?