BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kassandra R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I really liked this product! I use it before going bed and love how it dissolves into a nice serum after application. I also love the applicator and how it resembles a lipstick! Overall, this does help exfoliate the dead skin on the lips successfully. I would recommend this product!
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
SO TASTY! For a while I often used the lush cosmetics lip exfoliant pots but I found it very grainy and crumbly. I thought that is what all lip exfoliants were like. When I scooped up one of these babies I was super excited. I love how they are extremely exfoliating but also SO SMOOTH. They leave a moisturizing layer on your lips even with so much exfoliation. And it tastes super yummy! ­čĹů
Olivia O.
I loved the mint exfoliator! The tube packaging is so convenient to use, the taste is delicious (I probably shouldn't be eating it...), and it's pretty sanitary for one-person use. It's pretty on par with other e.l.f. products in terms of quality, and I'd definitely recommend it to friends looking for a good on-the-go exfoliator.
Erin H.
I. Love. This. Exfoliator. It's like a lip scrub packed into a convenient little tube! It is so easy and it makes my lips super soft afterwards. My lips have never been so healthy. The other thing I love is that it's affordable! Even though I received it complimentary, in a voxbox, I'll definitely be purchasing it in the future.
Kayla F.
Russellville , AL
WOW. this is like face scrub for your lips! I can imagine this one tube lasting a really long time. I love it! I never thought I'd love it this much but I do. Very easy to use. It leaves lips feeling soooooooo soft afterwards. The ingredients are perfect. Would recommend to anyone.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I received the all new mint maniac in a Voxbox for review. I absolutely love it. It's practically gone and I've only had it for about two weeks. The weather here has been dry so I've been using it a lot. I definitely plan on buying more. It's great as a pre-lipstick scrub or used to scrub and moisturize and go on with your day.
Shena R.
Bellevue, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
If you're looking for a quick lip exfoliator, this is your go too! It's easy to use and is convenient for when you have dry lips! The original smells like vanilla mixed with brown sugar. I usually like to use it in the morning before I get ready and at night.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This little product is freaking genius!!! My lips are perpetually dry and flaky and this saves my life when it comes to wearing lipstick bc i can just quickly swipe it a few times and im smooth and exfoliated. No mess, no nonsense. Plus it looks like a lippie in the package so it travels easily! And super affordable. Love love love!
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Me encanta este producto, lo ocupo todos los d├şas ya que mis labios son Super secos, y siempre ando como con "pellejitos".. entonces me ayuda A exfoliarlos y darles una apariencia suave a mis labios. No tiene un olor fuerte. Tal vez no lo compre de nuevo pero con el motivo de probar otros productos,
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Packaging: Easy, efficient and clean! You use it like it is a chapstick. Then wipe it off.

Product/Review: This lip exfoliator gently rubs off chapped skin and turns them into smooth and soft lips. It makes applying lipstick and lip color so much more easier.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?