5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Porterville, CA
Great! Not only does it work really well for exfoliating, it also has nice smell as well as taste. And the packaging makes it extremely easy to store and/or take on the go.
Shakera A.
Shakera A.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Gentle lip exfoliating and smoothing ! Smells and tastes delicious! This is a steal ! Yes I have two ! Almost done ! I use this daily at night ! I love liquid lipsticks ! So I need to exfoliate daily!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that this product comes in a tuber rather than a pot because there's no need to use my finger to apply it. It is perfect for gentle exfoliation and very affordable.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I've been using this to exfoliate for years for my lips. It smells like brown sugar, helps a lot in the winter with dead skin and is a must before applying a liquid lippie.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA
this stuff was sooo bad.  it broke the first swipe on my lips.  i was so disappointed.  i also tried it after it broke and it was so coarse and gross.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
If you have dry lips and are on a budget then this one is for you. My lips feels so replenished after using this. After I use it then I apply a chapstick on an good to go.
Myranda T.
Myranda T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Other
I love this product! It exfoliates my lips better than anything else i've tried, smells wonderful, even tastes good! It lasts a long time too, even with daily use. Easy to use, and inexpensive, I definitely recommend this product!
Mali S.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product and it makes your lips feel so smooth. A plus is that it tastes really good (not that your supposed to get it in your mouth:) ) The one downside is that it dries up a little. It's still useable, but it will sometimes come off of the tube (you can easily stick it back on)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
My all time favorite lip expoliating product. Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. Pleasant brown suhar smell. Not too rough on my sensitive lips so that's always a bonus.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing, it's great at removing the dead skin, it's getting rid of my severely chapped lips and it smells (and tastes) so good. I will definitely be buying this for life!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?