BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other
I got the vanilla. It works pretty well but the application can be difficult. If you put too much pressure the stick will break off. Other than that it definitely does its job at a good price. It tasted nice too!
This is a good, light exfoliation for your lips. It smells good, and works very well. It's super moisturizing. It's very easy to use and didn't take much effort. I have only had mine for about three weeks, but it doesn't look like I've been using it at all. And for the price? Amazing.
Jazmine C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
The smell is amazing! And it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth after wearing lipstick or before I put it on it makes the lipstick smooth and the product is really great I would definitely buy again.
Bridgett M.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am in love with this product, no need to purchase a $30 lip treatment when I can just use this, every time I'm gonna be using a liquid lipstick or lipstick I use this amazing product. I divide my lips into 4 sections and use this product for 10 seconds on each section so the lipstick can have a smooth canvas
Iliana g.
Fombell, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff it is so inexpensive and really exfoliates my lips! I try to use it every night it's so easy like applying lipstick and it leaves my lips super soft and taste really good I will keep buying
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
I love this product from Elf! It makes my lips so soft and smooth! And it smells so good! It's definitely a steal because it is so cheap. That's why I love Elf they have some good products for a great price!
Very very nice! I absolutely love this stuff. Would defiantly recommend. It is nice for dark or light skinned people. It's all around very very nice. I enjoy having it to attend parties or going out for the evening. It is just stunning.
keisha l.
Summerville , SC
Review for: Mint Maniac
Leaves my lips feeling softer than a baby bottom. They get away all of the dead skin. I use mine before I put on liquid lipstick to make sure my lips are nice and smooth and after I take the lipstick off.
Miriam C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
HANDS DOWN, THEEEE BEST lip exfoliator ever! It's sooooo nicely priced, it comes in a lipstick tube packaging, very user friendly. I wasn't able to find these ANYWHERE, and then one day I found a TONE of them and bought them all! Ever since then, my friends ask me for a good lip exfoliator and I hand them one of these bad boys, free of charge! Slowly but surely, i believe, I'm curing the world of dry, crusty lips everywhere! They've all come back to me and said it was AMAZING and better than other lip exfoliators they've tried! *coughcoughLUSH'scoughcough* Buy as many of these as you can! They're amazing! Haha! :D
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Rose
Love how scrubby these are make my lips super soft and takes the chap right away!! Super cheap, and great quality, forget lip sugar scrubs this is all you need and lasts forever!! I'd buy again and again!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?