BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love love love ELF! you get great products for great bargains, its literally my fav! i bought this lip exfoliate for $2.89 and its the best one i have ever had. the taste is like a cocoa buttery taste. its like grains of sand in the lipstick. it leaves my lips soooo soft every time i use it, i wouldn't use anything else at this point!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
This is a great quick fix for any dry skin on the lips. A perfect pre lip color exfoliation. It's super easy to use, takes seconds in fact. I have the Mint Maniac that I got in a Vox Box. It smells minty but doesn't leave that mint sensation after, which is fine, I'm not a fan of the lingering cooling effect anyways. I definitely recommend!
Tamara O.
I currently received my e.l.f voxbox and the first product I used was the e.l.f lip exfoliator. It kinda worked when it came towards giving me that nice soft look but when applying it felt rough. Hopefully this helps e.l.f find a way to make it feel soft when applying.
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
I will for sure be buying this when I get a chance to! My lips get really chapped and flaky in the winter and this worked perfectly, applied easily, and tasted great! I love the packaging as it made it so much easier to use and it really buffs away the dead skin without irritating my lips! Influenster sent me this to test and I love it!
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
This New Formula its amazing
I have the New mint maniac lip exfoliator
Not harsh on your lips like the original one has
Light scent and leave the lips so smooth and feeling great!

I received this product for FREE from influenster
In exchange for my honest review.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
To be honest, I didn't know if I would like this lip exfoliator, but surprisingly I did! I had bought one a year or so ago from elf and I didn't think it worked that well, but elf has really stepped up their game and reformulated so that it works way better! Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for an affordable lip exfoliant!
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this! I already had one before Influenster sent me one (thanksssss :)) for the price of it, you really can't go wrong. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and exfoliated. It really is amazing.
I'd buy it a million more times! Good job, e.l.f.!
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really enjoy this lip exfoliator! I just got the new one in mint maniac! And it love it!!! It make my lips so soft and it really helps take away all the extra skin! I love how it come in a stick form because I love exfoliating my lips but I'm not a big fan of digging my finger into the pot so having it in a stick form make it even better for me!
Maggie G.
bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product really interested me and I thought I'd try it because I've been too lazy to make my own lip scrubs and I think they can be expensive to purchase and a mess to clean up. I absolutely love this and it really rids my lips of the dead skin. It's so easy and convenient and really does its job. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?