5 colors available

How to use:

Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Toano, VA
I live by these. I buy 3 at a time because I use them so often they leave my lips soft and smooth and to me plumper because they're crystal clear from impurities!
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
the e.l.f exfoliator is good but it doesn't get the job done as good as others. I bought this a couple weeks ago at target the package is nothing todo for but the price for it is good.
Taty F.
Taty F.
Manchester, NH
This works very well for prepping lips before putting on lipstick to prevent cracks and dry lips!! It feels good to get rid of dead skin and freshen up your lips.
Shamari p.
Shamari p.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Rose
Great product to exfoliate the lips. I like that in lipstick form instead of having to dip finer in a pomade. I leave it on for about 2 mins then remove with damp cloth. Lips are softer and lipstick glides better.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I get dry lips and I'll put lip balm on but they seem to always dry out and this product really help to get all the dry skin off and make your lips nice and soft. It also is really easy to use! I really enjoy using it! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Kara C.
Kara C.
Loudon, TN
Bought the cherry tart. Love it taste good. Cant help but taste it cause its on your lips. Cost is great. Make sure u have a nice moisturizing lip balm for after
Zoie V.
Zoie V.
Review for: Other
This product is a definite 5 stars for me. It is so easy to use and it really works. My lips are so smooth and soft after use. The exfoliater smells good and it even tastes good. I highly recommend this product and I will buy this and use it a lot.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
I have this product in sweet cherry and I LOVE it. It's not too rough but leaves my lips smooth and does it's job well. Bonus? My lips taste like cherry after every use and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my...I can't even. This stuff is incredible and SO cheap!! I use this every other night on my lips and haven't had one chapped lips problem this winter (of course I follow up with a Chapstick). This formula is great. It is rough enough to get all the dead skin off, but not so harsh that it breaks down my lips! Highly recommend! :) The reason for only 4 stars is because this is the first lip exfoliator I have ever tried so I have to leave some room for competition but the bar is raised awfully high!
Mylei Z.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love loVE LOVE this! I was hesitant to buy this because I usually make my own sugar lip scrub, but after reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to try it out.

PROS:
-Only $3
-Extremely convenient packaging, the lipstick shape makes for a mess-free lip exfoliation (unlike my home made scrubs, that can get pretty messy). The packaging also makes it easy for traveling
-Exfoliates way better than any lip scrub I have ever tried, or any lip scrub I have ever made. My lips are left VERY soft
-The grit in this scrub is not too rough or gritty, and the creaminess helps moisturize my lips

CONS:
-If you accidentally taste it, it doesn't taste very good, lol
-Not as natural as my home made lip scrubs
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?