5 colors available

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is the only lip exfoliator that I will use. It has the best flavor and it leaves my lips nice and soft. It is super easy to use and I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is my simple go to lip exfoliator. The granules are big enough to scrub off the rough patches but not so large and jagged that they damage your lips. It smells great too.
Bettie B.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this a long with my skin care routine, keeps my lips soft and smooth. Because I wear lipstick so much I'm always wanting to keep them as smooth as I can. Works amazing!
sara i.
sara i.
Review for: Mint Maniac
love this little lip scrub! smells super sweet and minty and the stick holds up while still being super scrubby. pro tip! you can pop the bottom of the tube off for a tiny pot of exfoliator-free balm!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Arden, NC
The coconut exfoliator is one of my favorite beauty products I've ever stumbled upon. I actually thought I was buying a brown lipstick (lol) but ended up with this but, oh man, I'm so glad I bought this. It's so good and hydrating and I adore this product to death. I have bought so many of these and will continue to do so.
Codey M.
Codey M.
LOVE E.L.F products so much because they are all such economically priced. The brown sugar made my lips feel so soft and healthy. I would recommend maybe improving the way it is made; when i began applying to my lips the stick broke off immediately. I still used it though!
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I recently purchased this product having other people suggest it as a must-have; They were absolutely correct!!! I use this product in my daily routine before applying any makeup to exfoliate my lips. It really helps to take away the dry skin and leaves your lips feeling really smooth! I follow it up with a lip balm then apply my lipstick or lip gloss at the end of my makeup routine and my lips look AMAZING every time . You can't go wrong with this product & the best part is that it's only a couple of dollars! It should be a part of everyone's make up routine. If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing!!
Rebakah M.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is my most repurchased lip scrub. I use it daily. I have tried other scrubs but nothing works quite as well as this one. I have bought this 3 times over and just got a new one two days ago. I apply a lip balm before and after use
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This ELF lip exfoliator is awesome. It's really convenient, quick and easy to use. It's not too harsh and abrasive, but leaves my lips feeling soft and prepped for lipstick.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Porterville, CA
Great! Not only does it work really well for exfoliating, it also has nice smell as well as taste. And the packaging makes it extremely easy to store and/or take on the go.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?