5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
Love this product, it smells great and makes my lips super soft in the process. I use it daily to assist with making sure my lips are kissable and soft. You can get it at target and most drugstores. This has certainly become a staple in my beauty routine.
Kellie-Merie P.
Kellie-Merie P.
Frederick, MD
It looks like it would be too gritty but it's not...it smoothes out lips without depositing anything behind but softness. Little to no flavor and pleasantly scented.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Lompoc, CA
It tastes great and really help with removing all the dead skin from my lips. It also helps me to create a clean surface for my liquid lipstick! 10/10 will buy again
Emily H.
Emily H.
Review for: Other
I want to like it. I love a good lip exfoliator. However, it got really hard to twist up. It was so thick it really just rubbed the skin of not the sugar scrub actually coming off and being able to run in into my lips.
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Woodbury, MN
I've been looking for a great lip exfoliator and I think I have found it. This scrubs my lips just right and after letting it sit and wipe it away they stay nice, smooth and moisturized.
Amineh f.
Amineh f.
Columbia, MO
I am using this since 4 months ago. My lips are much softer. If u are using mat/liquid lipstick, this thing is a must. it s easy to use . I usually apply it at night before sleeping. The smell is good and it goes fast. It can also be used under lipstick.
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
I really enjoyed this product. After I used it my lips felt really smooth. It's fairly inexpensive and you really get a quality product. I picked mine up at Walmart
Ashleyplus3 ..
Ashleyplus3 ..
Best product to exfoliate skin and at only 3 dollars you can't beat it. Tastes sweet and prepared your lips by toving dead skin. Perfect for before liquid lipstick!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
It works ok for on the go but it isn't that great it doesn't exfoliate much in my experiences I rather make my own with coconut oil and sugar. But the price is reasonable and it great for on the go I might buy again
Elleena B.
Elleena B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is amazing - just gritty enough to exfoliate, but not irritating at all. I usually use it right before bed, and the moisturizing ingredients work overnight so my lips are super soft in the morning. Plus, it smells and tastes like brown sugar!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?