BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
ELF has ruined me because I can't live without this. I have super dry lips and because of this, I try to steer clear from drying, matte lipsticks. But with this exfoliator, I wear my mattes happily with no fear of crusty lips. It smells delicious and tastes okay, a little waxy but okay. I use this every single time I put on lipstick.
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
I will for sure be buying this when I get a chance to! My lips get really chapped and flaky in the winter and this worked perfectly, applied easily, and tasted great! I love the packaging as it made it so much easier to use and it really buffs away the dead skin without irritating my lips! Influenster sent me this to test and I love it!
Katie M.
Rodman, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Not only is this a great value (I bought my at Target for $3.00), but it works like a charm! I purchased this after one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it on her channel and knew I had to try it out since my lips we dry and rough. I used this once and my lips were so smooth and rejuvenated, I could not believe it. Great product!
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
Where has this product been all my life!!! I received the Mint lip scrub in my Vox Box and I used it that very 1st night not all does this get rid of all the dead skin and crusties off your lips it hydrates them as well. Since getting this I have purchased 3 with my own money So I don't run out if you love liquid lipsticks this will be your best friend honey!!! #buy
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
The e.l.f lip exfoliation is such an affordable way to give your lips the good scrub they need especially after wearing a really matte lipstick or liquid lipstick. It exfoliates the peeling skin left on your lips after a long day of lipstick wearing or even just the cold during the Winter that leaves your lips begging for something more.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love love love ELF! you get great products for great bargains, its literally my fav! i bought this lip exfoliate for $2.89 and its the best one i have ever had. the taste is like a cocoa buttery taste. its like grains of sand in the lipstick. it leaves my lips soooo soft every time i use it, i wouldn't use anything else at this point!
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
I had been dying to try this for quite some time but was never sure if I really /needed/ a lip exfoliator. Now I know I've never needed a beauty product more. Not only does this make my lips feel AMAZING. It tastes and smells great. Ever since receiving this my matte lipstick has stayed longer and looked much more flawless. I'm obsessed.
Madeleine G.
pace, FL
I have been in love with this lip exfoliating lipstick shaped scrub! It really help clean my lips of any flaky old skin and it leaves them soft and healthy looking! I love the packaging because it is in an easy carry product due to the awesome lipstick shaped tube! So easy to throw in your purse and keep on you for necessary touch ups.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
This is a great quick fix for any dry skin on the lips. A perfect pre lip color exfoliation. It's super easy to use, takes seconds in fact. I have the Mint Maniac that I got in a Vox Box. It smells minty but doesn't leave that mint sensation after, which is fine, I'm not a fan of the lingering cooling effect anyways. I definitely recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?