5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Rami N.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased the E.LF. lip exfoliation balm and I definitely recommend this product to anyone who have dry lips that needs some refreshing nourishment. It comes in different colors and smell. The one I got was coconut. I love it.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Ankeny
After using this product I didn't feel like my lips were very exfoliated. Plus, the taste kind of bugged me. It followed me all-day. Though, that's certainly just a preference.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is very convenient and easy to use on the go. Mine broke very easily and was hard to use after that. Other than that the product did a very nice job making my lips soft and flake free
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The price is extremely cheap. After using this lip exfoliator my lips feel so soft. I love using this product because the results are so good. It also tastes/smells good. I always make sure to put chapstick on after to make my lips more soft and prevent them from drying out.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this lip scrub everyday I love the fresh minty feel. Keeps my lips super soft. It is only a few dollars too which makes it even better I will continue to buy it. I would recommend this to anyone
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Definitely worth the $3 I spent at Target today. It's great for getting off dead skin. It'll definitely be my back up. I think having a second actual scrub is a good idea but I'll definitely be using this and buying again.
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
It really makes my lips soft! It didn't scrub them to death though! It's super easy to put on and it smells and taste great! I got mine as cvs and it's perfect! I'm always going to buy this lip scrub !
Mary H.
Mary H.
You can't do wrong with this lip exfoliate.
I used it one's I feel my lips all dry and crack. I follow the instructions for this product & after use I put on my Vaseline lip gel.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this lip exfoliator before applying matte products and it works very well! It lasts for quite a while and really does make my product look better. I bought this is mint!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
If you can't tell by the likes and reviews I'll say it again, this exfoliator is amazing! Completely worth it and very inexpensive. It does get a little messy but they all do really.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?