BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexis R.
Port Orchard, WA
This exfoliater is great to use before you put in any matte! The price is amazing!You can get it at walmart! I've even seen it at the dollar tree! My favorite is the smell! Its not meant to last long but it done leave your lips soft! I would buy it agian once my spair goes out!
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: Other
It's really nice, just don't over do it or you'll end up with even more chapped lips than you started with! It's easy to use and nice to travel with, too. More brands need this packing for lip exfoliators.
Lola P.
Portland, OR
This stuff is sooo amazing for chapped lips I always use it at night and then apply Vaseline lip therapy and these two products together are so amazing they leave my lips so nice and smooth I love it ! ❤❤
AAron M.
fort benning, ga
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this before every lip color application. My lips look and feel soft for hours. The price point is perfect. They have many shades and flavors that actually don't taste bad. I love love love these
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the way this feels on my lips! The application is so simple and quick to do anytime I feel my lips getting dry. It smells good too! It comes in a sleek looking lipstick tube, which is cute! Definitely recommend this product!
Hope L.
Review for: Rose
I love this exfoliate her so much, I love how it is in the lipstick form. It keeps everything clean and easy to apply. I have re-purchase this product multiple times, I love all the different flavors. It really softens your lips for such a cheap price. I would highly recommend!
Becki F.
The scrub itself is really great, however I prefer scrubs that are more creamy. Once you can get a good amount off the tube it works but otherwise it just feels like your leaving dead skin on the tube.
Jordan S.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Other
Absolutely love love love this!! Will absolutely be repurchasing! It was $2. It really works so well! It scrubs all the dead skin and hydrates the lips as well. I believe I purchased this at a target.
Kirsten C.
Tucson
Review for: Other
Have the lip exfoliator in a brown color, never noticed in came in more than one. Tastes super sweet and is very effective. Can be harsh on lips but it's just doing it's job. I'm on my third one.
Courtnee F.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love love! Highly recommend !e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator

Bought this at Kmart ! Long lasting had this product for almost a month . Extremely easy to use and apply . Would recommend to everyone !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?