BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
My lips always get dry easily, and this product helped to keep my lips moisturized while looking great. It has a nice gloss and the color I like matches me so well.
Liza P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this lip exfoliator from Influenster for free testing. I really enjoy this lip exfoliator! It left my lips feeling smooth all day! It had a nice mint hint to it. The cool thing about it is that you apply it just like a lipstick, so it is very easy to apply! I received it in a VoxBox this morning, and I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I got to try this product for free courtesy of E.L.F. and Influenster. I received the mint one and it smelled really good. It definitely helped with my dry lips and made them feel great! My only complaint is that it kind of felt like I was running sandpaper on my lips. I didn't like that at first but I got used to it. I will definitely purchase this again.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint exfoliator in my free voxbox and I immediately had to try this! It makes a world of a difference when applying matte liquid lipsticks and makes it stay so well! This isn't too rough on the lips and is pretty hydrating as well! Love that it's in a tube like normal lipstick because it's so easy to apply and have no mess when you're done!
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this! It has such cute packaging that I sometimes mistake it with my other lipstick! This not only exfoliates the lips, but it also gives a light massage. This product has met my expectations, and I would recommend this product to others! I have received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip scrub works wonders! The product gets rid of all dead skin and leaves your lips super soft and smooth. A major plus is this lip scrub leaves your lips feeling minty fresh! The packaging is a sleek black lipstick like design which is very helpful when throwing it in your purse for on the go everyday use! I definitely recommend trying out this product!
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! Before trying the Elf lip exfoliator, I was stuck in the 1800's (putting sugar on my finger and rubbing on my lips). The lip exfoliator makes exfoliating my lips so much easier and neater.My lips are not as dry as they used to be since I started the exfoliator. I am a first time customer with this product but I will be purchasing it again.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been really impressed with e.l.f.'s original lip exfoliator and purchase it often. Was excited to see that they now make a mint version. It applies just as nicely and works very well for taking the dead skin off your lips. I put it on and leave it there while doing my makeup and my the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft and ready for lipstick.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
I love elf's lip exfoliater. I recieved my elf vox box which included the mint version and I have to admit it is inferior to the brown predecessor. I found the brown to be a lot more durable when it came down to large areas of very dry lip skin. The mint version I believe is better for lighter dry patches, since it'll waste less product while exfoliating.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
I received this product from Influenster and ELF for testing purposes but all opinions expressed are my own.
What a heaven sent for winter! I get the worse chapped lips during the winter months and this helps exfoliate away all my dead skin. I enjoy using this as I get ready to smooth my lips for lipstick application. Used about once a day it helps me reduce he amount of chap stick I use. I will always have these on hand!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?