5 colors available

How to use:

Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Miami , Fl
I LOVE THIS ! I use it literally every night before bed then apply chapstick and when I wake up my lips are so soft and ready for matte lipstick works like a dream 10/10
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Coconut
Love these so much at first I was using it wrong. It needs to be used on lips that you've already applied lip balm to or the product will crumble up but if you use it correctly it's amazing.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Hugo, MN
I love this product! It is so affordable and it makes your lips so soft! The packaging is also so sleek and and looks great on a makeup counter. I like this better than lip scrub in a pot because it's easier to use on the go! I definitely recommend this product!
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
A lip exfoliated is always nice to have. This is nice and refreshing, the mint is a nice scent to have. I will definitely have an exfoliant for my lips always on hand.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
This product is amazing! I recently bought this at Wal-Mart and I'm loving my lips after using this. Its affordable and beautiful! Will be stocking up on this for surea
Erin R.
Erin R.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This worked really well for lips! The price was very good for a good product not expensive. I bought it at target and Walmart. It's easy to use and feels good on lips. I recommend it to people who don't want to go out and buy a $50 lip scrub, it's a great dupe!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
San Diego
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For the price, it's well worth it. Does a nice job exfoliating and they have so many flavors. The only bad thing is the product gets used up super fast. I guess that's why it's so cheap.
Alexis Z.
Alexis Z.
Patterson, CA
I love this exfoliator. Although I feel like the could enhance it by adding nutrients, the design is amazing. So easy to put on and use! Buying more once mine is gone!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Wellesley, MA
Great at taking off the top layer of dead skin, but don't forget to put a lip balm on after! I like that they come in different flavors now.
THIS SMELLS HEAVENLY. I will forever buy this as long as it is sold!! I have horrible problems with dry skin on my lips and this is seriously just a miracle and the fact that is only 3$ makes it WAYYYY better for me. I highly recommend that everyone buy this!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?