BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

SaToya M.
Americus , GA
Where has this product been all my life!!! I received the Mint lip scrub in my Vox Box and I used it that very 1st night not all does this get rid of all the dead skin and crusties off your lips it hydrates them as well. Since getting this I have purchased 3 with my own money So I don't run out if you love liquid lipsticks this will be your best friend honey!!! #buy
Tamara O.
I currently received my e.l.f voxbox and the first product I used was the e.l.f lip exfoliator. It kinda worked when it came towards giving me that nice soft look but when applying it felt rough. Hopefully this helps e.l.f find a way to make it feel soft when applying.
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this! I already had one before Influenster sent me one (thanksssss :)) for the price of it, you really can't go wrong. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and exfoliated. It really is amazing.
I'd buy it a million more times! Good job, e.l.f.!
Leonna W.
Oakland, CA
I received this lip scrub in my Vox box for free to review. I loved it. I will only say make sure your lips are slightly damp before you use the scrub. When I used it some of the product got in my mouth smh lol. But it tastes sweet. Lol. Also after removing the scrub my lips were soon smooth. My lips were also moisturized. Great product.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the original lip exfoliator, and I love the new one too! This lip exfoliator has tiny sugar beads in it to gently exfoliated your lips and remove any dead skin, leaving the perfect texture to apply lipstick. The new mint flavor leaves your lips tingling and moisturized. It reminds me of the sensation Burt’s Bees leaves on your lips.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
One of my favorite ELF products and lip exfoliators in general! I have backups for my backups! Does a great job of exfoliating your lips. Recently, while on vacation, I bought one in Wal-Mart that was so perfumy I couldn't stand to use it. I'm going to have to contact the company to find out if Wal-Mart receives something different or if they reformulated it. It seriously was awful. I'm hoping this formula hasn't been changed because I can't stand the smell/taste of it.
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
I will for sure be buying this when I get a chance to! My lips get really chapped and flaky in the winter and this worked perfectly, applied easily, and tasted great! I love the packaging as it made it so much easier to use and it really buffs away the dead skin without irritating my lips! Influenster sent me this to test and I love it!
Maggie G.
bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product really interested me and I thought I'd try it because I've been too lazy to make my own lip scrubs and I think they can be expensive to purchase and a mess to clean up. I absolutely love this and it really rids my lips of the dead skin. It's so easy and convenient and really does its job. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
I had been dying to try this for quite some time but was never sure if I really /needed/ a lip exfoliator. Now I know I've never needed a beauty product more. Not only does this make my lips feel AMAZING. It tastes and smells great. Ever since receiving this my matte lipstick has stayed longer and looked much more flawless. I'm obsessed.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?