BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lee D.
Review for: Coconut
This product is awesome. I suffer from chapped lips from the sun and the dry winter months. Since using this product, I can wear lipstick again. My lips are no longer flaky and dry, but moisturized and super soft.
Nayelli A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this and it truly works wonders for those with dry lips. It comes really handy during the rough winter months by keeping them nice and soft. I like to use this and then put some chapstick after a few minutes to help even more. I don't always wear lipstick but when I do my lips stay soft with this product.
Lori D.
Hoffman Estates
I love the lip exfoliators from ELF! They're reasonably priced and they do a great job with my lips. I know it's taboo to admit these days but I'm a smoker and forever have chapped dry lips, this stuff is a godsend!
Caroline F.
Vernonia, OR
Smells amazing, and easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag, however it takes a lot of products to feel like my lips have been fully exfoliated, but for the price I can't complain. I'd definitely buy again though!
Dani S.
Orem, UT
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this every couple of days to keep my lips kissable and smooth. I love the application and how mess free it is- I don't have to get a scrub all over my fingers to apply it! It also tastes and smells great.
Bibiana R.
Avenal, CA
Absolutely love this product it really makes your lips soft without being too rough I love the mint one it's my favorite I rub it on with the stick itself then continue rubbing it on with my finger it's not sticky and drying so it's really nice
Lori D.
Hoffman Estates
Janelle M.
E.l.f makeup is so truly amazing! I've been using it since I was a kid and I'd honestly really good quality for the price! I would recommend this for anyone from a person New to makeup, or an experienced makeup artist!
Unique S.
Review for: Other
I purchase these when they first came out and I still have product left over. It leaves your lips feeling extra smooth. You can purchase this from target or anywhere they sell ELF really. I will purchase again.
Kimberly L.
Perkinston , MS
Review for: Other
Great for everyday use but mainly the winter time. Takes away the chappedness from lips to create a smooth canvas of lip. Repeat user of this product. Cannot say anything negative about it! Recommend to everyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?