BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I love this product! It gets rid of the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth as well as looking plump afterward. I also love the minty flavor it leaves behind. I got the mint one for free from Influenster, but I also bought the regular sugar one a while ago and that one is just as great and leaves a sweet, sugar taste afterward.
Nancy D.
Im in love with this lip exfoliator ­čĹî­čśŹ I suffer so much from dry chapped lips so I always have dead skin on my lips and it's hard to remove it with out making my chapped lips worse but I like that this lip exfoliator is gentle and strong at the same time I received it on my elf Voxbox and will be repurchasing as soonest I'm low on this one ­čśŐ
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
I received this in my vox box. I immediately tried this and was very surprised at how well it worked. It's so convenient to have a lip scrub in a stick form! You can reapply a matte lip after lunch with ease now. It has a gritty texture but it doesn't really hurt with abrasion. I am also partial to the mint smell. I really love this product.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is by far the best product I've purchased in 2015. It is super cheap but works really well. Basically you have a lipstick shaped lip scrub that you can use to exfoliate and remove dry skin from your lips. It comes in many scents/ flavors, each of which are really lovely. The packaging is gorgeous and super durable and the company is a great brand. It is also cruelty free!!
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I own all three of these lip exfoliators! I received this for free to review from influenster. I have used these many times, very easy to apply, and goes on smooth lip a lipstick, bought at target, they carry all 3, very recommended, I love it, wish it came in a bigger size!
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
This lip exfoliator (mint maniac) just came in my e.l.f. Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes, all I have to say is I'm in love. The dry skin I had on my lip.. it just got rid of it. It's super smooth and doesn't hurt and believe it or not it smells good.. and I accidentally tasted it and it tastes just as good. This product it great!
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
This product is an absolute must for the winter season! My lips were beginning to feel dry and started peeling in a few areas. After one use of this product, it was if the peeling and dryness was never there to begin with. It left my lips feeling so soft and I will definietly keep this in my beauty bag. Also, you can't beat that $3 price tag.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
Ok I got this stuff in mint in a voxbox and it's AMAZING. I love it, and hear me out here, you got dry skin on your face? Use the lip exfoliator. It's great for those little curves around your nostrils and on the chin. This stuff helps SO much in terms of wearing any drying lip color. It's a must have- such a game changer, plus, it tastes delightful.
Noemy M.
LOVE THIS! affordable lip scrub and leaves your lips super soft! He first day I got it I was obsessed with it! Try not to get it in your mouth because the taste is yucky. Got mine from target!
Julia L.
Essex, MD
So I had previously purchased the brown one like the photo shows and I hated it, rubbing sand all over my lips would have felt better. I don't know if I just haven't used enough of this mint one yet to know what it's like but the actual exfoliate in this mint one is so much more fine and doesn't hurt your lips after using it. Love this one!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?