5 colors available

Lily A.
Lily A.
Verona, PA
Review for: Coconut
Cheap but not really the best. It's really coarse so it kinda hurts to use. I got it at target and personally didn't like it. The hype of the product did not meet my expectations.
This stuff works great!! I haven't ever been able to find something that actually gets the dead skin off my lip I always just bit it off which then leads to cracked bleeding lips. I'm so happy and excited to have found this. It smells great, is easy to do and is a steal for the price!!!
KayLeigh M.
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Coconut
Not only does it work, but it smells amazing! Its gentle enough for every day use and perfect for winter chapped lips. Very easy to use, you dont have to "scrub" your lips with it. I love that it came just like a lipstick, it makes it so much easier to use. Would definitely buy again.
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Un producto bastante bueno trae muy buenos ingredientes que te ayudan. A exfloiar tus labios para que no andes con esos molestos cueritos ,el precio esta muy bien es bastante facil de conseguir algo este es jn producto que realmente recomiendo
Jazmine C.
Jazmine C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
The smell is amazing! And it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth after wearing lipstick or before I put it on it makes the lipstick smooth and the product is really great I would definitely buy again.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love the set. The exfoliator is very firm not soft so it makes it work better to scrub lips and get rid of that chapped lip look. First time buying this and I was amazed. The lip crayon is ok not the most bold of applications. Over all I liked it!
Makenzy C.
Makenzy C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this lip exfoliator. The brown sugar scent & taste isn't too overwhelming but it does taste a little chemically, like you're eating a chapstick. It gets the job done when it comes to removing dead skin from my lips and keeping them moisturized even after I wipe away the sugar. The reason I only gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the shape of it (looks like a regular lipstick) wears away after a few uses, leaving sugar everywhere on the tube. I think it should have a blunt end like a regular lip balm. I really like this exfoliator, it's very affordable and it works well.
emily w.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product definitely does the job for me! I am a brass musician, so lip care is important to me. Not only does this do a good job of prepping my lips for matte liquid lipstick, but it also keeps them healthy for long rehearsals and practice sessions. Plus, the product lasts forever!
Suzie T.
Suzie T.
Vancouver, WA
Really great for having super chapped lips and smells/tastes pleasant.Easy to use when you start putting on your makeup in the morning so your lips are nice a smooth when your ready to apply lip products.
Jada L.
Jada L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I got this lip exfoliator about a month ago and i use it everyday before i do my makeup and I absolutely love it. it does its job- very well actually- and is so worth the price.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?