BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this product! I've had the standard brown sugar one for months now and just received the mint flavor in my e.l.f. VoxBox. Have to say that I love the new packaging and that the price-point is still the same. I can rely on it to take the dead skin from my lips while leaving them smooth and not dry. I know that this is something that I will continuously buy.
Ginger A.
San Fidel, NM
Soft supple Lips

This exfoliator for you lips takes dead skin cells off it makes your lips smoother softer more supple did I mention the yummy minty smell thank you influenster for letting me try this product for free @influenster @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips #contest
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I got this in my elf voxbox and WOW this stuff is cool. I love the smell (even tastes decent too, though I wouldn't recommend getting much of it in your mouth. My initial reaction (after one use) is that my lips were noticeably softer and looked slightly plumper from the exfoliant. I'm excited to make this a part of my daily makeup routine!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I was excited to see this in the elf voxbox! I had the original brown one and I couldn't stand the strong smell and taste. The one I received was mint and it is so much better! The smell isn't strong. It exfoliates the lips well and gets off a good bit of dead skin. This is perfect to have during the dry winter months when your lips are chapped and flaky!
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
I received this in my vox box. I immediately tried this and was very surprised at how well it worked. It's so convenient to have a lip scrub in a stick form! You can reapply a matte lip after lunch with ease now. It has a gritty texture but it doesn't really hurt with abrasion. I am also partial to the mint smell. I really love this product.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is by far the best product I've purchased in 2015. It is super cheap but works really well. Basically you have a lipstick shaped lip scrub that you can use to exfoliate and remove dry skin from your lips. It comes in many scents/ flavors, each of which are really lovely. The packaging is gorgeous and super durable and the company is a great brand. It is also cruelty free!!
Charity N.
I really have enjoyed using my mint lip exfoliator because it is really easy to apply and use, you use it like a lipstick. It gets all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves them soft and smooth. It doesn't feel rough at all. I would recommend this to others.
I received this product in my ELF voxbox for my own opinion, free of charge.
Nancy D.
Im in love with this lip exfoliator 👌😍 I suffer so much from dry chapped lips so I always have dead skin on my lips and it's hard to remove it with out making my chapped lips worse but I like that this lip exfoliator is gentle and strong at the same time I received it on my elf Voxbox and will be repurchasing as soonest I'm low on this one 😊
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I own all three of these lip exfoliators! I received this for free to review from influenster. I have used these many times, very easy to apply, and goes on smooth lip a lipstick, bought at target, they carry all 3, very recommended, I love it, wish it came in a bigger size!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?