5 colors available

Shakera A.
Shakera A.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Gentle lip exfoliating and smoothing ! Smells and tastes delicious! This is a steal ! Yes I have two ! Almost done ! I use this daily at night ! I love liquid lipsticks ! So I need to exfoliate daily!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing, it's great at removing the dead skin, it's getting rid of my severely chapped lips and it smells (and tastes) so good. I will definitely be buying this for life!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Gainesville, FL
It works with taking my dead skin off BUT TASTES DISGUSTING!!! I guess it is good for the price but I went to lush to buy a mint one from there and love it so much better
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Way too abrasive! There are other affordable options that I would choose over this. There isn't enough balm and too much exfoliant it feels like it's tearing my lips apart!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The first few times I used this, I was in LOVE. I threw away my tarte and Basin scrubs--it's so cheap, why would I ever spend more?? Then it sat for a few days. The next time I used it, I swear it was a different product. No sugar exfoliant came off, it was just like rubbing pumice on your mouth. It got very rough, coarse even, so quickly that I stopped using it. It became painful. I believe the balm (or whatever substance holds the sugars together) is intended to mold it, but as a result keeps it in place. Sort of a one-and-done. Not worth it. Too bad!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
I haven't tried many lip exfoliator. Because I love this one so much. Easy to take on a trip. It's only $3. It feels so good on the lips. Makes my lipstick look really nice.
NICOLE I.
NICOLE I.
Dallas, TX
This is such a great lip exfoliator for the price. It does exactly what it was made to do. If you wear matte lipsticks on a daily than I recommend you invest in this product.
megan a.
megan a.
Rockaway Park, NY
I just found out they have flavors ! I purchased at my local ELF. Two dollars. Why not. The application is smooth but it still does it's job of exfoliating with the help of the amount of sugars in this thing. Maybe add more sugar of your own to help with exfoliating.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fountain, CO
Makes my lips super smooth, the only thing that I will use now as a lip exfoliator. I used to use mary kay satin lips but ive found that this works a lot better than it.
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
The brown sugar lip exfoliator is one of the best products I have ever purchased from e.l.f. - it feels like it works and has a nice flavor to go along with it. I'd definitely recommend it for the price!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?