5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have dry and chap lips my whole life but with this it takes all the dead skin on my lips and make them soft like a fluffy dog. I put it before lipstick and it last all day long.
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
The best and number lip exfoliator ever. Nice packaging. Very easy to use. Leaves lips so clean , fresh, smooth. I am a repeat user. Takes off all dead skin on lips. I do highly recommend this lip exfoliater.
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Vista , CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is an amazing exfoliator, this app particular flavor is especially good. It smells great and if you accidentally taste it, it isn't bad. It works great and it is super inexpensive. Great product.
Suzie s.
Suzie s.
E.l.f. Lip exfoliator gently exfoliates getting all the dead skin and buildup off your lips leaving them feeling soft, renewed and doesn't hurt them like some other brands have done
Ren G.
Ren G.
Omg I did not understand how much I needed this in my life! If you are an avid matte lipstick user you know the dry lips Sahara desert aesthetic. And this helps so much to avoid it
Shellby M.
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Other
This being relatively cheap I was hesitant but it works amazing my lips are so soft and fine lines are less noticeable and it helps exfoliate to plump while hydrating and tastes good!
Kiera B.
Kiera B.
Dunedin, FL
I use this to prep my lips every time I plan on wearing lipstick. Takes all the extra skin off and leaves my normally chronic extremely chapped lips smooth and primed for lipstick.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really like this product and the way it twists up. Only issue is that everyone I buy breaks almost instantly. If this were not an issue, it would have a complete five star rating.
Trina T.
Trina T.
Review for: Other
I've been using this even if I'm not wearing makeup! For example, I use it before I go to bed to condition my lips. For the price, this is so worth it! You can't beat the price and it works so well! It's pretty gentle, yet effective. I love it!
Leah B.
Leah B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It feels great and it's the perfect grainy that kinda melt on your lips. I use this twice a day once before putting on my lipstick and once before bed. I would buy this again absolutely!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?