BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alex S.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other
Love this!! Has saved my chapped lips!!! Used to always have chopped lips, but now I use this and it makes them so soft!! In love with this!! Long lasting, but I use it so much I'm almost out!! Gotta get some more!!
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
E.l.f has some really great and affordable products and this happened to be one of the ones I really like. I use it every week and it does wonders. I'm big on affordable makeup so if you're like me I suggest trying them out.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite lip exfoliator because it comes in a 'lipstick' form instead of a pot. I find it's less messy and works much better than any others I've used. It gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips softer.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I love this scrub. It doesnt dry my lips out and the sugar is eady to remove. And i can get it in a clear plain scrub. I still do not understand the point of scrub with color seeing as it is going to be wiped off.
Lee D.
Review for: Coconut
This product is awesome. I suffer from chapped lips from the sun and the dry winter months. Since using this product, I can wear lipstick again. My lips are no longer flaky and dry, but moisturized and super soft.
Tery G.
Worthington, MN
Well first off I bought this lip exfoliate thanks to a makeup guru on IG. I loved the price and packaging of it! It did the job well! I will have to re buy it. I really saw a difference in my lips after using this!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Other
I love this stuff! It taste good and it works wonders on my lips! Takes the dead skin right off! It's also very affordable! It lasts a pretty good while too. I would recommend this and nearly all of elf's products!
Dyasia W.
This product really works well with getting the dead skin of and making your lips softer . I got the coconut flavor. First lip exfoliator I ever purchased just to try them out. I will be sticking to the elf brand .
Tiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This Product Is Awesome. It Really Makes Your Lips Feel Hydrated After Wearing Lipgloss, Lipstick,Etc. It is Also Very Affordable. I Have Only Had Ot For A Little While But I Love It! I Am Definitely Buying Again.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I was a bit sketchy about this but it's not bad. I had to use it a few times to actually notice a difference but once I did it was really nice. Left my lips feeling soft. For as cheap as it is it's a nice product to have around.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?