BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I love this product! It gets rid of the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth as well as looking plump afterward. I also love the minty flavor it leaves behind. I got the mint one for free from Influenster, but I also bought the regular sugar one a while ago and that one is just as great and leaves a sweet, sugar taste afterward.
Nancy D.
Im in love with this lip exfoliator 👌😍 I suffer so much from dry chapped lips so I always have dead skin on my lips and it's hard to remove it with out making my chapped lips worse but I like that this lip exfoliator is gentle and strong at the same time I received it on my elf Voxbox and will be repurchasing as soonest I'm low on this one 😊
Charity N.
I really have enjoyed using my mint lip exfoliator because it is really easy to apply and use, you use it like a lipstick. It gets all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves them soft and smooth. It doesn't feel rough at all. I would recommend this to others.
I received this product in my ELF voxbox for my own opinion, free of charge.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I have the Mint and Cherry flavors of this product, and for the cost they're definitely worth trying them out. I used to buy the LUSH lip exfoliators, but I hated that I had to keep sticking my fingers in the pots to get the product out. I appreciate that this exfoliator is solid and doesn't break when putting a little pressure on it to smooth out my lips.
LoMare M.
N Charleston, SC
This might be the first time I've ever used a lip exfoliated in my life...and I have to say it does WONDERS ladies! It totally made me lips feel so soothing and soft afterwards. I feel as if it could be used as a chapstick! 😂 And I also looooove anything and everything mint, so this was a great asset. If I ever find myself running out of this lovely product I will be buying again. Highly recommend!
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I own all three of these lip exfoliators! I received this for free to review from influenster. I have used these many times, very easy to apply, and goes on smooth lip a lipstick, bought at target, they carry all 3, very recommended, I love it, wish it came in a bigger size!
Noemy M.
LOVE THIS! affordable lip scrub and leaves your lips super soft! He first day I got it I was obsessed with it! Try not to get it in your mouth because the taste is yucky. Got mine from target!
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
This product is an absolute must for the winter season! My lips were beginning to feel dry and started peeling in a few areas. After one use of this product, it was if the peeling and dryness was never there to begin with. It left my lips feeling so soft and I will definietly keep this in my beauty bag. Also, you can't beat that $3 price tag.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I really do think this is a good product but the minty taste isn't for me although I do like the little lipgloss at the bottom of it I tap it twice and put it on my lips but the scrub self I don't know it I guess it's the taste for me because other than that once I'm done exfoliating and then put a nice blossom on top my lips feel plumped
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?