BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
Eh, Ive heard great things about this product and I wanted to love it, but unfortunately I don't. I tried this product because it was sent to me in a voxbox and I was so excited because I have terribly chapped lips usually and have to exfoliate daily. all it did for me was break off like a sugar cube and not really exfoliate at all. I guess for the price point it's okay though.
Rachel L.
I received the mint one in the e.l.f. voxbox. I really like how it comes in a lipstick tube so its super easy to apply! This product was gentle enough to not completely scrape all the skin off of my lips which i really appreciated :) I wouldn't mind if it were a bit mintier and scrubbier.

Also, with the news of the bottoms of the e.l.f lipsticks popping off and being used as lip balms, I wanted to see if that applied to the packaging with the exfoliator as well. And it did! Super exciting to make that discovery!
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my voxbox! I was so excited because at that moment my lips had been very dry and I had heard good things about this product. I love how it smells mint. I put it on like lipstick and then rubbed it on with my finger. After wiping it off my lips feel so much softer. They are definitely primed for color. I'm excited to use this product in the future
Lynnrae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never seen a lip exfoliator like this so it was definitely fun to try since I got it in my elf Voxbox. I love the minty flavor and the exfoliation part is okay as well; It's not too harsh and not too messy. The bottom of the exfoliator pops off as well, giving a little bit of lip balm. 😉
Kristie  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to have gotten this in the E.L.F vox box! I've heard a lot about it but never got to try it. I love it! I got the mint one which is what I would have purchased. So easy to use compared to a regular lip exfoliater in a pot or tube such cab be messy. This was so easy to apply and wasn't too harsh. Also it left a really nice moisturized feel to my lips afterwards.
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
Alyssa J.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in an e.l.f. Voxbox. I have chapped lips right now because I'm getting over a cold, so I was stoked that this was in the box! But the exfoliant grains are way too fine to do much of anything. I didn't notice any difference after using it. It does have a mint smell/taste as well. Which I guess can freshen your breath but it kinda tastes like you're rubbing tooth paste on your lips Hahah
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been having this exfoliation for years. I love using them when I wear bold colors like red. It works perfect to get dead skin off and makes my lipstick pop even more without it look flaky...a must have!!!! My favorite flavor is the mint maniac it leaves your lips feeling minty fresh
Alexas B.
Oh my am I happy that I received this in my latest VoxBox! I have never tried a lip exfoliating product before this one and I think I am in love. It leaves my lips so soft and smooth. The fact that I don't have to make a big mess with rubbing with my fingers makes it all the better. I will definitely be buying one as soon as this one is gone. This is amazing for my winter chapped lips.
Jennifer B.
Phoenix, AZ
So I'm kind of one of those snobby high end makeup kinda people and am highly surprised by this particular product it soothes my lips and removes all the leftover crap from the previous night's shenanigans I'm a sicker for matte liquid lips and we all know how dry those can be and this took care of it with no hassle or mess love that's it's in the lipstick type packaging
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?