BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Daughtry K.
Review for: Other
As far as inexpensive exfoliants go, this one did a great job. I tried it before applying some very matte lipstick and it did a decent job of removing an extra skin on my lips. I would purchase this again.
Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, Ive heard great things about this product and I wanted to love it, but unfortunately I don't. I tried this product because it was sent to me in a voxbox and I was so excited because I have terribly chapped lips usually and have to exfoliate daily. all it did for me was break off like a sugar cube and not really exfoliate at all. I guess for the price point it's okay though.
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Sweet Cheery
The color is beautiful and it applies so smoothly with no lumps or anything. It works better than sephora company and it's pretty cheap and affordable! Ans the color is beautiful
Rachel L.
I received the mint one in the e.l.f. voxbox. I really like how it comes in a lipstick tube so its super easy to apply! This product was gentle enough to not completely scrape all the skin off of my lips which i really appreciated :) I wouldn't mind if it were a bit mintier and scrubbier.

Also, with the news of the bottoms of the e.l.f lipsticks popping off and being used as lip balms, I wanted to see if that applied to the packaging with the exfoliator as well. And it did! Super exciting to make that discovery!
Chevy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product so much. Influenster sent me the mint version but I already have and use the brown sugar one every single day! I switch between both of them because they're both amazing. With how cold it's been I definitely ALWAYS use it before I put on any liquid lipstick. It makes my lips so soft & every lipstick look so much better.
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my voxbox! I was so excited because at that moment my lips had been very dry and I had heard good things about this product. I love how it smells mint. I put it on like lipstick and then rubbed it on with my finger. After wiping it off my lips feel so much softer. They are definitely primed for color. I'm excited to use this product in the future
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the mint maniac exfoliator, let me just tell you, it is the most amazing invention! I have used other exfoliators before such as hanale sugar lip scrub but nothing compares to this one! It's super simple to apply because it's in a stick and it's gentle yet gets the job done! My lips have never been so soft! I will definitely be purchasing this product when I run out ... love it !
Lynnrae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never seen a lip exfoliator like this so it was definitely fun to try since I got it in my elf Voxbox. I love the minty flavor and the exfoliation part is okay as well; It's not too harsh and not too messy. The bottom of the exfoliator pops off as well, giving a little bit of lip balm. 😉
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to get this in my ELF voxbox because I've never used anything like it! It's formulated like a lip balm with sugar crystals and feels so nice to rub together on your lips. Even my boyfriend,
who is very picky about what's on my lips, loved it! Leaves a clean, supple and plump feel. Would totally repurchase. Thanks influenster!
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this. I just got this on my elf. cosmetics VoxBox. I used it with very little expectation, because I usually exfoliate my lips with honey and sugar and love that. But this is something else! It exfoliates and moisturizes, and it seems to also plump the lips! Amazing. I'll definitely repurchase when it's over and will probably buy them as gifts for Xmas for other people.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?