5 colors available

How to use:

Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Los Angeles , CA
Recieved this in my voxbox in the peppermint flavor I love how great it left my lips feeling once I put on my matte lipstick my lips never felt better definitely recommend
cristina r.
cristina r.
This is a great product to exfoliate the lips... It really takes off the dead skin in your lips and leaves them smooth. I love the packaging as well. And for the price its great.
Ginny F.
Ginny F.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel super smooth and hydrated. I love the way it smells. I think the packaging is good and I will buy this again​. I would 10/10 recommend.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I love this scrub!! The sugar is so exfoliating but yet gentle on your lips. The packaging is also cute and simple. You can take it on trips with no hassle at all! Go buy it now!
Costa J.
Costa J.
Arden, NC
I have tried the original but currently I have the sweet cherry flavored lip exfoliator. I like it better than the original lip exfoliator. However, they both can be a little hard. This makes it a teensy bit painful when you're exfoliating.
Viktoria H.
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Rose
I really wish it exfoliated the way I thought it would it actually felt more like a burning feeling then anything. Love a lot of your products but this was just not one for me.
Nazy N.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am using this now and this does wonders to my lips. I have been using this from a month and i am already seeing a lot of change. My lips are moisturized and baby soft. #contest
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
Loganville, GA
I like that this product comes in lipstick holder. It makes it easier to scrub your lips to remove any dead skin or buildup. I think it exceeded my expectations because it left my lips feeling smooth afterwards. It is so expensive which makes it an awesome find at the drugstore.
Rami N.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased the E.LF. lip exfoliation balm and I definitely recommend this product to anyone who have dry lips that needs some refreshing nourishment. It comes in different colors and smell. The one I got was coconut. I love it.
Paige B.
Paige B.
After using this product I didn't feel like my lips were very exfoliated. Plus, the taste kind of bugged me. It followed me all-day. Though, that's certainly just a preference.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?