BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Mirielys P.
When I saw this exfoliating lipstick in my VoxBox I was so excited because i have heard great things. I tried it and I must say that I absolutely love it. It's not too grainy that it hurts my lips, it's moisturizing which I love especially after those long wearing liquid lipsticks.

I received this product free/ complimentary for testing purposes.
Allison B.
This product saved my life after I forgot to wear chapstick and spent 13 hours in the cold! I've tried it prior to receiving it for free in a VoxBox, however, I had not tried the same "flavor". I received the mint flavor and I really like it! This is a product I will probably be purchasing again.

*Disclaimer: I received this product for free, however all opinions are my own.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
It gently exfoiliates your lips while removing the dead skin.
Love that the mint one make your lips feel so fresh and smell just like the product.
Texas doesn't really have a "winter" in the southern parts, but it does make your lips feel baby smooth.
Shoutout to e.l.f. and Influenster for sending me this to review!
I absolutely love this little guy
Ashleigh W.
I had originally only tried the original version of this, and was not a big fan because it dried out and was nearly unusable. However, I received the mint version from Influenster, and it is INCREDIBLY. It is so soft and easy to use and doesn't hurt my lips. It makes my lips feel fantastic after using. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I got this in the recent elf vox box but this was my favorite product in the box. I got the flavor mint maniac which smells amazing and doesn't taste bad even though I'm probably not supposed to taste it lol. The only suggestion I would make is use your finger to apply outside you'll get dead skin on your lipstick. Other than that it works great!
Stephanie C.
Pharr, TX
Omg! Where to begin? This lip exfoliater is such a life saver for me especially during the winter! My lips get so dry and chapped and this helps make them look so smooth! Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review! This is part of my daily beauty routine and it should be part of yours too!
Chelsea B.
I absolutely love this exfoliator. Some people may not like it at first, due to the way it makes your lips feel at first but oh my goodness, it's aftermath is great. My lips were smoother than after applying actual chap-stick and they felt so refreshed. Not to mention, it had a really good smell, and if it were to get in your mouth, not a horrible taste!
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
I was a little skeptic when I first bought this product. I usually use a lush lip scrub, however, this worked almost the same! Which says a lot. It can be a little rough at first, so make sure you wet your lips before use. At first you really need to press down hard enough to feel it work. After each use it gets softer and softer so just make sure you are pressing down hard enough. Other than that the product works amazing. It makes your lips super soft and ready for gloss and other lipsticks! It even plumps my lips up! And it's cheap! :)
Selah H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I LOVE this!! It makes my lips super smooth and removes all of the dry skin. Since its in the lipstick tube it's so easy to apply. I just put it on my lips and let it sit for a couple minutes then wipe it off and apply lip balm and it makes my lipstick go on so much smoother! I'm not a big fan of the smell but I still love it. I HIGHLY recommend!!!
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I'm obsessed with this product. I have it in every flavor. There is cherry, mint, and almond. It does wonders for my lips. I love this product because right now when Matte lipsticks are so hot I have to make sure my lips are perfect before I can apply any of the liquid lipsticks. This product does the job beautifully and it's only three dollars.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?