BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie B.
This product is so awesome not only does it take away all of the dry cracked skin but it also leaves your lips feeling so soft an smooth i absolutely love this product!
Lee D.
Review for: Coconut
This product is awesome. I suffer from chapped lips from the sun and the dry winter months. Since using this product, I can wear lipstick again. My lips are no longer flaky and dry, but moisturized and super soft.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Mint Maniac
Such a convenient way to exfoliate my lips without making a mess with lip exfoliating pots. It works great to get the dead skin off and it's travel friendly. I will be buying more flavors, the mint is my favorite.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is amazing and the products applies very smoothly. I found it really helpful for when my lips were having start to chap since it helped exfoliate the old skin cells and make my lips nice and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this. #freesponsership
Jamie C.
Columbia
I love Elf cosmetics! I bought this in mint maniac and it feels amazing when I rub it on my lips. It takes off all the dead skin and leave my lips soft and ready to wear my lipstick. I highly recommend this product
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite lip exfoliator because it comes in a 'lipstick' form instead of a pot. I find it's less messy and works much better than any others I've used. It gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips softer.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
When I first got this I was so exited! However it is not as moisturizing as it looks. It felt mostly like sugar rubbing on my lips, you need to use the sides for it to feel soft. But the taste and smell is so nice!
Caroline F.
Vernonia, OR
Smells amazing, and easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag, however it takes a lot of products to feel like my lips have been fully exfoliated, but for the price I can't complain. I'd definitely buy again though!
Lori D.
Hoffman Estates
I love the lip exfoliators from ELF! They're reasonably priced and they do a great job with my lips. I know it's taboo to admit these days but I'm a smoker and forever have chapped dry lips, this stuff is a godsend!
Bibiana R.
Avenal, CA
Absolutely love this product it really makes your lips soft without being too rough I love the mint one it's my favorite I rub it on with the stick itself then continue rubbing it on with my finger it's not sticky and drying so it's really nice
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?