5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Paige B.
Paige B.
After using this product I didn't feel like my lips were very exfoliated. Plus, the taste kind of bugged me. It followed me all-day. Though, that's certainly just a preference.
Nazy N.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am using this now and this does wonders to my lips. I have been using this from a month and i am already seeing a lot of change. My lips are moisturized and baby soft. #contest
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
Loganville, GA
I like that this product comes in lipstick holder. It makes it easier to scrub your lips to remove any dead skin or buildup. I think it exceeded my expectations because it left my lips feeling smooth afterwards. It is so expensive which makes it an awesome find at the drugstore.
Rami N.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased the E.LF. lip exfoliation balm and I definitely recommend this product to anyone who have dry lips that needs some refreshing nourishment. It comes in different colors and smell. The one I got was coconut. I love it.
Viktoria H.
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Rose
I really wish it exfoliated the way I thought it would it actually felt more like a burning feeling then anything. Love a lot of your products but this was just not one for me.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is very convenient and easy to use on the go. Mine broke very easily and was hard to use after that. Other than that the product did a very nice job making my lips soft and flake free
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The price is extremely cheap. After using this lip exfoliator my lips feel so soft. I love using this product because the results are so good. It also tastes/smells good. I always make sure to put chapstick on after to make my lips more soft and prevent them from drying out.
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay
Review for: Mint Maniac
It really makes my lips soft! It didn't scrub them to death though! It's super easy to put on and it smells and taste great! I got mine as cvs and it's perfect! I'm always going to buy this lip scrub !
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Definitely worth the $3 I spent at Target today. It's great for getting off dead skin. It'll definitely be my back up. I think having a second actual scrub is a good idea but I'll definitely be using this and buying again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is the only lip exfoliator that I will use. It has the best flavor and it leaves my lips nice and soft. It is super easy to use and I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?