5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
Great product to prep your lips for a matte lipstick or to just pamper your lips. I love the mint version. It smells and even tastes great--but, don't make a habit of eating it. Seriously
Anaya S.
Anaya S.
I love this product so very much it is wonderfully smelling and leaves my lips feeling nice and it gets rid of all of the dead skin and leaves my lips feeling really soft as well. lipstick goes on well afterwards and it moisturizes which is great as well
Nayoung L.
Nayoung L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I saw this product on their Instagram page and was interested in buying it. I have dry, patchy lips and needed an exfoliate. When I opened it, it was broken, but I stuck it back on. It works well, though. Not only does it exfoliate, it also moisturizes.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
I love this product, it leaves very smooth your lips, the product works very good I love the package and the price is vert accesible only 3 dlls at target, I would reccomend this product
Lismary P.
Lismary P.
Doral
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this exfoliator because it is cheap and nice and it works very well. It really gets rid of all the day skin on your lips and leaves them feeling smooth and soft. Good for dry lips. Would definitely buy again!
Maleny J.
Maleny J.
Wouldn't purchase this again. I didn't really feel like it exfoliated my lips and after a couple times use it broke off. It smells good at least. But it doesn't do what it says it will.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Monroeville, IN
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Love love love it.. ive just recently became obsessed with lip scrubs. This was the very first one ive used and absolutely love it. The taste its very good as well. Very nice packaging!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
This product really works. My lips felt smoother after the first use. I could see all the dead skin that came off after I used. Great to use before bed and then put chapstick after use.
Zain M.
Zain M.
These lip exfoliates are very good and easy to use! They really help get rid of any dead skin that is on your lips and helps the application of your lipsticks or lip glosses much easier
Dyasia W.
Dyasia W.
This product really works well with getting the dead skin of and making your lips softer . I got the coconut flavor. First lip exfoliator I ever purchased just to try them out. I will be sticking to the elf brand .
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?