BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I received the mint version of this product complimentary in my e.l.f. Voxbox. I like the smell and flavor. It does a great job of exfoliating the lips, however I also have the vanilla version of this and it broke right away. The packaging could use some improvement. It's not expensive so it's worth the buy if you don't want to splurge. But be gentle as it may break
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I am honestly in love with this product. It smells amazing and it's very well. It's only about $3. This is really great for these cold fall/winter days when your lips need a little more help and moisture. I adore it and am really excited I was able to try it out in the elf voxbox.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
I was a little skeptic when I first bought this product. I usually use a lush lip scrub, however, this worked almost the same! Which says a lot. It can be a little rough at first, so make sure you wet your lips before use. At first you really need to press down hard enough to feel it work. After each use it gets softer and softer so just make sure you are pressing down hard enough. Other than that the product works amazing. It makes your lips super soft and ready for gloss and other lipsticks! It even plumps my lips up! And it's cheap! :)
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is the best lip exfoliator I've used! It goes on smooth, and is ridiculously easy to use. It's also 100% painless! After wiping it off, lips are smooth and beautiful <3
I was worried about using this after chapped lips... It worked wonderfully!
I received a free sample to test and review. I highly recommend this lip exfoliator--- it's not expensive & really works!!!
Rocio V.
This thing is pretty frickin' cool! I didn't even know lip exfoliators came in lipstick form before I received this voxbox. It leaves your lips super soft after use and if you remove the bottom, there's some chap stick for use after you exfoliate! This one came in Mint Maniac which leaves your lips feeling fresh as well.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
It gently exfoiliates your lips while removing the dead skin.
Love that the mint one make your lips feel so fresh and smell just like the product.
Texas doesn't really have a "winter" in the southern parts, but it does make your lips feel baby smooth.
Shoutout to e.l.f. and Influenster for sending me this to review!
I absolutely love this little guy
Selah H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I LOVE this!! It makes my lips super smooth and removes all of the dry skin. Since its in the lipstick tube it's so easy to apply. I just put it on my lips and let it sit for a couple minutes then wipe it off and apply lip balm and it makes my lipstick go on so much smoother! I'm not a big fan of the smell but I still love it. I HIGHLY recommend!!!
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this product! I've had the standard brown sugar one for months now and just received the mint flavor in my e.l.f. VoxBox. Have to say that I love the new packaging and that the price-point is still the same. I can rely on it to take the dead skin from my lips while leaving them smooth and not dry. I know that this is something that I will continuously buy.
Allison B.
This product saved my life after I forgot to wear chapstick and spent 13 hours in the cold! I've tried it prior to receiving it for free in a VoxBox, however, I had not tried the same "flavor". I received the mint flavor and I really like it! This is a product I will probably be purchasing again.

*Disclaimer: I received this product for free, however all opinions are my own.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is a must have! It really does help rid dead skin off your lips leaving them super smooth. I have tried the sugar version once but I received the mint version in a voxbox and I highly recccomend getting the mint one instead of the sugar! Both are nice though. I recieved this product complimentary but all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?