BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Jamaica, NY
This lip exfoliator is the most underrated product. I never hear anybody talking about it and it is so amazing! I love how it in the form of a lipstick. I use it to prep my lips before putting on any lip product. Its so convenient and easy to use. For less than $2 you cannot go wrong! I recommend this product to anybody!
Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
My lips felt AMAZING after using this! I hadn't been able to find a good lip scrub so I had been making my own with honey and Brown sugar which is an inexpensive way to get a lip scrub but I now have an inexpensive AND convenient fix with this lip exfoliator. I love that it's in a lipstick bullet form because it's good on the go and not messy at all.
Jackie B.
So I have now tried the blue mint and the brown sugar one and I love them. They are so affordable and get the job done. The brown sugar one is a lot coarser than the mint. The mint feels more like a chap stick after you use it which I really like. I tend to use these exfoliators at night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with perfectly hydrated lips.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I am really enjoying this product. With this colder weather my lips tend to dry up and crack. With the elf exfoliator it help take off the dead skin so I can't rock a matte lip all winter long without worrying about my lips looking dry. This product is also great for on the go. I was sent this product for free for review. This is my true honest opinion. Great product for the price. Go get yours.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I am in love with this. The mint flavor, the grit, the effectiveness...this is a beautiful product. BONUS at the bottom of the rube is a small insert that has a mint flavored lip balm to use after you use the scrub. It pops out and in.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator!! It's so convenient to use on my lips, doesn't make a mess and is easy to apply! It leaves my lips so smooth and renewed, I like to use this before I apply lipsticks for a smooth finish! For the price it's amazing!! So inexpensive. Would buy again! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kayeloni F.
I have never exfolited my lips till i found out about this product and bought it now i cant live without at first you need to scrap some of the top so you are able to feel the scrub love the price
Kathryn R.
Venice, CA
This is the coolest lip product I've ever had the pleasure of using. It looks just like a lipstick, applies just like a lipstick, but it exfoliates. Once on your lips you rub them together and it takes off any dead skin! It leaves your lips so soft and gives them a little pout. And just like other elf lip products, the bottom comes off and is a lip balm!
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I am honestly in love with this product. It smells amazing and it's very well. It's only about $3. This is really great for these cold fall/winter days when your lips need a little more help and moisture. I adore it and am really excited I was able to try it out in the elf voxbox.
Liz R.
I tend to get dry lips in the winter which can make wearing lipstick or a liquid lipstick very difficult. The Elf lip exfoliator really does a great job at peeling away and removing the dead and dry skin off my lips. My lipstick or lip gloss or liquid lipstick goes on much smoother and does not look flaky or cracked because of my dry lips, but instead my lips look more flawless! Love the mint! Leaves a cooling sensation!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?