5 colors available

emily w.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product definitely does the job for me! I am a brass musician, so lip care is important to me. Not only does this do a good job of prepping my lips for matte liquid lipstick, but it also keeps them healthy for long rehearsals and practice sessions. Plus, the product lasts forever!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I do like the way my lips feel after it but it is a little try and sand papery going on. I guess that's a good thing but I feel like it's so rough and not enough comes off on my lips
Jada L.
Jada L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I got this lip exfoliator about a month ago and i use it everyday before i do my makeup and I absolutely love it. it does its job- very well actually- and is so worth the price.
Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Los Angeles, CA
Recieved this in my voxbox in the peppermint flavor I love how great it left my lips feeling once I put on my matte lipstick my lips never felt better definitely recommend
cristina r.
cristina r.
This is a great product to exfoliate the lips... It really takes off the dead skin in your lips and leaves them smooth. I love the packaging as well. And for the price its great.
Ginny F.
Ginny F.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel super smooth and hydrated. I love the way it smells. I think the packaging is good and I will buy this again​. I would 10/10 recommend.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I love this scrub!! The sugar is so exfoliating but yet gentle on your lips. The packaging is also cute and simple. You can take it on trips with no hassle at all! Go buy it now!
Costa J.
Costa J.
Arden, NC
I have tried the original but currently I have the sweet cherry flavored lip exfoliator. I like it better than the original lip exfoliator. However, they both can be a little hard. This makes it a teensy bit painful when you're exfoliating.
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
Loganville, GA
I like that this product comes in lipstick holder. It makes it easier to scrub your lips to remove any dead skin or buildup. I think it exceeded my expectations because it left my lips feeling smooth afterwards. It is so expensive which makes it an awesome find at the drugstore.
Nazy N.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am using this now and this does wonders to my lips. I have been using this from a month and i am already seeing a lot of change. My lips are moisturized and baby soft. #contest
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?