5 colors available

How to use:

Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
So I got the mint exfoliator to test and review via Influenster. Love, Love, Love it!!! I left my lips feeling smooth and soft.Definitely a must have for the dry winter months. Can't really wear matte lip color wll with dry, cracked lips. Plus, it also left a minty taste on my lips. I got this product for free to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I love ELF products because they're easy to find and even easier on the wallet. The lip exfoliator is no different. It's winter, which means dryness flakey lips for men so I spent $3 on the hope that this would work.

It's gentle but pretty effective, and the fact that it's a sugar scrub means it tastes sweet. Use some balm afterwards and you're good to go!
Colleen T.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I have the Mint and Cherry flavors of this product, and for the cost they're definitely worth trying them out. I used to buy the LUSH lip exfoliators, but I hated that I had to keep sticking my fingers in the pots to get the product out. I appreciate that this exfoliator is solid and doesn't break when putting a little pressure on it to smooth out my lips.
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
I love e.l.f. products period. The lip exfoliator is the perfect product for my dry lips, especially during the winter time. I apply it and it does it work by taking away the dead skin on my lips. When I apply my liner and lipsticks, it;s like my lips are brand new, soft and moisturized. This is a great product and the packaging and color is just adorable.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
I love this product ! I find it very useful for removes all the dead skin in your lips and make them more soft . Also when you are applying the exfoliator and if you taste your lips for a little bit with the product on it the flavor is sweet . Obviously is not comestible but I have taste it by mistake and taste good . I recommend 100% this lip exfoliator !
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I was excited to see this in the elf voxbox! I had the original brown one and I couldn't stand the strong smell and taste. The one I received was mint and it is so much better! The smell isn't strong. It exfoliates the lips well and gets off a good bit of dead skin. This is perfect to have during the dry winter months when your lips are chapped and flaky!
Marilyn c.
Marilyn c.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such an amazing product for $3. I prefer this over the $10 lip scrubs from lush. After exfoliating my lips they feel moisturized using this. The product stick of it is easy to break but the container keeps it standing but I don't mind since the price is so affordable and the product itself is really good. Definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I absolutely love this exfoliator. Some people may not like it at first, due to the way it makes your lips feel at first but oh my goodness, it's aftermath is great. My lips were smoother than after applying actual chap-stick and they felt so refreshed. Not to mention, it had a really good smell, and if it were to get in your mouth, not a horrible taste!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Honestly, this lip exfoliator works just as well as the lip sugar scrub from LUSH! It is also in very portable packaging, which is really nice for someone who travels as much as I do! I also use a lot of matte lipsticks and it helps remove any dead skin that the lip color dried out. I received this product for free to try out and review from Influenster.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This product worked so well I was amazed. Especially the tasty mint flavor it was just perfect. The product contains micro sized grains in there that is not at all harsh for your lips so it doesn't feel like it tears apart the soft skin but it gently exfoliates off the dead skin. After, I wipe off the excess then put on some lip balm and I'm good to go.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?