BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kristie H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this product. It's a great price. It smells amazing. It lasts a long time. It's super moisturizing and not harsh on your lips. I highly recommend this product.
Angie A.
Joplin
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister got me hooked on this. Using this before applying lipstick has changed up my game tremendously!!! It adds so much deeper colors and makes my lips plumper
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say I think this is the product I was most impressed with in my e.l.f VoxBox. In the past, I have owned a drugstore sugar lip scrub and a Laura Geller lip scrub and I can honestly say I prefer the e.l.f one. The Laura Geller scrub is in a squeezable tube so you dispense the product and rub it in with your fingers. The e.l.f lip scrub, however, is in the form of a solid lipstick applicator and is capable of dispensing product onto your lips while exfoliating them at the same time (in a way that I feel like is better than your fingers are capable) It really brings out the natural color in your lips. Sometimes I will just put a clear gloss over them. Another thing I love about this product is that for the rest of the day, you continue to taste the scrub (which tastes really really good!)
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for anyone and everyone. I have tried a good many different lip scrubs and honestly there is not much difference in any of them. However, this e.l.f. lip scrub is perfect for on-the-go use and to throw in your purse of makeup bag to keep with you. The price is also a major plus for the product and you really cannot beat it. It is very moisturizing and the smell/taste is not bad. There is like a waxy coating around the outside of the product so the first few times you use it you have to apply a little more pressure to get the best results but that is not a big deal for me. I also recommend applying a lip oil,moisturizer, or conditioner to your lips after using this exfoliator, as it does not provide long lasting moisture. Other than that this product is amazing to use before applying a lipstick or gloss to insure a smooth application. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I will buy again!
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
This. Stuff. Is. EXCELLENT. I had never used this before receiving it to try free from Influenster, but of all the products in my VoxBox I was most excited about trying this and I have not been disappointed! As others have mentioned, the biggest standout about this product is that it comes in a lipstick format, making it incredibly easy to apply and giving you no excuses not to exfoliate those smackers ;) I keep mine on my sink, reminding me to use it a few nights a week during my nighttime routine. I've found that it both exfoliates and softens my lips as I apply the scrub in gentle, circular motions. I always finish with some sort of balm or moisturizer, and the effect is amazing. I feel like it lasts me for a few days, giving me a smooth base to apply my lipsticks.

10/10 would recommend!!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. Before this product, I was using Tarte's Lip Facial as well as Jeffree Star's Velour Lip Scrub. I gave this a go and I like that it's in a lipstick form because it makes it SO much easier to apply and use! I also suffer from very chapped lips and although this has helped removed the dead, chapped skin and make them feel somewhat normal again, it doesn't last quote as long as the Tarte Lip Facial does for me and I have been grabbing that more frequently instead. When I run out of that, I'll probably still continue to use the ELF lip exfoliator but I may not purchase for myself once that has been used up. For the price, it ISNT a bad product and it DOES work, just not as great as the Tarte product for me.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint maniac. It's a lovely exfoliator lipstick. The color is adorable and the smell and flavor is just yummy. I think elf made a really good choice by creating a skin care makeup line. Nowadays we use a lot of makeup and products in a daily basis and we might be young and fresh now but the consequences of these habits will show up later. So, in my opinion this line is 10/10.
The lipstick is awesome, it really scrubs out all the dead skin and leaves you with a fresh and soft sensation that I love. I'll totally recommend to buy one of these because with the liquidlipstick trend our lips are like "girl, gimme a break". 😂 you need to start taking care of your skin ASAP and this is a good way to start. I'd buy it again and totally recommend my friends to do so.
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lipstick like packaging, makes it easier and less messy to use. Scent and sensation is given by the flavor, mint and it's a mild tingling sensation. Feels kind of grainy but it's gentle on the lips. For me it removed some dry skin off. Look at how smooth and nourished my lips appear! They feel revitalized. Plus it's beneficial for you because it's infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils. However make sure to follow up with a lip balm. I for one don't have another product to compare this to, so I loved this product. Leaves you behind with a perfect canvas to apply a beautiful lip color.
Diana N.
Lake Balboa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is quite nice and gets the job done. I love how it comes in a tube which allows easier application. The product, itself, is a bit harsher than other scrubs. It almost feels like sandpaper, so I do not recommend tough scrubbing on the lips, because it may damage them. Apply this lightly and it'll do its job of removing skin to make the lips baby smooth. What I do like about this product is the balm compartment at the bottom. The exfoliator has similar packaging to the hydrating lip sticks, so it contains a balm at the bottom. So once I finish exfoliating, I use the bottom jar to hydrate my lips again.
Mandi B.
russell, KS
I have to say this product is one of the most exciting products out of my box that I wanted to try. Now that it is winter and very cold out my lips get very dry, they look horrible, and they get cracks. This product is so simple to use because it isn't a lip stick form. It is not messy at all, it is very easy to apply, it is very simple to remove off my lips. Just simple circle movements with exfoliate her is all you need. I use my make up wipes to remove the excess scrub off my lips when I am done. After I am done removing the excess scrub, all I do is apply Chapstick of some sort on top of my lips. I usually do this all right before bed. So when I wake up in the morning my lips are hydrated and ready for my make up routine. I have to say this product works just like it should and I am very impressed with it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?