5 colors available

Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Va Beach, VA
*~* I received this from Influenster in a Voxbox. *~*
WOW. I cannot say enough how much I love this product. As stated above, I received this from Influenster in the flavor 'Mint Maniac' and was NOT disappointed. I had been a long time user of Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub, but with a 12$ price tag and lackluster results I was deterred from repurchasing. Received this, and this will be my new go-to for super soft lips. This product comes in the shape of a lip scrub, making it RIDICULOUSLY easy to apply successfully without a mess. Just rub it on your lips in circular motions, rub your lips together, and you're all set to apply whatever lip color your heart desires to your baby soft lips. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out, I am in awe of how soft it makes my notoriously chapped lips. Bonus: It tastes yummy too.
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
Russell, KS
I have to say this product is one of the most exciting products out of my box that I wanted to try. Now that it is winter and very cold out my lips get very dry, they look horrible, and they get cracks. This product is so simple to use because it isn't a lip stick form. It is not messy at all, it is very easy to apply, it is very simple to remove off my lips. Just simple circle movements with exfoliate her is all you need. I use my make up wipes to remove the excess scrub off my lips when I am done. After I am done removing the excess scrub, all I do is apply Chapstick of some sort on top of my lips. I usually do this all right before bed. So when I wake up in the morning my lips are hydrated and ready for my make up routine. I have to say this product works just like it should and I am very impressed with it.
Des S.
Des S.
Riverside, CA
Wowwww!!! The E.L.F. lip exfoliator is a serious game changer! I love that this is so easy to use, it is effective and portable! I could not ask for anything more. The fact that it's packaged in the shape of a lipstick not only makes it portable and easy to take anywhere with you, it's sheer genius because it makes it super easy to use! You don't have to dig your fingers into a messy little jar, you don't have to dig through your pantry to make a homemade scrub because this is so easy and inexpensive that it's WAY BETTER to just buy than to make. My lips felt super smooth and soft after using this gentle scrub and the mint was not the least bit overpowering or annoying. I am buying a lifetime supply of these! Thank you Influenster for sending me this little treasure for review, I'm seriously addicted.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
I must say I think this is the product I was most impressed with in my e.l.f VoxBox. In the past, I have owned a drugstore sugar lip scrub and a Laura Geller lip scrub and I can honestly say I prefer the e.l.f one. The Laura Geller scrub is in a squeezable tube so you dispense the product and rub it in with your fingers. The e.l.f lip scrub, however, is in the form of a solid lipstick applicator and is capable of dispensing product onto your lips while exfoliating them at the same time (in a way that I feel like is better than your fingers are capable) It really brings out the natural color in your lips. Sometimes I will just put a clear gloss over them. Another thing I love about this product is that for the rest of the day, you continue to taste the scrub (which tastes really really good!)
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Usually my lips are pretty good with just lip balm, but lately they have been getting dry. So I was excited to try this. I received the Mint Maniac lip exfoliator, free from Influenster in exchange of an honest review.
The scent was very light but you can smell the mint to it, it also has a mint taste to it.
It is shape like a lipstick, which makes it very easy to use. Just put on it on the same way you would apply lipstick. It looks smooth as first, but after you apply it you can see some granules. It is not rough on the lips, but it is very exfoliating. After removing the excess, my lips felt very soft and looked great!

Overall this was a great product and its affordable. I would definitely keep getting this product for my skin care routine!
Briana F.
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product for free in my elf voxbox to try in return for an honest review. I own and use a lot of lip scrubs but none of them have come in a lipstick like container. I suppose I appreciate it because I don't need to use my fingers but I can see this being a problem down the road when the product starts getting softer (what if it melts, what if it breaks?)
I have to apply quite a bit of pressure for it to exfoliate which leads me to believe it'll break before I've used it all. I prefer my lip scrubs to be in a tin. Other than that, I do like the scrub! It's a nice minty flavor and isn't too rough on my lips. It left them feeling nice and moisturized, and you really can't beat the price of e.l.f products.
Rosalinda O.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
I can't really choose a favorite product from the e.l.f. cosmetics voxbox because they are all truly awesome but if they had to MAKE ME choose. I would say the most bomb product in this whole box is this little Lip Exfoliator! Its the holy grail of all Lip Exfoliators. I've tried a lot of them. If you are a frequent reader you know that I LOVE Fresh Cosmetics....(coming out with a new blog soon fyi).... but the e.l.f lip exfoliator is so much cheaper. I'm so glad they sent me this product because I don't think I would have ever picked it up. The minty taste it has is also incredible and will come in handy this winter! I also thought they would make super cute Christmas stocking stuffers for my family and friends!
kodie g.
kodie g.
New london, CT
I was really excited to try this product out and had high hopes for it. Sad to say I was a little let down. Not because the product did not work because I actually had dry cracked lips when I got it and it most definitely took the dry skin off, and my lips felt softer than before!! The only thing I didn't like about it was the mint flavor, it kind of left a weird flavor in my mouth and I always end up wiping it off. Not sure if they have different flavors but if they did I would love to try one of those because the product did work. If you like minty things for your lips or tried a different flavor I think it would be a great product for you! And as always the ELF brands price tags are always on point ☝️
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
I have been looking for something that can exfoliate the peeling skin off my lips and purchased this since it had great reviews and it's also very affordable. It's easy to apply and I love the smell and taste of it. After using this however, my lips only felt soft and smooth and didn't see it exfoliating my lips. I leave it on damp lips for a few minutes then then remove with a cotton pad. I also feel like there isn't much product either. I feel like I have to put a generous amount in order to get the product out because it's so stiff. I only recommend this product if you want your lips to feel soft. You still have to moisturize your lips afterwards because it doesn't really hydrate them either.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Firebaugh, CA
So I was sent the mint flavored lip scrub through influenster and this is a very mild lip scrub. I felt that if you're trying to completely get rid of the dead peely skin that we sometimes get on our lips, this is not the product for it. The little exfoliating particles in the balm are way too fine for them to do that unless of course you're going to be there for a couple minutes scrubbing the heck out of your lips (which probably isn't a good idea if you don't want irritated lips). If you've ever tried the lip scrubs from Lush or Jeffree Star, this product is not going to exfoliate anywhere near what those do. This lip scrub is great for a quick little on-the-go kind of exfoliant.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?