BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I've been wanting to try this exfoliator for as long as I can remember and I've finally got it! This stuff is fantastic! I moved to California a couple years ago and my body was not used to such a dry climate. My lips were always dry, my skin, it was awful! Up until recently I've been using just chapstick which has been helping but it wasn't enough. This exfoliator gets rid of all my dead, dry, lip skin and leaves nothing but smooth, soft lips! I feel like my chapstick is working better as well now that it has a clean surface to be applied to. I'm also a fan of matte lipsticks and they look a million times better when I use the exfoliator first. No longer look dried out, the lipstick goes on nicely and looks wonderful! Highly recommend!
Francisca M.
Review for: Other
I've always used the original lip exfoliator. I can't recall how much it costs but I'm sure it was no more than $4 or $5. I usually purchase at Target or Walmart. It works really good and I would recommend it to anyone who uses matte liquid lipsticks. I use this almost everyday or on days when my lips feel extra dry or look crusty. I apply this to my lips when I moisturize my face before putting on my make up, after I have all of my face on I wipe off the exfoliating sugar scrub with a tissue or wash cloth then apply my lipstick. It worked wonders for me last year when I had extremely dry skin and lips from taking Accutane medication for acne. Try this product out! ELF even has new scents and flavors now.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Coconut
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. This does exfoliate the lips and leaves them nice and soft through the day and leaves a nice base for lipstick.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
Review for: Other
I started using this after wearing long lasting liquid lipsticks and it absolutely changed my routine for the better. I purchased the clear version of this and I'm very happy with it. It smells wonderful and scrubs away all the dead, caky skin on my lips. The smell is also really nice. Occasionally, there will be times were I have to scrape a little off to get to the scrubbing beads, but I don't find that to be a hassle. It competes so well with other lip scrubs on the market, especially considering it's only $3. I wish there was just a little bit more of the scrubbing beads in the lipstick, but that's really my only complaint. If you're looking for a lip exfoliator, give this one a try!
Nicole S.
Rio Rancho
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliator it not only removes the dead skin but it also moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling soft. It also smells amazing and when you clean it off it doesn't leave a gross taste. I highly recommend this product for use in your beauty routine.
Amanda C.
Stockport, OH
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that it has a mint scent because mint is my favorite If I see mint chapsticks and other lip things I usually get them. I love that it's a stick exfoliated bc it's easier to apply than the ones in a pot I also love how it's light weight and a good moisturizer also the packaging is sleek and attractive which I like
Kawehi N.
My lips became very chapped and dry when I was pregnant with my daughter. After using this the very first time, I instantly loved it! First of all, the packaging is wonderful, I loved having a lip scrub in lipstick form which made it easier to work with and apply rather than using my fingers. It has a light mocha or brown sugar scent and is edible so if any gets in your mouth it's fine and it taste good (along with the smell). It is very grainy which is good if your lips are very chapped because it gets everything off and exfoliates very well and leaves your lips moisturized after so you don't have to worry about it drying back up again!!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I really do love this product and the exfoliating magic it works on my lips. When I first bought it, I was surprised at how it felt like an actual exfoliating mask on my lips, as I just expected some small flecks to be mixed into your run-of-the-mill chapstick. I wasn't huge on how much of it came off onto my lips, and I had to wipe my mouth almost immediately because it was really that much. On the plus side, it had a subtly sweet and pleasant taste to it. Besides the excess coming off, it really did make my lips much smoother in no time at all. Definitely a great product to use before chapstick or before any lip beauty product.
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Coconut
I wasn't too crazy about this lip scrub... While it did get the job done, I had to rub it in my lips and keep re-wetting it/lips in order to get the balm to melt onto my lips. Then when the wax was melted enough, I ended up with too much product on my lips, and I'm not a fan of the sweet, sugary taste I ended up with in my mouth.  It was relatively cheap (I think $3.00 or less?) so can't complain on price point. I just feel like I wasted too much time trying to get it to work for me, so I would probably recommend a scrub you can get out of a small pot and swipe directly onto your lips with your own fingers.
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
Review for: Other
I bought this in the flavor brown sugar. I’m not huge on the flavor but the product itself is great! If you have dry or flaky lips I would definitely recommend this. It not only is exfoliating but also feels hydrating! I purchased it from Walmart for only $4, so it won’t break your bank either.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?