5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Ren G.
Ren G.
Omg I did not understand how much I needed this in my life! If you are an avid matte lipstick user you know the dry lips Sahara desert aesthetic. And this helps so much to avoid it
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Quincy
I love the grapefruit one. It comes in super cute packaging, does its job, and smells just like grapefruit. It really exfoliates the lips well. Be sure to dampen your lips before and after use. Highly recommend.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The exfoliate stick is so great better than anything I've ever tried. It's so convenient and easy to apply. It did better than I expected and I'll definitely be repurchasing it over and over in the future.
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
The best and number lip exfoliator ever. Nice packaging. Very easy to use. Leaves lips so clean , fresh, smooth. I am a repeat user. Takes off all dead skin on lips. I do highly recommend this lip exfoliater.
Kiera B.
Kiera B.
Dunedin, FL
I use this to prep my lips every time I plan on wearing lipstick. Takes all the extra skin off and leaves my normally chronic extremely chapped lips smooth and primed for lipstick.
Suzie s.
Suzie s.
E.l.f. Lip exfoliator gently exfoliates getting all the dead skin and buildup off your lips leaving them feeling soft, renewed and doesn't hurt them like some other brands have done
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Vista , CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is an amazing exfoliator, this app particular flavor is especially good. It smells great and if you accidentally taste it, it isn't bad. It works great and it is super inexpensive. Great product.
Shellby M.
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Other
This being relatively cheap I was hesitant but it works amazing my lips are so soft and fine lines are less noticeable and it helps exfoliate to plump while hydrating and tastes good!
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have dry and chap lips my whole life but with this it takes all the dead skin on my lips and make them soft like a fluffy dog. I put it before lipstick and it last all day long.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really like this product and the way it twists up. Only issue is that everyone I buy breaks almost instantly. If this were not an issue, it would have a complete five star rating.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?