BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliator. It is easy to use and does a great job when my lips need a good scrubbing. It can be a little harsh if used frequently, but not horribly so. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I treat myself to this product several times a week. It smells wonderful, and glides on nicely without being harsh. I typically put on a lip conditioner after I've taken it off and my lips always feel incredibly smooth! I can even get my husband to use this product. Best of all, cruelty free and only a dollar!
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love the packaging; when I first saw it. It is so easy to apply and it is mess free. Love how it leaves my lips feeling. I did get my exfoliator at target. I now for sure I will get more than one next time. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Love the lip exfoliator ! I have the green mint but I use it two times a week and it keeps my lips so soft ! And the best part is that it is so affordable
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Review for: Rose
Works nice, but I don't really like the way it applies. Besides that it is great! Smells great! I don't use his as much anymore but I would use it again if I could get my hands on some more. It also removes lipstick very well.
Juanita V.
Juanita V.
I have been using this at leastvtqice a week and I love it. I love how it leaves my lips feeling all smooth and hydrated. Plus side the sweetness. Price is very affordable. I love E.L.F cosmetics
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Sydni A.
Sydni A.
Great for prepping my lips before any matte product. Leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth. Doesn't leave behind any bad taste, and it smells AMAZING. Such a great product for a low price.
Delilah R.
Delilah R.
This product is great during the winter especially the smell of it is of cinnamon buns baking. This leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. It is a good buy and it lasts for about 3 months.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?