BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this e.l.f. skincare product free in my VoxBox and overall, I like it. It went on smoothly and left my lips feeling soft, however, I typically like a bit of a grainy texture in my exfoliators so they get off more dead skin and leave your lips feeling extra buttery. This product did not have any sugary/grainy texture, which I was a little disappointed about, but overall I did like this lip product.
Hunter P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the mint version, and I really like it! The minty flavor is awesome, and I love the packaging it comes in. A lot of lip exfoliators come in a tub where you have to scrub it yourself and it gets all over your hands, but this comes in a form like a lipstick so you can just rub it in your lips and it scrubs it for you! It did an awesome job of exfoliating my dry lips and it's a must have for winter!
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
Before my complimentary E.L.F voxbox I had never used or thought of using a lip exfoliator, well it turns out I should have thought about using one because it is the best thing ever. I am so lucky to have gotten the opportunity to test such an amazing product. If you are interested in a lip exfoliator and looking for a relatively inexpensive one then give this one
a try, you won't regret the decision.
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely IN LOVE with this product! It does an excellent job at removing dry skin from my lips. There is enough texture to do the job, without leaving my lips feeling raw or sensitive. The delicious mint flavor ensures that if you do happen to get a bit in your mouth you won't be left with an unpleasant taste.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had tried the brown formula of this product before and loved it, but the mint addition is really soothing to the lips. I find this one to be more moisturizing but slightly less exfoliating than the brown one. If you only need a touch of exfoliation, this one is great! And I find the lipstick-style packaging so convenient.

My favorite product in the E.L.F. Voxbox! I received this product from Influenster and E.L.F. in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cristy L.
One of the best drugstore exfoliators! Leaves your lips smooth and I like that you don't have to dip your hands in the product. I've repurchased this item twice!
Malia R.
I think that this product works really great. I love the mint flavor, it's so refreshing. My favorite part is how it's an exfoliator, but also moisturizes. It's extremely affordable as well. Although, with that being said. I can't give it more than 3 stars. The product came broken, which isn't a problem, but I have had these in the past, and they have all broken in a very short period of time.
Ella M.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Such a great set for the winter. The exfoliated is great. I am a first time user and I am hooked. It met my expectations. Such a good value for the price. It is so affordable. I would totally recommend to everyone.
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint version in my voxbox and oh my lord am I amazed. The taste is pleasant. And the product is super easy to use. I love that the packaging looks like a normal lipstick. This product is going to be extremely useful this winter when my lips are super chapped. One use and they are already smooth!
christina V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Rose
love them! i used to have an exfoliator from LUSH and it made a mess! this one is definitely mess free but it works a good! pair it with a nice lip balm after to get the softest lips. i buy this again and again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?