BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Kathryn R.
Venice, CA
This is the coolest lip product I've ever had the pleasure of using. It looks just like a lipstick, applies just like a lipstick, but it exfoliates. Once on your lips you rub them together and it takes off any dead skin! It leaves your lips so soft and gives them a little pout. And just like other elf lip products, the bottom comes off and is a lip balm!
Jessica G.
This product worked so well I was amazed. Especially the tasty mint flavor it was just perfect. The product contains micro sized grains in there that is not at all harsh for your lips so it doesn't feel like it tears apart the soft skin but it gently exfoliates off the dead skin. After, I wipe off the excess then put on some lip balm and I'm good to go.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I received the mint version of this product complimentary in my e.l.f. Voxbox. I like the smell and flavor. It does a great job of exfoliating the lips, however I also have the vanilla version of this and it broke right away. The packaging could use some improvement. It's not expensive so it's worth the buy if you don't want to splurge. But be gentle as it may break
Bryanna K.
Las vegas, NV
I'm OBSESSED with this exfoliator!! It makes my lips feel so soft and takes off all the dead skin! And a fun little tip the bottom of the applicator where the color is shown of what's in the tube you can take it off and surprise! You have chapstick for after the exfoliating! Hands down favorite product!

I got this for free but my opinions are my own!
Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
My lips felt AMAZING after using this! I hadn't been able to find a good lip scrub so I had been making my own with honey and Brown sugar which is an inexpensive way to get a lip scrub but I now have an inexpensive AND convenient fix with this lip exfoliator. I love that it's in a lipstick bullet form because it's good on the go and not messy at all.
Kaitlyn K.
Jamaica, NY
This lip exfoliator is the most underrated product. I never hear anybody talking about it and it is so amazing! I love how it in the form of a lipstick. I use it to prep my lips before putting on any lip product. Its so convenient and easy to use. For less than $2 you cannot go wrong! I recommend this product to anybody!
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
I love this stuff. I usually just make my own lip scrub and keep it in a little jar, but I think I will be converting this this! I love how it is in a lipstick tube so its easy to apply and doesn't get all over your hands. It is very gentle but works very well. It smells and tastes great! I love the minty smell. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new lip scrub.
Kallista M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this free for reviewing purposes and I love it! This looked smooth when I opened it and then after I rubbed it on my lips the product felt like it had tiny granules exfoliating my lips, yet it did not hurt! Then I wiped off the granules and my lips were extremely smooth 😊 also this does not taste bad; it is actually somewhat sweet.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I've gotten these before and love using them before my liquid to matte lipsticks because they reallllly exfoliate and also nourish at the same time. I usually buy the non scented original since that's all my local stores carry. Just got my hands on the mint recently and it smells and tastes so good lol. Also if no one realized there's an added balm at the very base of their lip sticks and exfoliators! Hard to get to because the seal is really strong but a nice nourishing balm (:
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
At first I didn't know what kind of lipsticks it was I was so exited to try it I didn't put much attention to what it was lol! 😂 but yes I love ❤️ it is the perfect Lip exfoliador i leave it for 10min and than clean up my lips 👄 after it feels so smooth and fresh I love it! 😀
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?