BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Louisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this. It doesn't really work like the directions say it should. I find it doesn't really come off on my lips so there's nothing to wipe away. I have to just rub the product back and forth straight from the tube. It is scratchy but I actually like it and it does make my lips feel smoother afterwards (after Chapstick application.) Plus it's super affordable so that's a plus!
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If there's one thing that I love from e.l.f., it's their lip exfoliator. I was recently sent one of their products for review in the flavor Mint Maniac and I am absolutely in love with the product. I can't get enough of it! The flavor is amazing, the scent is phenomenal, and the exfoliator really works! It also has an amazing plumping effect that I can't get from anywhere else.
Stephanie S.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had SUPER dry lips. (Like embarrassingly terrible) I have always hated it.

I've used the e.l.f lip exfoliator three times since I received it earlier today&I can already tell SUCH A HUGE difference. I can 100% say I'm in love&I WILL continue to use this product in the future.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy to have got this in the elf voxbox. I have been a fan of this product for quite some time now. However, when elf began to revamp things, I was super excited to see different "scents" added. I love the mint one but to be honest I love the original so much more. The scent is really nice and airy and they formulation still works like a charm. Even without getting it for free, it's worth the 3.00 dollar price tag.
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a funny feeling!! Scrubbing your lips with your lipstick lol, but it works!! It's basically a tube of sugar and cocoa butter 😂, but it's cheap and gets the job done. Sometimes it needs a little extra water to work, but it's great.

Even better is the green mint kind (which I received from Influenster) The granules of sugar are much finer and therefore do a lot better job at exfoliating your lips.
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
A good affordable lip exfoliator. It does the job and has a great scent. I use this about 3 times a week and it looks like there's a decent amount of product too.
Alyssa N.
Received this product from Influenster & e.l.f. for my honest opinion.

Let's start with how yum the mint one tastes. It makes it almost a treat to exfoliate my lips. :)

I have had a trouble spot on my lips for a while, and this product cleared it up in only a few days! It pulled off last nights lip stain, too! ;) I think it's definitely worth a try!
Tammy  W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint lip exfoliated in my E.L.F box and I am OBSESSED with it. I usually buy Lush's lip scrubs, but I think I've found my new brand! I love how easy it is to use; you apply it like lipstick so there's really no way you can mess it up. The only thing that bums me out is that there isn't a ton in each tube, but they're so cheap that you can buy 3 or 4 and that's equivalent to one Lush lip scrub.
Thera H.
I received this product from Influenster for free to review and I must say I'm already in love with it! As I was applying the product I realized it had a sweet mint flavor, YUM. I also really love the fact that the sugar in the scrub is a super fine consistency. I wear A LOT of matte lipsticks (which dry out my lips) and this exfoliator really helps to moisturize my lips. I recommend giving this lip scrub a go!
Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
I have this lip exfoliator, it is refreshing, tastes like mint. It doesn't go rough into your lips. It goes moth while getting rib of the dead skin in your lips. Leaving it soft and flexible. Beside that you will have enough for at least a month. Great quality. Although I received it free I definitely recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?