BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
Astabraq A.
Astabraq A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This Elf lip exfoliator is my holy grail! I love it so much. I always have dry lips, but this exfoliator makes my lips so soft. It exfoliate and moisturize at the same time which is amazing! You don't have to buy expensive lip exfoliator, save your money. This elf exfoliator is amazing and very affordable.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
I have the natural verision of this. It's a pretty good exfoliator but after a month or so, it's starting to break. I don't use it in an aggressive manner or very often so that's kind of frustrating.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Honestly, I really like this product. Especially great considering the price point. The mint addition feels and smells great. Does its job great, you may wear down the stick relatively quick though.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Review for: Other
I really like this lip exfoliator from elf. I use it all the time before applying any lipstick. It really helps my lips from not drying or cracking. I bought this at my local Walgreens, and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This product is so cheap yet works wonders. This exfoliates my lips with a sweet minty taste and then it's like the exfoliant melts away and my lips are left moisturized. I will definitely buy again.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
AMAZING ! I bought the original exfoliator when they first came out and it was nasty. This new product is great ! It does not leave the nasty scrub residue. It smells great and the packaging is cute
abby k.
abby k.
I like using this in the winter when my lips get really bad. This is the bomb!! My lips always feel so smooth and moisturized. I would use it every night before bed and then some coconut oil on top. Also before using lipsticks. It creates the perfect canvas for lip products. I had so many people say how nice my lips looked.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I love this lip exfoliator! When I don't have time to whip up my own version of a lip scrub, this is my go to! It exfoliates my lips so well. Not to mention, for the price you just cannot beat it!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?