5 colors available

How to use:

Aleta B.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
LOVE. It exfoliates my lips so well (if your lips are sensitive it may hurt a little) but after exfoliating it leaves a film of chapstick and keeps them moisturized and feelings great.
Jay Y.
Jay Y.
Girard, OH
Review for: Other
I always use this product before applying lip color. It's pretty cheap which is nice. I did expect it to do a bit of a better job. I love the packaging but the product itself isn't anything special. Would recommend if you don't have super chapped lips
Lilian W.
Lilian W.
Bridgman, MI
It gives a great exfoliation for the price value. I like how easy it is to use and it works great before you apply lip products. With it in lipstick form, it is much more sanitary than other projects in a jar. I would highly recommend this product
Laura B.
Laura B.
I wanted to like this. The first time I bought it, the exfoliator broke apart after 5-6 uses. The second time I bought it, it broke after one use.
Lip scrub in a stick is a great concept, but elf needs to work on the formula so it isn't as fragile.
Karla C.
Karla C.
This is a great and affordable lip exfoliate ! The packaging is also really cute and easy to apply.My lips tend to get flaky and this helps smooth them out.It also makes my lip makeup application much easier. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Other
This was my first lip exfoliator I ever purchased. It does an ok job. Purchased mine from elf for $3. I never finished using this item because for me i don't really find it necessary.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I was a bit sketchy about this but it's not bad. I had to use it a few times to actually notice a difference but once I did it was really nice. Left my lips feeling soft. For as cheap as it is it's a nice product to have around.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Kennewick, WA
A friend gave me this product and even tho its a cheap product i love it. Ive used this everytime my lips are all dry and nasty and all ive got to say is it leaves your lips so soft.
Kiki V.
Kiki V.
Boston, Ma
I always bite the skin off my lips so I brought this product it was okay, never really made my lips feel any softer or take the dead skin off. Sometimes left my lips burning and sore.
Alex S.
Alex S.
This is a good lip exfoliater. Has a nice mix of large and small granulates and smells/tastes great and really gets the dead skin off. It does break away from the base easily so don't push too hard against your lips. Defiantly recommend to others.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?