5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Sydni A.
Sydni A.
Great for prepping my lips before any matte product. Leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth. Doesn't leave behind any bad taste, and it smells AMAZING. Such a great product for a low price.
Delilah R.
Delilah R.
This product is great during the winter especially the smell of it is of cinnamon buns baking. This leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. It is a good buy and it lasts for about 3 months.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Review for: Mint Maniac
It does what it's supposed to. I really like this but the aftertaste leaves something to be desired. It exfoliates my lips really well which is what I bought it for. I mean, since it's only three dollars, it's a steal of a deal.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
This is okay. I think it exfoliates pretty well, but the taste is awful to me. It's hard not to get any in your mouth also. That being said, it does what it says it does and exfoliates your lips.
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pleasant flavor, I love the shape and concept. It makes my lips feel so good when I'm done exfoliating! It might taste a little too "kiddy" if you get some in your mouth, but the softness of your lips will compensate for that.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Conway
Review for: Other
This product leaves the scrub behind after a while of using it. It has a pretty packaging and doesn't look cheap. I bought it at Walmart. All of e.l.f's product are cheap and so was this one. I would not buy this product again.
Juanita V.
Juanita V.
I have been using this at leastvtqice a week and I love it. I love how it leaves my lips feeling all smooth and hydrated. Plus side the sweetness. Price is very affordable. I love E.L.F cosmetics
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?