BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have always been really impressed with e.l.f.'s original lip exfoliator and purchase it often. Was excited to see that they now make a mint version. It applies just as nicely and works very well for taking the dead skin off your lips. I put it on and leave it there while doing my makeup and my the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft and ready for lipstick.
DAmber H.
Irving , TX
Highly recommend this product. I'm a heavy lipstick wearer and I exfoliate my lips regularly. This gets all of the dead skin off and leaves my lips them feeling smooth and the mint flavor/scent is just right and not overwhelming. I exfoliate and moisturize at night and before applying matte lipsticks. Received this complimentary of Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I received the mint exfoliator in my free voxbox and I immediately had to try this! It makes a world of a difference when applying matte liquid lipsticks and makes it stay so well! This isn't too rough on the lips and is pretty hydrating as well! Love that it's in a tube like normal lipstick because it's so easy to apply and have no mess when you're done!
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
I had the old version of the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator, and I like the mint one much more. The actual exfoliants are much gentler but still get the job done! It's perfect for when I'm about to wear lipstick and forget to moisturize my lips the night before. It smells really good too!
Darya K.
I really love this! It has such cute packaging that I sometimes mistake it with my other lipstick! This not only exfoliates the lips, but it also gives a light massage. This product has met my expectations, and I would recommend this product to others! I have received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Jeniva Q.
Got this in the latest brand box in the flavor mint maniac. I have mixed feelings just because it took me a little while to get to the exfoliating layer of the product. I do love the shape it's so easy to use but I'm not sure how sanitary it is to scrub your lips over and over with the same dirty end. Over all not a bad lip scrub and I will continue using the product.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I have always wanted to try this lip scrub and was ecstatic when I received it complimentary from influenster. I received the mint one, and it tastes great ! The scrub itself was kind of weird to get used to because it is in the shape of a lipstick. I actually prefer lip scrubs that you put on yourself like a cream and exfoliate with my fingers, But this is a great alternative. It is better for on the go.
Jeanene N.
This was my favorite elf product I received. With the cold weather this product came in handy. I love that the scent is mint and it does not smell bad. It exfoliated my lips well all and is a lot better than the more expensive brand lip exfoliating products I've tried. It took off of my dry skin and made my lips smooth. Perfect for the cold weather or for those who wear a lot of matte or drying lipsticks. I would recommend this and I've seen it around often!

Natyra C.
This product is AMAZING! I used this for the first time today and I saw a big difference. It took all the dead skin off and liquid lipstick application was much better afterward! The price is also one that cant be beat. I plan on trying the other flavors as well.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Coconut more...
I love this lip exfoliator! I have terrible dry lips and need to exfoliate and moisturize all the time. This really helps smooth out my lips before putting on any lipstick. Yes, it can get a bit messy but it's no big deal. You can just clean it with a napkin. This is one of my must have products because I use it almost everyday.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?