BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
So I finally found this exfoliator!! And I love it! It feels as though it's removing dead dry skin leaving my lips smooth and soft! I have been looking for this and the price, as always is affordable. will carry this everywhere I go! I will continue to purchase this item. It's amazing!
Leigh M.
This exfoliator is great! The idea of having an exfoliator on hand at all times was amazing. Because it's in a lip stick form I can carry it in my makeup bag and use it if my lips ever need it. It leaves behind a great minty taste on my lips which is so nice! I really wish there was more of it, it seems like I'll run out of it quickly. But ELF is always a great price so I will probably be repurchasing this.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Okay! So normally I love love love these exfoliators, but this mint one was not my favorite. I liked that the taste was much more subtle than the cherry one, but the sugar wasn't very course so it didn't seem to do as much exfoliating as I would have liked it to. I'll keep trying to see if it improves though! If not, I'll just have to go back to the cherry one I used to use.
Jessy Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My lips get super dry during the winter ao i have to keep moisturizing them i was sent this lip exfoliator by influenster to test out and i gotta say i love it i use it everyday after bed its so inexpensive and works amazing its aldo minty and tastes good dnt eat tho lol this has become my favorite lip exfoliator when i run put im sure gonna go pick up another one!
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator. And I really enjoyed it. My lips were really cracked with dead skin and after using it, my lips felt SO much better and smooth. It made putting on lip color 10 times better. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I feel like it was very grainy for lips and was a little harsh just because the grains felt huge but not terrible.
Shelby R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I actually absolutely love this lip exfoliator ! It has an amazing scent of brown sugar and it does such an amazing job 😍 I usually keep it handy because my lips tend to chap easily and it is such a great product 👄 Its sold for such an affordable price, I purchased mine at Target! Be weary though, it's usually out of stock 🙈 that's when you know it's a great product tho ☝️
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I received the mint maniac flavor free from Influenster for an honest review. I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It is super convenient to have it in a lipstick tube for an easy and clean application. It removes dead skin and makes your lips smooth. You will still need a moisturizer afterwards, though. Also, I really appreciated that it did not have a nasty taste.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
My lips always get dry easily, and this product helped to keep my lips moisturized while looking great. It has a nice gloss and the color I like matches me so well.
Melody V.
Grapevine , TX
Got this in my Vox box and honestly love it! I used one of their lip exfoliators a couple years ago and hated the product.

Their new product has a different formula and a better aesthetic appearance. The product melts on your lips and has the perfect amount of exfoliator. It feels like a sugar scrub and taste like a candy cane.

I will be purchasing this after my free one runs out!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?