5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Review for: Other
I really like this lip exfoliator from elf. I use it all the time before applying any lipstick. It really helps my lips from not drying or cracking. I bought this at my local Walgreens, and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
abby k.
abby k.
I like using this in the winter when my lips get really bad. This is the bomb!! My lips always feel so smooth and moisturized. I would use it every night before bed and then some coconut oil on top. Also before using lipsticks. It creates the perfect canvas for lip products. I had so many people say how nice my lips looked.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I love this lip exfoliator! When I don't have time to whip up my own version of a lip scrub, this is my go to! It exfoliates my lips so well. Not to mention, for the price you just cannot beat it!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I treat myself to this product several times a week. It smells wonderful, and glides on nicely without being harsh. I typically put on a lip conditioner after I've taken it off and my lips always feel incredibly smooth! I can even get my husband to use this product. Best of all, cruelty free and only a dollar!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliator. It is easy to use and does a great job when my lips need a good scrubbing. It can be a little harsh if used frequently, but not horribly so. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Love the lip exfoliator ! I have the green mint but I use it two times a week and it keeps my lips so soft ! And the best part is that it is so affordable
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love the packaging; when I first saw it. It is so easy to apply and it is mess free. Love how it leaves my lips feeling. I did get my exfoliator at target. I now for sure I will get more than one next time. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?