BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dara F.
Review for: Rose
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
Allison A.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator for awhile but didn't want to buy one of the high end ones for $20+, so I saw elf came out with a few new flavors and for $3 you can't go wrong. I got the black cherry and I am obsessed. It's a great amount of exfoliation without being too rough and it's so easy to apply since it's in a lipstick form. My lips are so soft and the exfoliation helps with making lips more plump too ☺
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
I have not used this exfoliater just yet but after reading the reviews I am super excited to try it out! I have heard nothing but good reviews and I love that it has a mint scent to it. Something I will definitely be repurchasing.
Carolina C.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use, really quick, smells really good, i just put it on my lips, then i rub it and take it off with a towel, and then my lip color looks better :) ... i feel awful when i forget to use it before because my lips look chapped :(
Amber B.
I do like this product, but, because of its form, you don't get much product. While rubbing it on your lips, a lot of it falls off. It's easier to fit a lip scrub anf use your finger to apply it. You get more product and it's cheaper.
My H.
Commerce Twp, MI
First impression: BYE BYE CHAPPED AS* LIPS. My lips were so moist after applying it one time. I am definitely using this. Especially because I wear lots of matte lipsticks! I can't wait to keep using this. SO CHEAP AND WORTH IT.
Alyssa A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish that this lipstick was more exfoliating. I expected it to taste better and work better, but I think considering the brand and price it's a great cheap buy to have in your makeup collection. I'd buy this and try it out yourself!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
Review for: Other
This is GREAT! The product is awesome at removing dead skin and never hurts my lips . the brown one leaves a great taste on the lips as well and is just great . i use it every night before bed and always wake up with smooth, soft lips.
Callie K.
Dahlonega, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this great product, and the price was great. It goes on easily, doesn't have a bad smell or taste and leaves my lips SUPER duper soft! For a bargain brand, I'd highly recommend it again and again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?