5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Review for: Other
The lip exfoliator I used was cinnamon like, it worked amazing with my lips though! I just wetted my lips, applied the product in circular motions and pressed until I felt the dead skin was completely gone and my lips were so smooth!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
After attempting to use this product several times (carefully following instructions), I just came to the conclusion that it's a waste of money. It didn't do anything for my lips. Will not buy again.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Honestly, I really like this product. Especially great considering the price point. The mint addition feels and smells great. Does its job great, you may wear down the stick relatively quick though.
Tipzbox ..
Tipzbox ..
Bueno para exfoliar los labios antes de un lápiz labial matte. No es el mejor empaque y no recomendaría hacerlo en la bañera o con agua, ya que su base es en aceite y no trabajará de la misma manera.
abby k.
abby k.
I like using this in the winter when my lips get really bad. This is the bomb!! My lips always feel so smooth and moisturized. I would use it every night before bed and then some coconut oil on top. Also before using lipsticks. It creates the perfect canvas for lip products. I had so many people say how nice my lips looked.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Other
$3 at my local store! What! I love this. I use mine a few times a week, especially before using matte or drying lipsticks. So simple to use and effective. I keep a few in stock all the time. If you haven't tried it, please do. It's no high end sugar scrub but it works great!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
I have the natural verision of this. It's a pretty good exfoliator but after a month or so, it's starting to break. I don't use it in an aggressive manner or very often so that's kind of frustrating.
Astabraq A.
Astabraq A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This Elf lip exfoliator is my holy grail! I love it so much. I always have dry lips, but this exfoliator makes my lips so soft. It exfoliate and moisturize at the same time which is amazing! You don't have to buy expensive lip exfoliator, save your money. This elf exfoliator is amazing and very affordable.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?