BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Heather C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love the minty flavor of this lip exfoliant! It works really well and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I use this anytime I have a little bit of chapped/dry lips or just before I'm going to apply some lip stick to give it a smooth canvas.
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
I was surprised pleasantly at how well this product worked. I have very dry and chapped lips and this product made my lips super smooth. I did wish it would moisturize a little more, but I loved how well it exfoliated. The only downfall is the line you have the product, the more the formula dries up and becomes a bit crumble-y. But regardless, I was still able to use it and see results.
Colleen V.
Oakdale
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I bought this product on a whim. I was very surprised at the outcome. It is very easy to use like any other lip scrub. It is a great value at only three dollars. It honestly put the high-end brands to the test. I recommend this product.
Julia M.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit
I love this lip exfoliator. It works phenomenally and makes my lips extremely smooth. It's just the right amount of texture and exfoliant. It's soooo inexpensive and effective
Miz A.
Review for: Other
This used to be my favorite but it dries my lips up. The packaging was nice but it is a good value. I won't be buying this again. It used to do the job but I guess it just depends on the persons lip.
Rachel S.
Westerville
Review for: Mint Maniac
Good but not great. I like it better than the sugar scrub from Milani, but only because it won't mess up my makeup in the event I neglected to exfoliate my lips prior to putting on foundation. You do however, have to apply a regular lip balm prior to using the elf exfoliator because the ratio of balm to exfoliants is a little off.
Nicole B.
trussville
Review for: Other
This product does exfoliate your lips and it does help to create a smooth base for your lipstick but the smell and taste of the product doesn't sit well with me for some reason and I just can't get past that to be able to use the product
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This product worked really well for me! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips and left them feeling very smooth! It also smells and tastes very good! I will be repurchasing once mine runs out!
Lexie H.
Uncasville, CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
You really can't beat this lip exfoliator, especially for the price! I use it every other day before applying lip balm and lipstick or stains. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?