BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jessy Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My lips get super dry during the winter ao i have to keep moisturizing them i was sent this lip exfoliator by influenster to test out and i gotta say i love it i use it everyday after bed its so inexpensive and works amazing its aldo minty and tastes good dnt eat tho lol this has become my favorite lip exfoliator when i run put im sure gonna go pick up another one!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I received the mint maniac flavor free from Influenster for an honest review. I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It is super convenient to have it in a lipstick tube for an easy and clean application. It removes dead skin and makes your lips smooth. You will still need a moisturizer afterwards, though. Also, I really appreciated that it did not have a nasty taste.
Leigh M.
This exfoliator is great! The idea of having an exfoliator on hand at all times was amazing. Because it's in a lip stick form I can carry it in my makeup bag and use it if my lips ever need it. It leaves behind a great minty taste on my lips which is so nice! I really wish there was more of it, it seems like I'll run out of it quickly. But ELF is always a great price so I will probably be repurchasing this.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
So I finally found this exfoliator!! And I love it! It feels as though it's removing dead dry skin leaving my lips smooth and soft! I have been looking for this and the price, as always is affordable. will carry this everywhere I go! I will continue to purchase this item. It's amazing!
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I love the lip exfoliator because sometimes my lips get ready dry and a bit rough and even when I apply chapstick the chapped part doesn't want to come off. This exfoliator does a great job of taking that chap off and although it feels weird at first while applying it, it's totally worth it. The only thing I'm not sure about now is how to clean it after using it.
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator. And I really enjoyed it. My lips were really cracked with dead skin and after using it, my lips felt SO much better and smooth. It made putting on lip color 10 times better. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I feel like it was very grainy for lips and was a little harsh just because the grains felt huge but not terrible.
Irene G.
GREAT PRODUCT!!! I never realized how badly I needed this until I used it! Removes all dead skin from your lips, especially now that the cold is starting where I live.
Works great! I use it right before I apply lipstick or gloss. It makes it so much easier to evenly apply lipstick & such.
Love it!
I received this product free via Influenster for testing purposes!
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've tried all sorts of makeup and this is one of my favorite products...especially when you take the price into consideration! It works just as well as high end exfoliaters with convenient packaging. Definitely a must have for everyone's beauty routine. I have even recommended this product to a mom who was having trouble with her sons lips after he got braces!
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This lip scrub works wonders! The product gets rid of all dead skin and leaves your lips super soft and smooth. A major plus is this lip scrub leaves your lips feeling minty fresh! The packaging is a sleek black lipstick like design which is very helpful when throwing it in your purse for on the go everyday use! I definitely recommend trying out this product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?