BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Okay! So normally I love love love these exfoliators, but this mint one was not my favorite. I liked that the taste was much more subtle than the cherry one, but the sugar wasn't very course so it didn't seem to do as much exfoliating as I would have liked it to. I'll keep trying to see if it improves though! If not, I'll just have to go back to the cherry one I used to use.
Shelby R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I actually absolutely love this lip exfoliator ! It has an amazing scent of brown sugar and it does such an amazing job 😍 I usually keep it handy because my lips tend to chap easily and it is such a great product 👄 Its sold for such an affordable price, I purchased mine at Target! Be weary though, it's usually out of stock 🙈 that's when you know it's a great product tho ☝️
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
Absolutely amazing! So I was looking for a lip exfoliator that I can use before applying my matte liquid lipsticks and I've chose elf to be the best. Why? Well it does the job wonderfully! Super affordable. This is a must for any girl that loves to put lipstick on! Keeps your lips nice and smooth rubbing away the dead dry flaky skin!!
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
My lips are dry most times, and I bite them when they're not. This lip scrub is wonderful. It's like a lipstick so using it is simple, it smells good, and it works! However, the brown sugar granules do melt on super wet lips. I'll probably buy this when I'm at Target and I've run out, or when the site is having a sale of some sort!
Jodie B.
I have never used a lip exfoliate before and E.L.F. definitely made a great impression with there's. It made my lips super soft and smooth. I also love the mint addition to the formula. It smelled lovely and made me want to use it more. Overall, definitely recommend this product. I will definitely be using this more often, especially during the winter dry season.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I love the lip exfoliator because sometimes my lips get ready dry and a bit rough and even when I apply chapstick the chapped part doesn't want to come off. This exfoliator does a great job of taking that chap off and although it feels weird at first while applying it, it's totally worth it. The only thing I'm not sure about now is how to clean it after using it.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I received the mint maniac flavor free from Influenster for an honest review. I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It is super convenient to have it in a lipstick tube for an easy and clean application. It removes dead skin and makes your lips smooth. You will still need a moisturizer afterwards, though. Also, I really appreciated that it did not have a nasty taste.
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
I got this in my VoxBox from Influenster. I seriously love this so much. It takes off the dead skin while hydrating my lips. It smells great! Also the fact that its a lipstick form is honestly so great! I don't know why more brands aren't as smart as e.l.f with that method. It makes it so easy to apply and work with. I definitely will purchase it once I run out.
Zowie S.
Review for: Other more...
Got it at Walmart for only a couple dollars and it's amazing! It tastes delicious and leaves your lips feeling super smooth. Only downside is mine broke after a little while however it was still usable
Jessy Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My lips get super dry during the winter ao i have to keep moisturizing them i was sent this lip exfoliator by influenster to test out and i gotta say i love it i use it everyday after bed its so inexpensive and works amazing its aldo minty and tastes good dnt eat tho lol this has become my favorite lip exfoliator when i run put im sure gonna go pick up another one!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?