BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

keisha l.
keisha l.
Summerville , SC
Review for: Mint Maniac
Leaves my lips feeling softer than a baby bottom. They get away all of the dead skin. I use mine before I put on liquid lipstick to make sure my lips are nice and smooth and after I take the lipstick off.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
This lip exfoliador is great ! I love the feel & the scent .. it truly exfoliates your lips and makes them feel amazing ! Great to use before applying lip products for a smoother application . Truly affordable and lives up to my expectations
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: Other
It's really nice, just don't over do it or you'll end up with even more chapped lips than you started with! It's easy to use and nice to travel with, too. More brands need this packing for lip exfoliators.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Coconut, Other
These are GREAT! Love these lip exfoliators! They make my lips feel so soft and smooth and they help my lipstick to apply beautifully. It's pretty simple to apply and store and it's a ton less messy than using a product like LUSH lip scrubs.
Riley K.
Riley K.
manhattan, NV
Review for: Other
This item worked out really good the first couple of times but then one day it just broke in half making to really hard to use again. Also the taste of it was less then satisfactory, it tasted like old sugar. I would not buy this item again.
joz p.
joz p.
i have all 3 and i love them! the mint is my favorite. they leave my lips very soft but sometimes i find flakes later in the day if i dont use them every few hours. theyre super affordable and worth their price!
Kristen Y.
Kristen Y.
Nashville
Review for: Other
Elf lip exfoliator is an amazing value. It keeps my lips soft and tastes great. The tube lasts forever! An absolute must for keeping your lips from flaking before applying matte formulas. Thank you elf!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Sweet Cherry one from Target as a spur of the moment decision after a week of chapped lips. It seriously surprised me with how well it worked. My lips immediately turned into a baby's butt. For the price, I'm sure this is about as good as it gets. Worth it!
Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is such an easy product to use! The granules aren't fine so it's a bit course on the lips but it does get the job done. I like using when my lips are very dry and crusty or before applying lipstick!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?