BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product did exfoliate my lips but it got kinda gross and nasty after I used it for a second layer so I wouldn't recommend this but it is cheap so that's a good thing
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I got this product complimentary from influenster to try. Ladies, this product rocks. I got the mint "flavor". It is a gentle exfoliate, but it makes a world of difference in my lips game. I can't believe how much less dry and chapped my lips are now. This is worth the money. And they just came out with lots of new flavors. Go get you some!!!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this free to review and what can I say... I am already a huge fan of The original ELF lip exfoliator that was brown. This one is different-it's green. It's mint scented and flavored!! It's gentle but does a great job at softening your lips. It works best if you apply a lip balm after before applying your lip color. This stuff is only like $3 at locations where ELF is sold. If you are considering this, buy it! You won't regret it.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my elf voxbox Completely free to review and give my opinion. First, it's in super cute packaging. It's not bulky and I can throw it in my purse for a mid-day charge when my lips aren't feeling loved. Second, it's smells amazing. The mint green makes your lips so soft and moisturized. And my lips seemed plump and softer just a few minutes and putting it on. I will definitely be purchasing this as a Christmas stocking stuffer.
Stephanie L.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
As someone who loves wearing lipstick, a good lip exfoliator is essential to my beauty routine and e.l.f. has made an amazing and affordable lip exfoliator! It really takes off the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips smooth! Since it's in a lipstick form, it's super easy to use. Love it!
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my lifesaver when it comes to lip care. I first bought the clear one from walmart and used it until it ran out. It had a sweet smell and taste to it, but that didn't compare to how soft my lips felt once I used it. i received the mint maniac one in my ELF box and it works just as amazing just with a mint smell/flavor. They get rid of all the dead and dry skin and then I just put on some chapstick and my lips have never been softer and my lipstick has never looked better!
Jennifer V.
Worcester, MA
I love to use the lip exfoliator after i get iut of the shower..it makes my lips soft and takes away the dead skin..i use it about 3 times a week and i love it..i definitely will keep using!

Christal B.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I received the elf voxbox from influenster and this was one of the products that I received. I was extremely happy to try this. I used it promptly after my shower while my lips were slightly damp. I applied the exfoliant for about 2 minutes then followed up by wiping my lips with cold water on a cotton round and my chapstick green tea mint lip butter and my lips were smooth and refreshed! Highly recommend!
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
Before I received the mint flavor complimentary in my e.l.f VoxBox, I had tried the brown one. You have to rub it on your hand a little to get to the part that actually exfoliates. But when you do, the dead skin on your lips just comes right off without any pain. I usually apply it in circles and then wipe it off with a towel when I'm done. MAKE SURE YOUR LIPS ARE WET BEFOREHAND and remember to moisturize your lips afterwards!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay love love love I have the mint and it is adorable. I've never had a lip exfoliater in the shape of a lipstick so the packaging was super neat it's not a hard-core scrub but I can totally feel my lips being smooth and plumper afterwards. I really like it because they're smooth and soft but there's no after film what you get with a lot of moisturizers which means it's perfect before a liquid lip (and it's inexpensive and cruelty free)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?