5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Lola P.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This stuff is sooo amazing for chapped lips I always use it at night and then apply Vaseline lip therapy and these two products together are so amazing they leave my lips so nice and smooth I love it ! ❤❤
Julia G.
Julia G.
Review for: Other
the exfoliator works sooo well. its not very harsh but works good and smells amazing. its a sugar scrub so it also tasts pretty good i use this before applying any lip products for a smoother application
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
This is a pretty good product. This is the original flavor. I haven't tried the new flavored they have yet. The packaging is cute. It looks like lipstick. It works really well for exfoliating your lips.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
Overall this product is a lifesaver for chapped lips and keeping your lips smooth in general. Plus the price is amazing! But my only compliant is that mine dried out and then broke so it did not last very long.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Seattle, WA
I love this thing! I have the mint one and the original and I'm obsessed. They are around d $3 USD, and they really help smooth your lips! I love pairing it with a smooth lip and some chapstick or going in for that matte liquid lip look!
Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is such an easy product to use! The granules aren't fine so it's a bit course on the lips but it does get the job done. I like using when my lips are very dry and crusty or before applying lipstick!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Port Orchard, WA
This exfoliater is great to use before you put in any matte! The price is amazing!You can get it at walmart! I've even seen it at the dollar tree! My favorite is the smell! Its not meant to last long but it done leave your lips soft! I would buy it agian once my spair goes out!
Tatyana P.
Tatyana P.
athis is the only lip exfoliator i will use. I have used highends brands and drugstore but none are gentle enough or exfoliating enough for my sensative, cracky lips. This one is . I LOVE this product
Emily D.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is the perfect invention! Can't get off your lipstick? This is perfect to remove unwanted lipstick that won't budge! Also, it is great for exfoliating flaky lips! I highly recommend this product!
AAron M.
AAron M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this before every lip color application. My lips look and feel soft for hours. The price point is perfect. They have many shades and flavors that actually don't taste bad. I love love love these
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?