5 colors available

How to use:

Monica A.
Monica A.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
love this lip exfoliator. it does the job at exfoliating. very tasty too although i do not recommend eating it with all the dead skin youve removed­čśé. anyways great products and very affordable!
meghan l.
meghan l.
Riverview, FL
This product is so nice. I use it before putting on lipstick and it helps my lips become moisturized and not as chapped. I thought it wouldn't help that much but it truly does. Would definitely recommend.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Mound Valley, KS
Review for: Other
This is the perfect exfoliation tool for making your lips nice and smooth. At first I wasn't so sure about it but after a second try I was hooked! It takes a bit of pressure to rub the product onto the lips but it's worth it!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
I love this exfoliator! It makes me lips super soft l, however I hardly use it because I try and look for ways to decrease my time getting ready in the morning and this just adds another step.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I love this lip exfoliator is excellent for those girls who suffer from scaly and dry lips, if you have this situation this is for you without hesitation ... What are you waiting for? Go for him.
Dania P.
Dania P.
This is a good exfoliator, makes my lips smooth my only complain is that it leaves my lips like oily or something like that which I don't like but as far as exfoliating my lips it does the job!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love this product, I use the mint one- it's not overly minty, pretty subtle. The fact it's in a stick makes it so much more convenient than a pot you have to dig your finger into when you have long nails. Good for the price
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
I like it! Smells and actually tastes good (if you get a bit in your mouth lol) IT works. Umm, I can't really complain. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it does what it says it does.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Bardstown, KY
I loved this when I first bought it. My lips stayed so silky smooth. However the moisturizer has dried pretty quickly. I can still use it to scrub off the dead skin on my lips but it's pretty rough and uncomfortable now
sav s.
sav s.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have the OG one & mint maniac. I use it everytime I do my makeup. Which is pretty much everyday! It definitely takes off the dead skin & gives me a smooth base for whatever lip color I reach for.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?