BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
A great value! Be sure that you are applying it to DAMP lips. Applying it on dry lips hurts a bit and is probably too abraisive. Applying it on wet lips is uneffective, as the exfoliate seems to just glide across the wetness of your lips. If your lips are damp as they should be, you'll see miraculous results. I typically apply two layers then use my fingers to massage the product in. I love the outcome (and the "taste")!
Chevy H.
I love love love this product so much. Influenster sent me the mint version but I already have and use the brown sugar one every single day! I switch between both of them because they're both amazing. With how cold it's been I definitely ALWAYS use it before I put on any liquid lipstick. It makes my lips so soft & every lipstick look so much better.
Ruby G.
This does a great job at exfoliating and softening/moisturizing at the same time. so for me this replaces the need for lip scrubs and moisturizers/balms altogether. During the first few uses, it is a tad bit gritty but after using it a couple of time it isn't as gritty and very gentle on the lips. Since it's in lipstick form, it's compact and easy to take and use on the go.
Rachel L.
I received the mint one in the e.l.f. voxbox. I really like how it comes in a lipstick tube so its super easy to apply! This product was gentle enough to not completely scrape all the skin off of my lips which i really appreciated :) I wouldn't mind if it were a bit mintier and scrubbier.

Also, with the news of the bottoms of the e.l.f lipsticks popping off and being used as lip balms, I wanted to see if that applied to the packaging with the exfoliator as well. And it did! Super exciting to make that discovery!
Daughtry K.
Review for: Other more...
As far as inexpensive exfoliants go, this one did a great job. I tried it before applying some very matte lipstick and it did a decent job of removing an extra skin on my lips. I would purchase this again.
Sasha B.
Love this product.
The e.l.f lip exfoliator was in the style of a lipstick, how cool is that?!?! The color of the exfoliator is "mint" which matches the smell. It proved to be not too rough and easy to apply. I am going to be trying this out for a couple of days to see how smooth my lips become.

Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
Eh, Ive heard great things about this product and I wanted to love it, but unfortunately I don't. I tried this product because it was sent to me in a voxbox and I was so excited because I have terribly chapped lips usually and have to exfoliate daily. all it did for me was break off like a sugar cube and not really exfoliate at all. I guess for the price point it's okay though.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I have the mint one and let me tell you it smells so good it's so easy to apply and use the packaging is lovely too it's was my first time using it and I loved it. I would totally buy it again it leaves your lips so smooth and good looking it removes everything it should remove leaves your lip game so cute and the best I got this from influenster totally free for testing porpuse
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
Kristie  B.
I was so excited to have gotten this in the E.L.F vox box! I've heard a lot about it but never got to try it. I love it! I got the mint one which is what I would have purchased. So easy to use compared to a regular lip exfoliater in a pot or tube such cab be messy. This was so easy to apply and wasn't too harsh. Also it left a really nice moisturized feel to my lips afterwards.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?