BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I'd heard such good things about this and finally caved. Everyone's right. This is so easy to use and prep your lips before applying lipstick. It smells really good and the grit gently removes all the dead skin. Such a good idea!
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I honestly love this product ohh so much! I always use it before applying on any lipstick, whether it is lipstick or gloss lipstick. It gives me a flawless finishing touch! I recommend this product to everyone! It works amazingly!
Claudia A.
Woodland, CA
If you are looking for a product that is going to do what you want to too, this one is great. I personally don't really like the taste (hard not to taste it when your putting it on your mouth) but it works. Leave my lips feeling soft and that's really all I wanted it for.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Other
I like this lip exfoliator! It’s the best I’ve tried, especially if I don’t have a primer before applying lipstick. It helps to get all of the dead skin off before you apply lipstick so you can avoid that peeling with your lipstick on. Fantastic product and super cheap!
Christina S.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love the minty fresh feeling this lip exfoliate leaves behind! You have to use it with wet lips and a wet rag otherwise it tugs and tears your delicate skin. I use this 2-3x a week to keep my pout absolutely perfect and plump :)
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
These aren't my favorite lip exfoliator but it does make my lips soft. It's very messy and can remove foundation around lips if not carful. The flavors are nice and it doesn't burn your lips. I purchased this at Walmart and target
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is so great since I've gotten it from the elfvoxbox I've used it every morning and every night , it's great the exfoliate and remove dead skin off your lips, I would definitely buy again, it does leave your your lips a bit dry after using it but just put chapstick and you're good !
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
This lip exfoliator is a MUST. One of my favorite products by elf. It's so simple to use. Just get your lips wet and rub the stick all over your lips, then wipe it off and put on lip balm. I do this every night before bed! I've already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff!
Brittany G.
Since using this lip exfoliator, my lipstick has been going on smooth and evenly! Love his stuff. I would not recommend licking your lips after applying. It is very sweet. Make sure to rub it off when you're done.
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is pretty interesting. It worked well at removing the dead skin on my lips. You need to make sure you put a lot of balm on after, and do not over use and hurt the skin on your lips. My lips did feel very soft after and I would buy again for sure.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?