BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lexie H.
Uncasville, CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
Review for: Other
This is GREAT! The product is awesome at removing dead skin and never hurts my lips . the brown one leaves a great taste on the lips as well and is just great . i use it every night before bed and always wake up with smooth, soft lips.
Callie K.
Dahlonega, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this great product, and the price was great. It goes on easily, doesn't have a bad smell or taste and leaves my lips SUPER duper soft! For a bargain brand, I'd highly recommend it again and again!
Whitney C.
Review for: Other
The lip exfoliator I used was cinnamon like, it worked amazing with my lips though! I just wetted my lips, applied the product in circular motions and pressed until I felt the dead skin was completely gone and my lips were so smooth!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This exfoliator is pretty harsh, but that is what I am looking for when prepping for a liquid lipstick. It's only three dollars so it's insanely affordable. I know they have a bunch more flavors now so I'm excited to test those out.
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
Love love love these! This & the sweet cherry one are amazing and do exactly what you want them to! Very great product for how cheap it is! Nice packaging as well! And yes I would buy and recommend this!
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
4 stars only because of the consistency between the different scents. The original is the best version in my opinion. I have since purchased the grapefruit scent and that one isn't as good at exfoliating as the original. I feel that the grains are not as good at scrubbing.
Jackeline P.
OMG this is amazing it literally buffs away dead skin. I love this it's amazing and also very affordable you can get it at your local
Pharmacy as well I recommend this product to anyone !! I love elf cosmetics
Cheri A.
If you have dry, flaky #lips, this is for you! I bought the mint flavored exfoliation, and it smells heavenly. Aside from the yummy scent, this product works so well. My lips are awful in the #winter and this takes all the dead skin right off! Leaving my lips #smooth and #kissable.
Kassandra R.
Review for: Other
I really like this lip exfoliator from elf. I use it all the time before applying any lipstick. It really helps my lips from not drying or cracking. I bought this at my local Walgreens, and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?