5 colors available

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: Other
It's really nice, just don't over do it or you'll end up with even more chapped lips than you started with! It's easy to use and nice to travel with, too. More brands need this packing for lip exfoliators.
MacKenzie W.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Rose
Love how scrubby these are make my lips super soft and takes the chap right away!! Super cheap, and great quality, forget lip sugar scrubs this is all you need and lasts forever!! I'd buy again and again!!
joz p.
joz p.
i have all 3 and i love them! the mint is my favorite. they leave my lips very soft but sometimes i find flakes later in the day if i dont use them every few hours. theyre super affordable and worth their price!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Clover, SC
Review for: Other
This exfoliator is pretty good. The packaging is what you usually get from e.l.f. I used the vanilla one and it smelled great. It did have a good bit of fall off, but great for the price and did the job!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Sweet Cherry one from Target as a spur of the moment decision after a week of chapped lips. It seriously surprised me with how well it worked. My lips immediately turned into a baby's butt. For the price, I'm sure this is about as good as it gets. Worth it!
Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is such an easy product to use! The granules aren't fine so it's a bit course on the lips but it does get the job done. I like using when my lips are very dry and crusty or before applying lipstick!
Annie Beth C.
Annie Beth C.
This product is amazing! It broke in half the fourth use, but I am still able to get use out of it. It makes my lips so soft, and it is extremely moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristen Y.
Kristen Y.
Nashville
Review for: Other
Elf lip exfoliator is an amazing value. It keeps my lips soft and tastes great. The tube lasts forever! An absolute must for keeping your lips from flaking before applying matte formulas. Thank you elf!
Lola P.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This stuff is sooo amazing for chapped lips I always use it at night and then apply Vaseline lip therapy and these two products together are so amazing they leave my lips so nice and smooth I love it ! ❤❤
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?