5 colors available

How to use:

Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love the packaging; when I first saw it. It is so easy to apply and it is mess free. Love how it leaves my lips feeling. I did get my exfoliator at target. I now for sure I will get more than one next time. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Love the lip exfoliator ! I have the green mint but I use it two times a week and it keeps my lips so soft ! And the best part is that it is so affordable
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Sydni A.
Sydni A.
Great for prepping my lips before any matte product. Leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth. Doesn't leave behind any bad taste, and it smells AMAZING. Such a great product for a low price.
Delilah R.
Delilah R.
This product is great during the winter especially the smell of it is of cinnamon buns baking. This leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. It is a good buy and it lasts for about 3 months.
Juanita V.
Juanita V.
I have been using this at leastvtqice a week and I love it. I love how it leaves my lips feeling all smooth and hydrated. Plus side the sweetness. Price is very affordable. I love E.L.F cosmetics
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
This is okay. I think it exfoliates pretty well, but the taste is awful to me. It's hard not to get any in your mouth also. That being said, it does what it says it does and exfoliates your lips.
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pleasant flavor, I love the shape and concept. It makes my lips feel so good when I'm done exfoliating! It might taste a little too "kiddy" if you get some in your mouth, but the softness of your lips will compensate for that.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?