5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
Astabraq A.
Astabraq A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This Elf lip exfoliator is my holy grail! I love it so much. I always have dry lips, but this exfoliator makes my lips so soft. It exfoliate and moisturize at the same time which is amazing! You don't have to buy expensive lip exfoliator, save your money. This elf exfoliator is amazing and very affordable.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This product is so cheap yet works wonders. This exfoliates my lips with a sweet minty taste and then it's like the exfoliant melts away and my lips are left moisturized. I will definitely buy again.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Review for: Other
The lip exfoliator I used was cinnamon like, it worked amazing with my lips though! I just wetted my lips, applied the product in circular motions and pressed until I felt the dead skin was completely gone and my lips were so smooth!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Tastes so good. Like sugar (duh!) very handy having it in a tube. Other scrubs you need to stick you fingers in! (Yuck!) only bad thing... it breaks so easily because of the pressure you need to use.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I treat myself to this product several times a week. It smells wonderful, and glides on nicely without being harsh. I typically put on a lip conditioner after I've taken it off and my lips always feel incredibly smooth! I can even get my husband to use this product. Best of all, cruelty free and only a dollar!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I love this lip exfoliator! When I don't have time to whip up my own version of a lip scrub, this is my go to! It exfoliates my lips so well. Not to mention, for the price you just cannot beat it!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love the packaging; when I first saw it. It is so easy to apply and it is mess free. Love how it leaves my lips feeling. I did get my exfoliator at target. I now for sure I will get more than one next time. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?