BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Andrea B.
This lip exfoliant is amazing. Very easy to apply and leaves lips very soft. Is ideal for when the lips have hides, because it eliminates them easily. Besides, it has a very pleasant mint flavor. I received these complimentary products from Influenster for testing purpose.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
This is such a cool product!! Ive never heard of this before, but then I got it free an Influenster voxbox and I love it!! I use it 3-4 times a week after showering and it leave my lips soo fresh and kissably soft!!! Super cheap and easy to find too. I have the mint green product and its so sweet and had a yummy after taste!! The balm at the bottom leaves my lips so soft!!! #MusesofInfluenster
Cassandra Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product in the latest E.L.F voxbox for complimentary testing and I love it! I have always resorted to using Vaseline + Coffee grounds to exfoliate my lips (which is still great) but this product makes this process much more faster and efficient! I can slide it on with ease right before I apply my lipstick and the results are awesome. The minty flavor is an added bonus!
Madisun M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This was the first lip exfoliating product I've ever bought. It was cheap and sleek packaging so I was like "ok...". It works great! Your lips are smooth after (and pair great with elfs primer+plumper) but the issue is that this runs out fast. I bought this maybe a month ago, and it's already a nub! I use it every few days, but product comes off so fast no matter if you use a lot of not a lot.
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
January G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product. A high end brand used to make something similar and I could never find it again. Glad to see e.l.f. has it, and it works so much better than the higher end brand. This product scrubs off the dead skin, that lip gloss and chap sticks do not seem able to help. It smells great, isn't gritty, and provides a smooth surface for flawless application of your lipstick.
Nancy L.
I tried this product at night and then again before applying my lipstick, I really liked it. It felt nice on my lips and I could still feel it throughout the day. It's Great for the winter, overall, I would buy it again and it's a good quality for cheap!
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Love this stuff! First time using a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Super easy to use and did a great job at exfoliating my lips without drying them. Perfect for removing stubborn lip color and product off of lips at the end of the day too. Received complimentary, but would definitely buy this in store!
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this product! I started using it about 2 weeks ago and have noticed a big difference in my lips. My lips STAY chapped, especially in the winter. The top coat is balmy so you have to apply it a little before the exfoliating portion comes out. It's very coarse and does wonders at removing the dead skin. I always remove it with a wet rag and put some chap stick on right after.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I first stumbled upon this on the website and it only costs me $3. I was a little upset that after a couple of days the stick broke in half but I stuck it back on and it works fine. I don't know how I applied lipstick before this product. It's definitely a lifesaver when it comes to any matte lippies. Just rub it on and wash it off then your lips will be baby soft.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?