BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just tried the Elf cosmetics lip exfoliator in mint! Wow I'm very impressed, it has a nice subtle mint scent. Doesn't smell artificial and it leaves the so soft. Highly recommend it, I use it before a lip stick application and when removing my makeup.
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love this product and use it all the time.  It's perfect for those days when you have dry chapped lips but want to wear a vibrant color.  Use this to clean up the lips and make them a little plumper!  For the price this is great.
Crystal  C.
I am a big ELF fan I've tried almost everything this lip scrub is to die for I got the clear and I just wet my lips and scrub it in a circular motion works like a charm I also really like their eyelashes and they're super cheap it's only a dollar
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this product! I use it at night before I sleep and it's amazing. It makes my lips feel very soft and smooth and look great. I just wish that there was more product in the container than there is now. I would really recommend this product.
Samantha G.
This is good but I'm disappointed as it is in a form of a lipstick because I want to scrub my lip with it and it broke and I was sad I think that they should put it in a lil pot it would be much easier to use and much tidy as well but it works
Jillian W.
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster.- I am honestly impressed with this product. It helped to get the dead skin off of my lips in a convenient way!
Shelby D.
Englewood, CO
Who needs fancy lip scrubs when you can pay like $3 for this!! My lips are always chapped and so I never wear matte lipsticks for that reason. After a couple swipes of this, my lips are smooth and feel minty fresh and ready for any matte look!
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
For a lip exfoliator from the drugstore it is in my top 3. The brown sugar lip exfoliator is far better then there other two lip exfoliator service. But I still like all three.
brianna l.
I repurchased this a few times and I really like it but every time it would break on me. If that could be fixed I would give it 5 stars. It smells good and exfoliates really well. I like that it's a stick instead of a jar because it's more sanitary.
Kimberlee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other
I have used many different types of lip exfoliater's and this is one of the best.  Unlike the ones in the tubs,  you don't feel like you are waisting a big amount time after time as they get dried out. I like the lipstick shape you get it a little damp and there ya go so.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?