BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
I received my e.l.f. voxbox last night and my daughter and I immediately used some of the products. The mint exfoliating lipstick is an interesting product to say the least. It's great but at first you're like "what is this and what is going on my lips?" But after you wipe it off as directed your lips are super soft!!! I'm glad I received this product and my review is all of my own!
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
I received the lip exfoliator in Cherry as a free gift with purchase from elf. I was planning on purchasing it anyways but yay! This product worked just as intended and exfoliated my lips beautifully. I have read reviews where it didn't work properly for others. I just made sure I used lip balm prior to applying the exfoliator.
Kaela L.
If you have really dry lips in the winter like me then this is the product for you! It exfoliates your lips by peeling off the dead skin to make them soft. I love how it's in the shape of a lipstick because it makes it way easier rather than me using a lip scrub having to apply it with my fingers. It's easy & I loveeee it😊
January G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product. A high end brand used to make something similar and I could never find it again. Glad to see e.l.f. has it, and it works so much better than the higher end brand. This product scrubs off the dead skin, that lip gloss and chap sticks do not seem able to help. It smells great, isn't gritty, and provides a smooth surface for flawless application of your lipstick.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I needed a new lip exfoliater. I was getting tired of the whole toothbrush and sugar thing lol (lazy right). Well thank God for this thing. The cool thing is it's in the shape of a lipstick so whoop whoop!!! Less work lol 😂! But no seriously it does what it has to do, and I really can't ask for more! Make sure to moisturize your lips right after! I also got this product in my Vox Box for review.
Cassandra Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product in the latest E.L.F voxbox for complimentary testing and I love it! I have always resorted to using Vaseline + Coffee grounds to exfoliate my lips (which is still great) but this product makes this process much more faster and efficient! I can slide it on with ease right before I apply my lipstick and the results are awesome. The minty flavor is an added bonus!
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this product! I started using it about 2 weeks ago and have noticed a big difference in my lips. My lips STAY chapped, especially in the winter. The top coat is balmy so you have to apply it a little before the exfoliating portion comes out. It's very coarse and does wonders at removing the dead skin. I always remove it with a wet rag and put some chap stick on right after.
Nancy L.
I tried this product at night and then again before applying my lipstick, I really liked it. It felt nice on my lips and I could still feel it throughout the day. It's Great for the winter, overall, I would buy it again and it's a good quality for cheap!
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
Andrea B.
This lip exfoliant is amazing. Very easy to apply and leaves lips very soft. Is ideal for when the lips have hides, because it eliminates them easily. Besides, it has a very pleasant mint flavor. I received these complimentary products from Influenster for testing purpose.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?