5 colors available

How to use:

Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Port Orchard, WA
This exfoliater is great to use before you put in any matte! The price is amazing!You can get it at walmart! I've even seen it at the dollar tree! My favorite is the smell! Its not meant to last long but it done leave your lips soft! I would buy it agian once my spair goes out!
Courtnee F.
Courtnee F.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love love! Highly recommend !e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator

Bought this at Kmart ! Long lasting had this product for almost a month . Extremely easy to use and apply . Would recommend to everyone !
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar City , UT
Review for: Mint Maniac
Takes a min to get down past just the waxy but if the scrub , but once you get to the gritty pieces, this scrub works good! A bit oily afterwards but I don't mind since I just throw on a lip mask after
Hope L.
Hope L.
Review for: Rose
I love this exfoliate her so much, I love how it is in the lipstick form. It keeps everything clean and easy to apply. I have re-purchase this product multiple times, I love all the different flavors. It really softens your lips for such a cheap price. I would highly recommend!
Tatyana P.
Tatyana P.
athis is the only lip exfoliator i will use. I have used highends brands and drugstore but none are gentle enough or exfoliating enough for my sensative, cracky lips. This one is . I LOVE this product
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Review for: Other
This is GREAT! The product is awesome at removing dead skin and never hurts my lips . the brown one leaves a great taste on the lips as well and is just great . i use it every night before bed and always wake up with smooth, soft lips.
Emily D.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is the perfect invention! Can't get off your lipstick? This is perfect to remove unwanted lipstick that won't budge! Also, it is great for exfoliating flaky lips! I highly recommend this product!
Becki F.
Becki F.
The scrub itself is really great, however I prefer scrubs that are more creamy. Once you can get a good amount off the tube it works but otherwise it just feels like your leaving dead skin on the tube.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Tucson
Review for: Other
Have the lip exfoliator in a brown color, never noticed in came in more than one. Tastes super sweet and is very effective. Can be harsh on lips but it's just doing it's job. I'm on my third one.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Hope mills , NC
Review for: Other
Absolutely love love love this!! Will absolutely be repurchasing! It was $2. It really works so well! It scrubs all the dead skin and hydrates the lips as well. I believe I purchased this at a target.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?