BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This one is by far the best lip exfoliate I ever try. So excited I got it in my influenster! It looked just like a lipstick but it's a bright mint color! It's so easy to use just scrub it on your lips and your lips start to get pink n puffy then I apply a chap stick usually. I definitely want to buy three more of these they just feel so good on the lips
Gabby R.
Emmaus, PA
For $3 you get a cruelty free and effective way to remove all dead skin from your lips. The different scents are great so you have a choice and the packaging is so sleek.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto me fue enviado con propósito de prueba en mi elf voxbox. Bueno creo que de todos los productos sin duda este fue mi favorito, la verdad es que nunca había probado uno, suelo tener los labios muy resecos y deshidratados y no había conseguido ningún bálsamo o crema que me ayudara con ello, pero este producto si, funciona, además por ser de menta me refresca mucho!
Arin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a lip exfoliator before this one. It's definitely cool and works!! The taste is good (not that I wanna eat it lol) and it smells good. You can feel the scrubies in the lip stuff on your lip when you scrub them and that makes me feel like it is truly exfoliating. My 24 hour lipstick works a lot better and doesn't get patchy if I use this stuff beforehand! Will be buying in the future. I got this in the elf voxbox but all opinions are my own.
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Leia C.
Review for: Other
I use this stuff all the time when I'm pampering myself. The price is UNBEATABLE and leaves my lips feeling baby soft. Blew me away. I only need to really exfoliate using this once a week as it lasts for days .. works impeccable !
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly think this lip exfoliator is comparable to glam glow lip scrub! They both have that wonderful minty smell/flavor which I adore plus side to elf lip exfoliator is you don't have to get it on your fingers. Although the scrub dissipates after a bit of rubbing lips together but that's not too big of a deal. Elf exfoliator is also a fraction of the price of high name brand lip scrubs/exfoliator which makes this a repeat purchase for me in the future!
Abby K.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! My lips are permanently dry and constantly peeling so lipstick and especially liquid lipstick look terrible. This made my lips perfectly soft and smooth each time so my lipstick always looked great.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have bought two of these. My first tube was awesome. It exfoliated my lips great and moisturized them too. Not sure if something changed but my second tube I bought isn't as hard when I press it to my lips it kind of crumbles and I have to use my finger to rub it around my lips. Still feels good and moisturizes but I'm not giving up yet I'm just going to assume I got a bad tube of it and try again because I loved it so much the first time
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this lip scrub for the first time , and i have to say that im in love ! The mint one its supper refreshing, amazing quality for the price , you don't have to use your fingers to exfoliate because the lip bar does the job pretty well ! Recommended! I receive this product from influenster for testing purposes , but all opinions are my own
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?