5 colors available

Heather M.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a really nice lip exfoliator! It's smells & tastes amazing, exfoliates so well, and also moisturizes nicely. I love that it's in lipstick form because it doesn't make a mess and you don't have to stick your finger in a little pot. It's crazy affordable and really convenient to use and carry around. Use it before your lipstick for a great application!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is an amazing product especially for the price, considering a lot of the luxury brands have a very very similar product for almost 10 times the price. I love using this every time I wear a mat long wear lipstick exfoliating for means that my color goes on smoothr and stays longer without flaking. This has a lovely exfoliating capability from the sugar.
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
So I got the mint exfoliator to test and review via Influenster. Love, Love, Love it!!! I left my lips feeling smooth and soft.Definitely a must have for the dry winter months. Can't really wear matte lip color wll with dry, cracked lips. Plus, it also left a minty taste on my lips. I got this product for free to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Jacy A.
Jacy A.
West Newton, MA
This product is very good. I have the original version and I really love it. You can feel the grit on your lips, so you know it's working, and has a vanilla/cocoa sent. I got mine at CVS and it was $3, definitely worth it, and I would/will for sure buy it again. I use it every night before going to bed/during my skin care routine and it works like a charm!!
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
I love this product ! I find it very useful for removes all the dead skin in your lips and make them more soft . Also when you are applying the exfoliator and if you taste your lips for a little bit with the product on it the flavor is sweet . Obviously is not comestible but I have taste it by mistake and taste good . I recommend 100% this lip exfoliator !
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I love ELF products because they're easy to find and even easier on the wallet. The lip exfoliator is no different. It's winter, which means dryness flakey lips for men so I spent $3 on the hope that this would work.

It's gentle but pretty effective, and the fact that it's a sugar scrub means it tastes sweet. Use some balm afterwards and you're good to go!
Colleen T.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I have the Mint and Cherry flavors of this product, and for the cost they're definitely worth trying them out. I used to buy the LUSH lip exfoliators, but I hated that I had to keep sticking my fingers in the pots to get the product out. I appreciate that this exfoliator is solid and doesn't break when putting a little pressure on it to smooth out my lips.
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
I love e.l.f. products period. The lip exfoliator is the perfect product for my dry lips, especially during the winter time. I apply it and it does it work by taking away the dead skin on my lips. When I apply my liner and lipsticks, it;s like my lips are brand new, soft and moisturized. This is a great product and the packaging and color is just adorable.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I was excited to see this in the elf voxbox! I had the original brown one and I couldn't stand the strong smell and taste. The one I received was mint and it is so much better! The smell isn't strong. It exfoliates the lips well and gets off a good bit of dead skin. This is perfect to have during the dry winter months when your lips are chapped and flaky!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I absolutely love this exfoliator. Some people may not like it at first, due to the way it makes your lips feel at first but oh my goodness, it's aftermath is great. My lips were smoother than after applying actual chap-stick and they felt so refreshed. Not to mention, it had a really good smell, and if it were to get in your mouth, not a horrible taste!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?