BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
I received this in my e.l.f. voxbox and applied as directed. I didn't feel anything that would lead me to believe it was exfoliating my lips - nothing grainy or even any texture of any kind. Maybe my product was too dried out? The packaging is cute though and it smelled minty. I do not notice any weird tastes in my mouth as others have commented on.
Alyssa L.
Hamer, SC
I received this lip exfoliator in my vox box, i LOVE it! Though when I accidentally licked my lips with it on... it tasted horrible lol but made my lips feel super soft and my lipstick went on perfectly after moisturizing after the exfoliator! I will DEFINITELY buy in the future! I wonder if they have different scents? I received mint in my voxbox!
Alondra C.
Review for: Coconut
Honestly my favorite! I tend to get dry lips and they get all chapped really fast and this make them super soft within seconds of using it. Like others it has a sweet taste to it. I wouldn't eat it because that would be gross due to it having the dead skin you scrubbed off, but I think that's an option haha but seriously it's a really good product.
Lupita m.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this products, first because it's so expensive. it's not hard to find at the drugstore and works wonders, I use it almost 2-3 times a week specially before applying matte liquid lipstick, then add a balm to moisturize and leave my lips super nice, also it doesn't taste bad at all. this is not a gentle exfoliating so please keep that in mind.
Maria K.
Fort Worth
OH MY GOD. THIS PRODUCT IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING. I HAVE FOUND A MEW HOLY GRAIL. It exfoliated my lips without taking away the moisture factor, and the mint touch is absolutely amazing. I have been using it since I got it, and my lipsticks have never applied on so great!! Definitely a product I will ever allow myself to live without. 10/10 recommend.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really enjoy this lip exfoliator! I just got the new one in mint maniac! And it love it!!! It make my lips so soft and it really helps take away all the extra skin! I love how it come in a stick form because I love exfoliating my lips but I'm not a big fan of digging my finger into the pot so having it in a stick form make it even better for me!
Julie J.
I received the mint maniac exfoliator in exchange for my honest review. I have loved it! I've used other kinds that were just way too rough on my lips but this one is perfect. It is small enough where it doesn't feel like you're going to scrub your lips off. It tastes really good too haha and then leaves a nice layer of moisturizer on your lips.
Liz B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the matte lippie, and the lip scrub is awesome. The matte lipstick is really comfortable and lasts well. It's not like a liquid lipstick that can make your lips feel really dry and feel like you need a lip balm. I love the regular sugar scrub, and the cherry is OK. I would recommend to friends and family it's worth it and budget friendly.
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
This lip exfoliator (mint maniac) just came in my e.l.f. Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes, all I have to say is I'm in love. The dry skin I had on my lip.. it just got rid of it. It's super smooth and doesn't hurt and believe it or not it smells good.. and I accidentally tasted it and it tastes just as good. This product it great!
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
I received this in my vox box. I immediately tried this and was very surprised at how well it worked. It's so convenient to have a lip scrub in a stick form! You can reapply a matte lip after lunch with ease now. It has a gritty texture but it doesn't really hurt with abrasion. I am also partial to the mint smell. I really love this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?