5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jodie B.
Jodie B.
I have never used a lip exfoliate before and E.L.F. definitely made a great impression with there's. It made my lips super soft and smooth. I also love the mint addition to the formula. It smelled lovely and made me want to use it more. Overall, definitely recommend this product. I will definitely be using this more often, especially during the winter dry season.
Irene G.
Irene G.
GREAT PRODUCT!!! I never realized how badly I needed this until I used it! Removes all dead skin from your lips, especially now that the cold is starting where I live.
Works great! I use it right before I apply lipstick or gloss. It makes it so much easier to evenly apply lipstick & such.
Love it!
I received this product free via Influenster for testing purposes!
Tyra G.
Tyra G.
The packaging is great! Unlike many other lip exfoliators, it comes in a stick so it's less messy and makes the application easy as 123 😊 I find it more moisturizing than exfoliating but it's a great product. I guess you can say it's a gentle exfoliator, so it doesn't feel like you're rubbing your lips on sand paper lol I'd love to try some of the other scents.
Maili T.
Maili T.
Long beach, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator. And I really enjoyed it. My lips were really cracked with dead skin and after using it, my lips felt SO much better and smooth. It made putting on lip color 10 times better. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I feel like it was very grainy for lips and was a little harsh just because the grains felt huge but not terrible.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this before wearing my favorite matte lipsticks. It's cheap and works well. Using the exfoliator is uncomfortable, but not painful. My lips are always soft and plump after using this. Note: you do have to wipe away the scrub with water after using.
The original has a nice, sweet scent/ flavor. I'll be out soon and you can bet I'll be repurchasing!
Shira M.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This lip scrub works wonders! The product gets rid of all dead skin and leaves your lips super soft and smooth. A major plus is this lip scrub leaves your lips feeling minty fresh! The packaging is a sleek black lipstick like design which is very helpful when throwing it in your purse for on the go everyday use! I definitely recommend trying out this product!
Heather M.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a really nice lip exfoliator! It's smells & tastes amazing, exfoliates so well, and also moisturizes nicely. I love that it's in lipstick form because it doesn't make a mess and you don't have to stick your finger in a little pot. It's crazy affordable and really convenient to use and carry around. Use it before your lipstick for a great application!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I love this product! It gets rid of the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth as well as looking plump afterward. I also love the minty flavor it leaves behind. I got the mint one for free from Influenster, but I also bought the regular sugar one a while ago and that one is just as great and leaves a sweet, sugar taste afterward.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is an amazing product especially for the price, considering a lot of the luxury brands have a very very similar product for almost 10 times the price. I love using this every time I wear a mat long wear lipstick exfoliating for means that my color goes on smoothr and stays longer without flaking. This has a lovely exfoliating capability from the sugar.
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
So I got the mint exfoliator to test and review via Influenster. Love, Love, Love it!!! I left my lips feeling smooth and soft.Definitely a must have for the dry winter months. Can't really wear matte lip color wll with dry, cracked lips. Plus, it also left a minty taste on my lips. I got this product for free to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?