BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Madison R.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I actually don't think I could love this product more if I tried. The fact it is only $3 is only part of the reason I buy this in bulk anytime I happen to be grocery shopping. It leaves my lips feeling smooth without tearing them up with grit in the process. People say this has an unpleasant taste of you accidentally get some in your mouth, but I wasn't offended by any overly foul taste.
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I first stumbled upon this on the website and it only costs me $3. I was a little upset that after a couple of days the stick broke in half but I stuck it back on and it works fine. I don't know how I applied lipstick before this product. It's definitely a lifesaver when it comes to any matte lippies. Just rub it on and wash it off then your lips will be baby soft.
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
I received my e.l.f. voxbox last night and my daughter and I immediately used some of the products. The mint exfoliating lipstick is an interesting product to say the least. It's great but at first you're like "what is this and what is going on my lips?" But after you wipe it off as directed your lips are super soft!!! I'm glad I received this product and my review is all of my own!
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Love this stuff! First time using a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Super easy to use and did a great job at exfoliating my lips without drying them. Perfect for removing stubborn lip color and product off of lips at the end of the day too. Received complimentary, but would definitely buy this in store!
Kaela L.
If you have really dry lips in the winter like me then this is the product for you! It exfoliates your lips by peeling off the dead skin to make them soft. I love how it's in the shape of a lipstick because it makes it way easier rather than me using a lip scrub having to apply it with my fingers. It's easy & I loveeee itūüėä
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
I received the lip exfoliator in Cherry as a free gift with purchase from elf. I was planning on purchasing it anyways but yay! This product worked just as intended and exfoliated my lips beautifully. I have read reviews where it didn't work properly for others. I just made sure I used lip balm prior to applying the exfoliator.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
My first lip exfoliator and I have to say this is amazing! It has a very minty taste which I absolutely enjoy and the grainy parts of this really make my lips feel smooth. I just received this product today free for testing purposes and I have to say I already love this. I was very worried at first but the results are great. I like applying it while I do my makeup and by the time I am done most of the product is gone and ready for a liquid lisptick!
Madisun M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This was the first lip exfoliating product I've ever bought. It was cheap and sleek packaging so I was like "ok...". It works great! Your lips are smooth after (and pair great with elfs primer+plumper) but the issue is that this runs out fast. I bought this maybe a month ago, and it's already a nub! I use it every few days, but product comes off so fast no matter if you use a lot of not a lot.
Jailene R.
I received this product in Mint Manic from a VoxBox and it's great. This product is for me. It is hard for me to have smooth lips sometimes and this product really helps that problem. This product is super easy to use, you basically put it on as if it were a lipstick. I will recommend this product to people who want to have smooth lips for every time they want a nice lipstick application.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?