5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I really don't like using this just because of the abrasiveness to it but it does the job! I use it before I put on liquid lipstick so it won't be too matte and drying and I think it makes the lipstick look better.
Arianne Y.
Arianne Y.
Review for: Rose
Great product for the money. I also really like that it's portable, so you can use it any time you need to exfoliate before putting on matte lipstick. It smells nice and is exfoliating without being too harsh.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I truly like this lip exfoliator. I feel like it does an awesome job and it only costs $3! It leaves my lips nice and soft every time. The scent options that they have too is great. My favorite is the coconut.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
i bought this to prep my lips for a liquid lipstick after i did my face make up and it works really well. you have to clean the excess off of it often but other than that it's really worth the super low price.
Mattea P.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I love this! It smells fantastic, it feels like a moisturizing sugar scrub. I have big lips and this always gets the job done. This brand is cruelty free and the price point is so affordable for all their products. Highly recommend.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor , CT
Review for: Other
I got the "clear" exfoliator and it actually smells deliciously of brown sugar! It does a good job exfoliating my lips and is super easy without the mess that a pot of scrub would make. At $2-3 you can't beat it!
Shelbe R.
Shelbe R.
This product is great for removing dead skin on the lips. It helps hydrate chapped lips, however the smell and taste I really did not like. The packaging is very nice sturdy medal. It feels great in the hands.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Mint Maniac, Rose
this is my favorite elf product ever it works great smells great, taste great and it works well took all dead skin off my lips had them very smooth and looked great under my lipsticks matte ones and all
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Other
This makes it easy to exfoliate your lips instead of taking product on your finger. I enjoy this product because it's affordable. It meets my expectations. This smells good but it tastes gross. I would recommend
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I use this lip exfoliater in "mint", it is my favorite to use before applying matte lipsticks to remove any dead, dry skin. The slight scent/flavor is pleasant. It really makes my lips smooth and moisturized.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?