5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Becki F.
Becki F.
The scrub itself is really great, however I prefer scrubs that are more creamy. Once you can get a good amount off the tube it works but otherwise it just feels like your leaving dead skin on the tube.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Tucson
Review for: Other
Have the lip exfoliator in a brown color, never noticed in came in more than one. Tastes super sweet and is very effective. Can be harsh on lips but it's just doing it's job. I'm on my third one.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Hope mills , NC
Review for: Other
Absolutely love love love this!! Will absolutely be repurchasing! It was $2. It really works so well! It scrubs all the dead skin and hydrates the lips as well. I believe I purchased this at a target.
AAron M.
AAron M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this before every lip color application. My lips look and feel soft for hours. The price point is perfect. They have many shades and flavors that actually don't taste bad. I love love love these
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar city , UT
Review for: Mint Maniac
Takes a min to get down past just the waxy but if the scrub , but once you get to the gritty pieces, this scrub works good! A bit oily afterwards but I don't mind since I just throw on a lip mask after
Hope L.
Hope L.
Review for: Rose
I love this exfoliate her so much, I love how it is in the lipstick form. It keeps everything clean and easy to apply. I have re-purchase this product multiple times, I love all the different flavors. It really softens your lips for such a cheap price. I would highly recommend!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
After attempting to use this product several times (carefully following instructions), I just came to the conclusion that it's a waste of money. It didn't do anything for my lips. Will not buy again.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Review for: Other
The lip exfoliator I used was cinnamon like, it worked amazing with my lips though! I just wetted my lips, applied the product in circular motions and pressed until I felt the dead skin was completely gone and my lips were so smooth!
Tipzbox ..
Tipzbox ..
Bueno para exfoliar los labios antes de un lápiz labial matte. No es el mejor empaque y no recomendaría hacerlo en la bañera o con agua, ya que su base es en aceite y no trabajará de la misma manera.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Review for: Other
I really like this lip exfoliator from elf. I use it all the time before applying any lipstick. It really helps my lips from not drying or cracking. I bought this at my local Walgreens, and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?