BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Grace H.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is one of my favorite lip exfoliators from the drugstore. The product is easy to use and carry around anywhere you go. It leaves your lips feeling extremely soft afterwards. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anybody.
Ashley M.
This is a great product at a great price. I've used the Rose "flavor" and it smells great and really works well. Definitely worth it for the 2-3 dollars you spend. I found mine at the e.l.f. store but I know they sell them in Target as well.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Review for: Coconut
This was just okay. It's nice to get all over your lips but it's really solid. I don't like that my dead skin from my lips remains on it and it's a hassle to wipe away. I would just pay the extra money and get the Milani lip scrub over this
Morgan K.
Tuscaloosa
This exfoliator has made my dry, cracking lips so smooth! I received the product from influenster to test out and i have loved it so much! I definitely recommend this product!
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other
If you wear any lip products exfoliating is a must. This isn't my first time using this product. Being said, it's a very good product and worth purchasing. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't already use some form of exfoliation.
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I bought this product not to long ago. I'm still trying to find the liking to it. It can be a bit harsh on the lips depending how sensitive your lips are. It does have a pleasant smell mine smells like coconut!
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Other
I really do not enjoy this product. It broke the first time I used it and it really didn't do much to exfoliate my lips. It was super cheap but it didn't help my dry lips at all. If you're looking for a light exfoliant then go for this.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Works great for a little to a lot of dry skin on the lips. Elf has really good prices for the products that they offer. It's easy to use. Just rub over your lips and then wipe off excess and dead skin and then moisturize those lips girl!
Colleen V.
Oakdale
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I bought this product on a whim. I was very surprised at the outcome. It is very easy to use like any other lip scrub. It is a great value at only three dollars. It honestly put the high-end brands to the test. I recommend this product.
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
I was surprised pleasantly at how well this product worked. I have very dry and chapped lips and this product made my lips super smooth. I did wish it would moisturize a little more, but I loved how well it exfoliated. The only downfall is the line you have the product, the more the formula dries up and becomes a bit crumble-y. But regardless, I was still able to use it and see results.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?