BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brandi O.
Griffin , GA
This product is great in the winter time my lips get extremely dry and I often have a habit of biting the skin off my lip. This helps keep my lips soft smooth and moisturized !
Ana V.
Love using this as I get my face ready to be caked on. It also works beautifully to remove what's left of other lipsticks. Marking my lips cleaned of and smooth. Thanks e.l.f.♥️
Cindy C.
i recived it in a voxbox for free to test and wow i wasn't expecting it to really work, but it does!! , my lips are always dry , and it even removed all the dead skin , im very happy
Maddie T.
I love this exfoliator!!! For $3 dollars, it's basically a steal. It lasts a long time, and it gets the job done. My lips feel so soft afterwards! You just have to remember to put chapstick on after using it! It has a lovely vanilla flavor to it. All in all this product is great. 😉
Riley K.
manhattan, NV
Review for: Other
This item worked out really good the first couple of times but then one day it just broke in half making to really hard to use again. Also the taste of it was less then satisfactory, it tasted like old sugar. I would not buy this item again.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is such a great product that everyone should have in their collection. I love that it is in a lipstick type application rather than a pot you dip your fingers into. This is great to revive your lips after a long lasting matte lipstick!
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: Other
I really like this Products it really exfoliate the lips. Just don't go too hard be gentle it smells like brown sugar accidentally tasted it sweet. I had to wait three weeks before elf brought it back in stock definitely buy it again love it
Denise S.
Lexington
I love, love, love this product.  It does wonders for my lips when they are dried out during the winter months.  I worried a bit about it tasting like cheap cherry, but I was pleasantly surprised.  The taste was wonderfully.
Nikki S.
First off the price you can't beat, the smell and taste is amazing, the outcome this product has on my lips is phenomenal! Definitely surpassed my expectations and I recommend it for anyone willing to try!
Summer H.
Review for: Other
I had a bad reaction to this stuff and made blisters all over my lips. However, my sister tried it and loved it! Definitely a good lip exfoliater. Makes lips smooth and restores natural color after one use. Just be careful when first trying.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?