BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Justine F.
Covina , CA
This lip exfoliator is very impressive. I've never tried a product like this before. Application is easy. You can feel the roughness on your lips as your applying. I get the idea they were going for but I personally don't think it works as well as it could. It doesn't take off much dead skin as I'd like to see. I have very dry chapped lips and the product does seem to leave them more moisturized but nothing more than a traditional chapstick would do.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Love This product by elf! I received it in my voxbox and this is my favorite! I got it in the flavor mint which I love. I apply it to my lips and rub my lips around. I like it because it doesn't have too much exfoliant but just enough to get the dead skin off. Since there isn't too much exfoliant, you can apply it to the lips and just leave it on like that. Kind of acts like a lip balm
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
I just tried this for the 1st time&I luv it! I tend to get dry Peely lips in the winter & exfoliating them with the elf foliator really helped make them soft&smooth and it was noticeable after I used it twice!I have Mint Maniac,Smells Good. I received mine complimentary but this is my true honest opinion on the product
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Hallee R.
Billerica, MA
I usually dislike mint or anything mint flavored, but I was pleasantly surprised at how sweet this was & how easy it was to use. It works well and leaves my lips soft and ready for lipstick. It's a good value and I will probably buy again! Definitely a must have for people who have chapped lips or uneven texture on their lips and want their lipstick to have that smooth sought after look!
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
I love that it smells and tastes decent.. I wasn't eating it, but did get a little in my mouth. It definitely did it's job and removed the dead skin on my lips easily and painlessly. I definitely recommend this if you suffer from sever chapped lips like I do.
Madison R.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I actually don't think I could love this product more if I tried. The fact it is only $3 is only part of the reason I buy this in bulk anytime I happen to be grocery shopping. It leaves my lips feeling smooth without tearing them up with grit in the process. People say this has an unpleasant taste of you accidentally get some in your mouth, but I wasn't offended by any overly foul taste.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I absolutely love it! It smells great because it's mint, and it works great too. It moisturizes while it exfoliates. It's perfect for when your lips are a little dry and flaky, especially if it's in the winter. It's cheap too! I will definitely purchase this and recommend it to others.
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love this lip scrub! For a long time I have used the original one (which is very course and chunky) I really never like the textured of the that one! But the mint one I received is fabulous! It's a much thinner texture and I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off your lips. I even use it on my 7 yr old son because his lips always peel in the winter and this has helped!
Kristy C.
I love this lip exfoliator! It smells really good and it feels good on my lips. My lips are almost always chapped it seems, so using this actually helps me quite a bit! It exfoliates my lips so well that my lips aren't all that chapped anymore. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?