5 colors available

MacKenzie W.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Rose
Love how scrubby these are make my lips super soft and takes the chap right away!! Super cheap, and great quality, forget lip sugar scrubs this is all you need and lasts forever!! I'd buy again and again!!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: Other
It's really nice, just don't over do it or you'll end up with even more chapped lips than you started with! It's easy to use and nice to travel with, too. More brands need this packing for lip exfoliators.
Riley K.
Riley K.
manhattan, NV
Review for: Other
This item worked out really good the first couple of times but then one day it just broke in half making to really hard to use again. Also the taste of it was less then satisfactory, it tasted like old sugar. I would not buy this item again.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Sweet Cherry one from Target as a spur of the moment decision after a week of chapped lips. It seriously surprised me with how well it worked. My lips immediately turned into a baby's butt. For the price, I'm sure this is about as good as it gets. Worth it!
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
Review for: Other
for anyone who suffers from dry lips, this is definitely something you should invest in!!! i bought it in "clear" but it still tasted and smelled great! i also love the packaging of the lip exfoliator :)
Annie Beth C.
Annie Beth C.
This product is amazing! It broke in half the fourth use, but I am still able to get use out of it. It makes my lips so soft, and it is extremely moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is such an easy product to use! The granules aren't fine so it's a bit course on the lips but it does get the job done. I like using when my lips are very dry and crusty or before applying lipstick!
Lola P.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This stuff is sooo amazing for chapped lips I always use it at night and then apply Vaseline lip therapy and these two products together are so amazing they leave my lips so nice and smooth I love it ! ❤❤
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
Overall this product is a lifesaver for chapped lips and keeping your lips smooth in general. Plus the price is amazing! But my only compliant is that mine dried out and then broke so it did not last very long.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?