5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this and it truly works wonders for those with dry lips. It comes really handy during the rough winter months by keeping them nice and soft. I like to use this and then put some chapstick after a few minutes to help even more. I don't always wear lipstick but when I do my lips stay soft with this product.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Review for: Coconut
It takes a bit for it to start scraping off the dead skin. The smell is great and the product is not too rough. The exfoliation does leave your lips really smooth leaving any lip application afterwards flawless.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
E.l.f makeup is so truly amazing! I've been using it since I was a kid and I'd honestly really good quality for the price! I would recommend this for anyone from a person New to makeup, or an experienced makeup artist!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love how convenient the packaging is having the scrub in a lipstick tube.  This way It's not messy at all and you don't lose any product. It was a great price and has lasted me a long time as a litte goes a long way. I would definitely re purchase!
Dangelys O.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
The brown sugar scrub is the best. I use it twice a week and within days I saw a noticeable difference in my lip color and smoothness. Cleaned all residue from dark lipsticks and stains. A must have everywhere.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Southington, CT
I loved this product. I bought the sweet cherry and it worked wonders. It was my first time using it and it's not something that takes forever to do. The packaging it came in was slim and nice. I'd recommend it!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
houston, TX
I'm using this at the moment and it works really well. I would recommend  this to anyone that needs some like this but still be gentle. It's really cheap which makes it easy to repurchase.  You can find it at your nearest drug store.
Unique S.
Unique S.
Review for: Other
I purchase these when they first came out and I still have product left over. It leaves your lips feeling extra smooth. You can purchase this from target or anywhere they sell ELF really. I will purchase again.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I am so glad I discovered this product! I use matte liquid lipstick daily now because this product allows me to do so. Before my lips would get dry and flakey but now I can rock the lip colors without all the cracks.
Review for: Other
I purchased the original formula and I wish I could find it! It's nice having this around for quick exfoliation and not have to worry about messy scrubs or super oily products. The new variations seem intriguing!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?