5 colors available

Alana G.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really wanted to like this product but after the very first use.. it was way too dry to even use on my lips. It would just tug and nothing would really come off! I prefer my Bite Beauty lip exfoliator which is unfortunate when you compare prices.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Other
I love this stuff! It taste good and it works wonders on my lips! Takes the dead skin right off! It's also very affordable! It lasts a pretty good while too. I would recommend this and nearly all of elf's products!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Vernonia, OR
Smells amazing, and easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag, however it takes a lot of products to feel like my lips have been fully exfoliated, but for the price I can't complain. I'd definitely buy again though!
Abbye S.
Abbye S.
Review for: Other
This is very cheap and pretty good. It's not the most exfoliating scrub you'll find but it does a good job and taste amazing if you do happen to get some in your mouth. I would recommend this mostly for people who do not like heavy duty lip scrubs.
Bibiana R.
Bibiana R.
Avenal, CA
Absolutely love this product it really makes your lips soft without being too rough I love the mint one it's my favorite I rub it on with the stick itself then continue rubbing it on with my finger it's not sticky and drying so it's really nice
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Rose
It's a very good lip exfoliator for the low price. Smells really good. I wouldn't recommend eating it but it tastes okay. I bought it from the elf store and has pretty long lasting moisture. I would buy it again.
Lynette G.
Lynette G.
Memphis, TN
I use this all the time. It great to use before liquid lipstick or matte lipstick. It great to use if you are a smoker. Because your lips may turn dark. Use this every morning after you morning routine. You will see you lips getting lighter.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Southington, CT
I loved this product. I bought the sweet cherry and it worked wonders. It was my first time using it and it's not something that takes forever to do. The packaging it came in was slim and nice. I'd recommend it!
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this and it truly works wonders for those with dry lips. It comes really handy during the rough winter months by keeping them nice and soft. I like to use this and then put some chapstick after a few minutes to help even more. I don't always wear lipstick but when I do my lips stay soft with this product.
Unique S.
Unique S.
Review for: Other
I purchase these when they first came out and I still have product left over. It leaves your lips feeling extra smooth. You can purchase this from target or anywhere they sell ELF really. I will purchase again.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?