BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Absolutely IN LOVE with this product! It does an excellent job at removing dry skin from my lips. There is enough texture to do the job, without leaving my lips feeling raw or sensitive. The delicious mint flavor ensures that if you do happen to get a bit in your mouth you won't be left with an unpleasant taste.
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
A good affordable lip exfoliator. It does the job and has a great scent. I use this about 3 times a week and it looks like there's a decent amount of product too.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
So happy to have got this in the elf voxbox. I have been a fan of this product for quite some time now. However, when elf began to revamp things, I was super excited to see different "scents" added. I love the mint one but to be honest I love the original so much more. The scent is really nice and airy and they formulation still works like a charm. Even without getting it for free, it's worth the 3.00 dollar price tag.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I got this e.l.f. skincare product free in my VoxBox and overall, I like it. It went on smoothly and left my lips feeling soft, however, I typically like a bit of a grainy texture in my exfoliators so they get off more dead skin and leave your lips feeling extra buttery. This product did not have any sugary/grainy texture, which I was a little disappointed about, but overall I did like this lip product.
Alyssa N.
Received this product from Influenster & e.l.f. for my honest opinion.

Let's start with how yum the mint one tastes. It makes it almost a treat to exfoliate my lips. :)

I have had a trouble spot on my lips for a while, and this product cleared it up in only a few days! It pulled off last nights lip stain, too! ;) I think it's definitely worth a try!
Tammy  W.
I got the mint lip exfoliated in my E.L.F box and I am OBSESSED with it. I usually buy Lush's lip scrubs, but I think I've found my new brand! I love how easy it is to use; you apply it like lipstick so there's really no way you can mess it up. The only thing that bums me out is that there isn't a ton in each tube, but they're so cheap that you can buy 3 or 4 and that's equivalent to one Lush lip scrub.
Hunter P.
I have the mint version, and I really like it! The minty flavor is awesome, and I love the packaging it comes in. A lot of lip exfoliators come in a tub where you have to scrub it yourself and it gets all over your hands, but this comes in a form like a lipstick so you can just rub it in your lips and it scrubs it for you! It did an awesome job of exfoliating my dry lips and it's a must have for winter!
Thera H.
I received this product from Influenster for free to review and I must say I'm already in love with it! As I was applying the product I realized it had a sweet mint flavor, YUM. I also really love the fact that the sugar in the scrub is a super fine consistency. I wear A LOT of matte lipsticks (which dry out my lips) and this exfoliator really helps to moisturize my lips. I recommend giving this lip scrub a go!
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Wow! An exfoliator where you don't need to dip your bacteria ridden finger into a pot to get at it?! Yes please! I love this stuff! As you can see I love that it comes in a stick form. You can use it whenever and wherever without worrying about contaminating it or getting a whole bunch of gunk under your nails. The taste is very subtle which I like. It really does the job very well. Just don't overdo it like I do at times or you will end up with sore lips! I use this everyday before bedtime and when I wake up my lips are baby bottom soft!
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
I received the mint version in my voxbox and oh my lord am I amazed. The taste is pleasant. And the product is super easy to use. I love that the packaging looks like a normal lipstick. This product is going to be extremely useful this winter when my lips are super chapped. One use and they are already smooth!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?