BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayla A.
Hauppauge, NY
Such a good product ! Keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated and gets rid of any dry skin I have! .. it tastes a little weird so just make sure you wipe it off when you're done! It's such a cheap alternative to lush lip exfoliators !!!!!!!!!!!
Kassidy M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
After selling lipstick for a specific brand I needed to find an inexpensive lip exfoliator to cleanse my lips and make them smooth for better applications. This stuff did the trick! My lips are so much healthier now too, would recommend to everyone!
Petronella J.
Cincinnati, OH
I honestly love this stuff! I got it in the holiday lip pack and it's AMAZING it gets all the extra dead skin off and leaves clean fresh looking lips. It also hydrates your lips as well at the same time!! Totally recommend especially for the price!
Madeline O.
Greenfield
Review for: Rose
Wonderful. It tastes delicious and does a great job of exfoliating your lips. I actually prefer this rather than the high end lip exfoliators. I use this everyday and I've purchased it about 5 times now. I would recommend this to anyone, even people who never wear lipstick.
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I loved this lipstick looking lip scrub. It actually tastes good and works great! The price is super reasonable and you just need a few swipes. The only con is that if it gets squished like mine did, then it is quite hard to fix and figure out.
Leah S.
Cayce
Review for: Other
The concept of these are great, but the one I bought ended up being way too rough and dry. When I first got it, it was a pretty decent product but the more I used it the rougher and dryer it got. I don't recommend unless you want to bleed to death
Hamza M.
Warrenton, VA
This product offers a lot of moisture and takes off a lot of the dead skin that is on your lips. It's well worth the price, very reasonable. I got mine for $3.00 from Target. I would definitely recommend it.
Aki O.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips are always dry. So I need to exfoliate them often. But it is annoying ...as lazy woman like me. It is very convenient and easy to use. I use it at the beginning of makeup. packaging is nice. Nothing to complain. Definitely I will buy again!
Alyssa A.
The smell/taste is really great, but if you have super sensitive lips I'd suggest something just a bit less abrasive. This lip exfoliater does wonders but it can be pretty rough after the first application. Love this stuff.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this product! I use it at night before I sleep and it's amazing. It makes my lips feel very soft and smooth and look great. I just wish that there was more product in the container than there is now. I would really recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?