BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa A.
The smell/taste is really great, but if you have super sensitive lips I'd suggest something just a bit less abrasive. This lip exfoliater does wonders but it can be pretty rough after the first application. Love this stuff.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Ladies and guys can benefit from this product, dead skin on your lips can cause breakage and bleeding so if you use this product you can rejuvenate the skin on your lips and enjoy a nice aromatic smell as you feel the beads in lip do it's magic!
Bianca L.
A must have especially with this matte lipstick trend!! Can't have no crusties on those lips!! Feels gritty but moisturizing at the same time. Also tastes good lol don't ask.... Packaging it in a lipstick form is just sooo practical and genius.
Tina M.
Review for: Other
I love how you can see the dead skin coming off your lips as you use the lipstick. The lipstick handle makes it so easy and fast to use. I love how it smells and how soft and revived it leaves your lips. I would definitely buy this again, especially for this cheap price and the great job it does.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
I received Elf lip exfoliator (mint) in my E.l.f Influenster box to test. E.l.f products are very affordable, which is great, but sometimes you just get what you paid for. This is the case for the lip exfoliator. There are some great e.l.f products, but I would not spend my money on this. As soon as I opened it, the product fell out of the tube (this could have been an issue from shipment, but still, the product is cheaply made and broke off before even using it so I bet it would be likely to break off when rubbed against dry lips). I didn't even realize this was something you had to rub in and wipe off, it was a tiny bit gritty/exfoliating, but I just left it on my lips because it felt more like chapstick. I liked the smell of it though, and it was gentle to use. It was a tad hard to apply because it was pretty dry. I will likely use it again at some point since I have it, but I don't plan on buying it in the future.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just tried the Elf cosmetics lip exfoliator in mint! Wow I'm very impressed, it has a nice subtle mint scent. Doesn't smell artificial and it leaves the so soft. Highly recommend it, I use it before a lip stick application and when removing my makeup.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliater and I love that elf has such a great variety! I live in Boston so we have more winter than anything and my lips often get chapped and chapped again and again. It's brutal, so this exfoliater helps a lot and it's yummy!
Crystal  C.
I am a big ELF fan I've tried almost everything this lip scrub is to die for I got the clear and I just wet my lips and scrub it in a circular motion works like a charm I also really like their eyelashes and they're super cheap it's only a dollar
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love this product and use it all the time.  It's perfect for those days when you have dry chapped lips but want to wear a vibrant color.  Use this to clean up the lips and make them a little plumper!  For the price this is great.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this product! I use it at night before I sleep and it's amazing. It makes my lips feel very soft and smooth and look great. I just wish that there was more product in the container than there is now. I would really recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?