5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This product is so awesome not only does it take away all of the dry cracked skin but it also leaves your lips feeling so soft an smooth i absolutely love this product!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I use this in the morning and at night, then go over my lips with a day and night moisturizing chapstick. I got this at Target and love it. This is my first time trying it but I will continue to use it when this one runs out. Inexpensive and amazing.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Columbia
I love Elf cosmetics! I bought this in mint maniac and it feels amazing when I rub it on my lips. It takes off all the dead skin and leave my lips soft and ready to wear my lipstick. I highly recommend this product
Phylicia J.
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
I have this in mint maniac. Baby! Let me tell you! This was sent down from God himself. It works so good at getting rid of the dead skin on your lips. It leaves them nice and smooth. It also tastes really good. I like to use mine when I'm about to apply lipstick so my lips will be smooth.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Other
I love this stuff! It taste good and it works wonders on my lips! Takes the dead skin right off! It's also very affordable! It lasts a pretty good while too. I would recommend this and nearly all of elf's products!
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
When I first got this I was so exited! However it is not as moisturizing as it looks. It felt mostly like sugar rubbing on my lips, you need to use the sides for it to feel soft. But the taste and smell is so nice!
Alana G.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really wanted to like this product but after the very first use.. it was way too dry to even use on my lips. It would just tug and nothing would really come off! I prefer my Bite Beauty lip exfoliator which is unfortunate when you compare prices.
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
E.l.f has some really great and affordable products and this happened to be one of the ones I really like. I use it every week and it does wonders. I'm big on affordable makeup so if you're like me I suggest trying them out.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Mint Maniac
Such a convenient way to exfoliate my lips without making a mess with lip exfoliating pots. It works great to get the dead skin off and it's travel friendly. I will be buying more flavors, the mint is my favorite.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I love this scrub. It doesnt dry my lips out and the sugar is eady to remove. And i can get it in a clear plain scrub. I still do not understand the point of scrub with color seeing as it is going to be wiped off.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?