5 colors available

How to use:

Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Review for: Coconut
It takes a bit for it to start scraping off the dead skin. The smell is great and the product is not too rough. The exfoliation does leave your lips really smooth leaving any lip application afterwards flawless.
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this and it truly works wonders for those with dry lips. It comes really handy during the rough winter months by keeping them nice and soft. I like to use this and then put some chapstick after a few minutes to help even more. I don't always wear lipstick but when I do my lips stay soft with this product.
Abbye S.
Abbye S.
Review for: Other
This is very cheap and pretty good. It's not the most exfoliating scrub you'll find but it does a good job and taste amazing if you do happen to get some in your mouth. I would recommend this mostly for people who do not like heavy duty lip scrubs.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
E.l.f makeup is so truly amazing! I've been using it since I was a kid and I'd honestly really good quality for the price! I would recommend this for anyone from a person New to makeup, or an experienced makeup artist!
Unique S.
Unique S.
Review for: Other
I purchase these when they first came out and I still have product left over. It leaves your lips feeling extra smooth. You can purchase this from target or anywhere they sell ELF really. I will purchase again.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I am so glad I discovered this product! I use matte liquid lipstick daily now because this product allows me to do so. Before my lips would get dry and flakey but now I can rock the lip colors without all the cracks.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Other
I have the original. I really like to use it before applying a liquid lip, or at the end of the night before applying Vaseline. Another great affordable product from elf. Plus it lasts a long time & smells great.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Southington, CT
I loved this product. I bought the sweet cherry and it worked wonders. It was my first time using it and it's not something that takes forever to do. The packaging it came in was slim and nice. I'd recommend it!
Dangelys O.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
The brown sugar scrub is the best. I use it twice a week and within days I saw a noticeable difference in my lip color and smoothness. Cleaned all residue from dark lipsticks and stains. A must have everywhere.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I really don't like using this just because of the abrasiveness to it but it does the job! I use it before I put on liquid lipstick so it won't be too matte and drying and I think it makes the lipstick look better.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?