BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint one in my voxbox and i have the original one as well and from both of them i can tell your they're really different. I love the mint ones formula they made the little beads on them finer than the original which i love but i miss the packaging of the original one that one had like a metal dispenser versus the plastic overall i love the mint one better but we the packaging was like the original l.
Julianne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shockingly it works extremely well!! I will buy this again & recommend to clients👍
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good tool for lightly exfoliating lips. It smells nice and the price is great! This was probably one of my favorite items in the elf vox box that was sent to me for review.
hannah b.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before but i've wanted to because i've heard that it's good to exfoliate your lips 1-3 times a week. This one works very well and is minty and refreshing and i love it!
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. This product is great. It has tiny sugar granules in it and mint moisturizing Luo balm my lips were moisturized all day.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It was so nice and smooth on the skin. it did meet all my expectations in a product and i really felt like it made a difference.
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Literally takes all of the dead skin off of my lips and leave them moisturized perfect to used before putting on matte lipstick to avoid drying.
Lisette V.
I tried it in my hand and loved it. Trying them on my face tomorrow for a video. Love the color and that the mint smell isn't too overpowering
Kelsey H.
Charlotte, NC
It has been a while since I've used a lip exfoliator so when I saw this in my box I was excited!! I've used Sugar brand in the past and loved it but it was so expensive! You can't beat the price and satisfaction of this elf mint exfoliator!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?