BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Taylor M.
I'm currently on my fourth tube of this! I love how it is packaged in the tube rather than being a standard sugar scrub. When you first use it, you have to get the initial smooth layer of product off to get to the tougher, more exfoliating part of the product. I use this 2-3 times a week and it takes off all of the dead and chapped skin on my lips. It's a great product especially for the low price.
Tammy  W.
I got the mint lip exfoliated in my E.L.F box and I am OBSESSED with it. I usually buy Lush's lip scrubs, but I think I've found my new brand! I love how easy it is to use; you apply it like lipstick so there's really no way you can mess it up. The only thing that bums me out is that there isn't a ton in each tube, but they're so cheap that you can buy 3 or 4 and that's equivalent to one Lush lip scrub.
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
A good affordable lip exfoliator. It does the job and has a great scent. I use this about 3 times a week and it looks like there's a decent amount of product too.
Alyssa N.
Received this product from Influenster & e.l.f. for my honest opinion.

Let's start with how yum the mint one tastes. It makes it almost a treat to exfoliate my lips. :)

I have had a trouble spot on my lips for a while, and this product cleared it up in only a few days! It pulled off last nights lip stain, too! ;) I think it's definitely worth a try!
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Absolutely IN LOVE with this product! It does an excellent job at removing dry skin from my lips. There is enough texture to do the job, without leaving my lips feeling raw or sensitive. The delicious mint flavor ensures that if you do happen to get a bit in your mouth you won't be left with an unpleasant taste.
Thera H.
I received this product from Influenster for free to review and I must say I'm already in love with it! As I was applying the product I realized it had a sweet mint flavor, YUM. I also really love the fact that the sugar in the scrub is a super fine consistency. I wear A LOT of matte lipsticks (which dry out my lips) and this exfoliator really helps to moisturize my lips. I recommend giving this lip scrub a go!
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I got this e.l.f. skincare product free in my VoxBox and overall, I like it. It went on smoothly and left my lips feeling soft, however, I typically like a bit of a grainy texture in my exfoliators so they get off more dead skin and leave your lips feeling extra buttery. This product did not have any sugary/grainy texture, which I was a little disappointed about, but overall I did like this lip product.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
I had tried the brown formula of this product before and loved it, but the mint addition is really soothing to the lips. I find this one to be more moisturizing but slightly less exfoliating than the brown one. If you only need a touch of exfoliation, this one is great! And I find the lipstick-style packaging so convenient.

My favorite product in the E.L.F. Voxbox! I received this product from Influenster and E.L.F. in exchange for my honest opinion.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
Before my complimentary E.L.F voxbox I had never used or thought of using a lip exfoliator, well it turns out I should have thought about using one because it is the best thing ever. I am so lucky to have gotten the opportunity to test such an amazing product. If you are interested in a lip exfoliator and looking for a relatively inexpensive one then give this one
a try, you won't regret the decision.
Hunter P.
I have the mint version, and I really like it! The minty flavor is awesome, and I love the packaging it comes in. A lot of lip exfoliators come in a tub where you have to scrub it yourself and it gets all over your hands, but this comes in a form like a lipstick so you can just rub it in your lips and it scrubs it for you! It did an awesome job of exfoliating my dry lips and it's a must have for winter!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?