BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Rose
I have used it every day since I bought it. I always wear lipstick so a nice lip scrub at the end of the day is always nice.
& on Spa Day Sunday it's a great addition after a nice face mask. It leaves my lips so nice & soft. Kissable as my husband says haha
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lip exfoliater. It's so easy to use because it's lipstick shaped, so your fingers don't get messy. it works well, is affordable, and it smells great. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
kelsey p.
kelsey p.
this stuff is awesome. I love having super soft lips but i think its annoying to have to use my finger with my lip scrubs. The lip stick shape of it makes it so easy to use, it isn't too harsh, and its not expensive. I would absolutely buy it again!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
The packaging on this makes application so easy. The taste is so-so. It's really good at exfoliating the dead skin on lips. Plus it's very cheap, which is amazing.
Xitlale L.
Xitlale L.
Review for: Coconut
This exfoliator is really good especially the coconut one it smells so good and and it plumps up your lips will exfoliating your lips and on the end of the exfoliator there is a balm you can you use after you exfoliate
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Review for: Other
I don't know if my lips beed extra exfoliating but for me this doesn't do the job at all my dry skin and pieces hanging are still there and wont leave even when i rub it in a lot but it is good for a gentle exfoliation
sarah z.
sarah z.
The best lip exfoliator I've ever used. I love elf products and target always have a great selection of them. Perfect for matte lipsticks or really any lipstick. Would buy it over and over again and recommend it to everyone. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Other
Such a great exfoliator for such a low price. the lipstick applicator makes it so easy as well. the sugar makes it sweet and doesn't taste bad if you accidentally get some in your mouth. i recommend this to everyone!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I just got this from target and I love it. It smells amazing and it's amazing price. The packaging is gorgeous and simple. I exfoliated my lips without doing damage which was awesome. I'll definitely buy this again.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Wheelersburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this product! It really exfoliates my lips, gets the dead skin off and makes my lips feel brand new! This smells AMAZING! Like coffee and vanilla & is so affordable. Recommend this product times 100!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?