5 colors available

Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Review for: Other
I don't know if my lips beed extra exfoliating but for me this doesn't do the job at all my dry skin and pieces hanging are still there and wont leave even when i rub it in a lot but it is good for a gentle exfoliation
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lip exfoliater. It's so easy to use because it's lipstick shaped, so your fingers don't get messy. it works well, is affordable, and it smells great. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
sarah z.
sarah z.
The best lip exfoliator I've ever used. I love elf products and target always have a great selection of them. Perfect for matte lipsticks or really any lipstick. Would buy it over and over again and recommend it to everyone. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Love!! I honestly didn't know what to expect, and was so surprised when I realized I've needed this my whole life! Exfoliates, moisturizes, and has a great scent/taste! Everyone needs this, especially for the price!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I just got this from target and I love it. It smells amazing and it's amazing price. The packaging is gorgeous and simple. I exfoliated my lips without doing damage which was awesome. I'll definitely buy this again.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other
Love this!! Has saved my chapped lips!!! Used to always have chopped lips, but now I use this and it makes them so soft!! In love with this!! Long lasting, but I use it so much I'm almost out!! Gotta get some more!!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Great lip scrub! I use this everyday and works so well! It's such a great price! I went to the elf store near my house! The packaging was very nice and simple! I definitely recommend getting this! Also great as a present!
Allison N.
Allison N.
Wheelersburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this product! It really exfoliates my lips, gets the dead skin off and makes my lips feel brand new! This smells AMAZING! Like coffee and vanilla & is so affordable. Recommend this product times 100!
Lori D.
Lori D.
Hoffman Estates
I love the lip exfoliators from ELF! They're reasonably priced and they do a great job with my lips. I know it's taboo to admit these days but I'm a smoker and forever have chapped dry lips, this stuff is a godsend!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Grass Lake, MI
Review for: Other
I've been interested in this product for months but for some reason never wanted to spend the three dollars. I finally did and it is so nice! I thought a sandy substance would stay on my lips but it doesn't. They are left so smooth and clean, I love it!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?