BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cami H.
I really love this! I have the mint flavor, and it has a nice fresh scent. The exfoliater doesn't have huge chunks which is nice and the product is really easy to apply. It's just like a lipstick. After I use it I just wipe away with a cotton ball, and then apply my liquid lipstick. I love it!
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
I love this lip exfoliator. It is really good at making my lips really smooth and getting all the yucky stuff off. I use this before putting on lip stick. It gives it a smooth flawless finish
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This is great.. but if you use it too much your lips will be burnt as hell! It definitely gets rid of dead skin when used 2-3 times a week. But more than that will cause burns. I would 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy!
Claire S.
love it! keeps my lips smooth and is great for using before lipstick! just make sure that when first using, wipe off the rope part because there is a bit of film on it. otherwise would def recommend!
Julianna G.
I have the beige lip exfoliator from e.l.f. and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying this for the first time. It definitely rids my lips of dead skin, HOWEVER I couldn't give it five stars because it dries my lips out; i wish it also had lip balm in it.
Stacy Y.
Review for: Other
I bought this because I loved that it was in lipstick form not like others that are in a little jar. The only thing is that after using it so many times, it kind of just dried out for no reason. So whenever I would apply it to my lips, it wouldn't do anything at all.
Sarah N.
Lynchburg, VA
I have really chapped lips from time to time and I gotta say this. I love love love how soft this made my lips. They were life butter I used the mint one and the subtle mint made my lips heal
Jennifer Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders! My lips tend to get very dry and chapped. this takes all the dead skin off and makes my lips super soft. The only drawback is that is is a little too exfoliating. I wish it was just a little less intense- that would make it 5 stars!
Maria M.
Review for: Other
Smells great it has i dont know how to explain it but it smells kinda live vanilla mixed with coconut im not a fan of either one one these too but for some reason in this product i like it  works perfect my lip where so soft i like it i recommend it plus it's very cheap
Amanda C.
Review for: Other
The one I used stunk to high heaven like coffee or something but it didn't even have much grit that came off on my lips to exfoliate them and it was hard as a rock. I thought it would be creamy in bullet form for ease of application but it wasn't at all. Did nothing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?