BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purchases. I don't know if it's a product I'd purchase again, yes it does help exfoliate your lips, nice mint flavor. Mine appeared to have dried out a bit. I felt like it was useful prior to a matte lip gloss or matte lip stick, since those tend to dry out your lips, this does make sure you dont get any weird textures under the lip color. It's a nice product not a necessity though.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
During the winter my lips get really dry, this is compounded by using tons of drying matte lipsticks and i occasionally end up with dry flaky lips. I received this lip exfoliater free for reviewing purposes and it has exceeded my expectations. It is not too rough to be used on your lips gentle skin and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. It definitely helps my lips stay smooth enough to look beautiful in any lipstick.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This product is great, especially for those on a budget! Most lip exfoliators can be super pricey but this s one you can buy in a drug store that does the job. It's quick and easy to apply and makes your lips feel super smooth all day- especially useful in the upcoming harsh winter months! I definitely recommend this product for anyone with issue of dry skin/cracked lips/ or just wanting to add some smooth shine!
Maria M.
Orlando, FL

Normally I'd say, "Just make your own damn lip scrub with some sugar and oil!" but this product is so ridiculously GOOD and effective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect for the job - not too small yet not too gritty. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, so you should stick with the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Lauren A.
Cape Neddick, ME
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Over the last few weeks I've noticed my dry lips looking horrible when I wear a matte red lipstick so I knew I needed to take care of it sooner rather than later. I was going to try making my own scrub but I was at target and saw this and had to go for it! And I have to say for $3, it worked pretty good! My lips were super soft afterwards and looked perfect in matte red! The flavor of this product (which you can't help but taste) is sweet and not bad at all. And once you're done a simple chapstick or lipbalm on top is all you need. I definitely recommend it!
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
I've been wanting to try this product for a long time! Now that I received it from my elf vox box and I'm gonna be using it and will definitely re purchase once I'm done with it! It removes the dead skin in a way that doesn't hurt and is very gentle on the lips! I learned that the bottom of the product there's a mini lip balm that I can use after I exfoliate my lips! The flavor is great and the product is definitely amazing!
Ivis A.
normally i exfoliate my lips with the lush bubble gum exfoliator. i bought this to try a different packaging and heres what i think. at first you really need to apply a heavy amount of it to get to the sugar and other exfoliating particles. it is a little bit to harsh on my lips. i have small lips so i rather go very soft on the products i use for exfoliation. but if you don't mind about that, give it a try. its cheap and it has different flavours.
Louisa B.
I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this. It doesn't really work like the directions say it should. I find it doesn't really come off on my lips so there's nothing to wipe away. I have to just rub the product back and forth straight from the tube. It is scratchy but I actually like it and it does make my lips feel smoother afterwards (after Chapstick application.) Plus it's super affordable so that's a plus!
Gladys B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this lip exfoliator! It makes my lips feel soft and smooth, love using it before going to bed and also when I'm going to apply my lipstick because I have noticed that my lipstick goes in smoothr after I use the exfoliator. the only problem I have encountered with it is that since it is like a scrub/ sugar crystals put together it pieces have broken off and it lost it's lipstick shape a bit but it still works as it should. Also because it is in a lipstick for it is super easy to apply and use, I love that! Excellent product and I absolutely recommend it.
Justine J.
This is amazing I have had bad chapped lips with moving from one climate to another and wearing mat liquid long lasting lip stick but this is a great thing I use daily to soften my lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?