BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Haley G.
Easton, MD
I just received this product in my voxbox last night and my lips were so so dry from the season change! I used it as soon as I opened the box & it was AWESOME. A little bit strange at first -it's lipstick tube shaped, so I was expecting a smooth chapstick feel but it went on very grainy, sorta sandy feeling. That feeling didn't last very long though. The minty smell is light and the taste isn't really noticeable. I will definitely be using it all winter!!!
Alyssa M.
I have been wanting to try this for a while and it is definitely perfect to have for the cold weather months! It makes my lips feel really soft after using and helps them from being so chapped in the winter. I really like the packaging, how it looks just like a regular lipstick tube! It prevents the exofilator from getting messy, which is nice. It is super easy to use and really works. The price is also very worth it! :)
Hannah P.
I really liked how non-abrasive yet effective
it was. My lips didn't bleed - others I've tried have done damage and hurt like hell. The smell is divine - like chocolate mint chip ice cream awesome. It felt very moisturizing, too. I left it on while I waited ten minutes for my bubble mask, then wiped both off. Definitely going to love this all winter! #ad elf sent me this product for free in exchange for my product review
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I just bought this product after falling in love with the Lush Mint Julip, and I don't regret it at all. The application is literally so easy to use and my lips feel great. The concept is great, but the actual product is questionable. I'm waiting for another brand to come out with something similar to see if there is a way to do it better. Overall, I like it but am not tempted to eat it like I am with the Lush product.
Denee J.
This item has a great concept, especially when I've using a sugar scrub and a dedicated toothbrush as a lip scrub. It smells and tastes wonderful and minty! There's where it ends for me, unfortunately there isn't much 'scrub' and it just feels like I'm putting on chapstick. Maybe it was just my stick? All I know is that if this product had more exfoliating scrub properties, it would be an essential for me. I received this item for free to review and all opinions are my own.
Gloria G.
I have very dry chapped lips and using this I personally found that it didn't work for me. It just made my lips overly dry and red. I have severely sensitive skin so I didn't end up getting blisters around the lip area and on the lip, BUT if you have just slightly chapped lips and don't have severe sensitive skin then you might want to give this a try. The packaging is very convenient and the mint smell is just right. I did receive this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica B.
One of the best, and inexpensive, lip exfoliators on the market.

As far as drugstore products go, this is at the top of my musthave list and I always restock it because I go through quite a few tubes. It's a little on the rough side but it's a scrub so it's obviously bound to happen.

I love the smell and taste; it really gets the job done. As someone with dry lips and a love of matte lips, I'm always in need of smoothness. After applying this, put on some lip balm and give your lips some time before putting on lipsticks.
Olivia J.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Rose more...
The product works very well but is not in a stable tube, the exfoliating portion fell out of the container upon use and now is not easy to apply. This was my first time purchasing the product and wish it was better made.
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
I have never heard of this type of product before Influenster - talk about amazing. I have very dry chapped lips in the winter and now I can't go a day without using this. I put it on in the morning and then rinse it off before I put on my lips. It is just so refreshing on my lips and they feel extremely smooth after applying. I would recommend trying this if you have dry chapped lips in the winter time. It helps a lot .
Elyse K.
My lips are one of my favorite attributes, so keeping them smooth and hydrated is a priority of mine. I typically do a sugar scrub to exfoliate but that can get messy. So when Influenster sent me this e.l.f cosmetics vox box to try and review for free I couldn't wait!. What i like most about the exfoliater is that it goes on easily and isn't messy. You gently rub it on then rinse it off leaving no trace of dead dry skin.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?