5 colors available

How to use:

Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is hard to use. It is extremely dry and I struggle to apply it to my lips. For $3, I cannot complain too much. It DOES exfoliate somewhat--it just isn't my favorite lip exfoliator. It is not rough enough in my opinion.
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
E.l.f has some really great and affordable products and this happened to be one of the ones I really like. I use it every week and it does wonders. I'm big on affordable makeup so if you're like me I suggest trying them out.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Review for: Coconut
Mine broke off the second time I used it. I found it too harsh and not as well as others I've used. I don't recommend this. Better to use other brands for sure. Have only purchased once and doubt that I'll get again.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I love this scrub. It doesnt dry my lips out and the sugar is eady to remove. And i can get it in a clear plain scrub. I still do not understand the point of scrub with color seeing as it is going to be wiped off.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is amazing and the products applies very smoothly. I found it really helpful for when my lips were having start to chap since it helped exfoliate the old skin cells and make my lips nice and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this. #freesponsership
Erin L.
Erin L.
Review for: Other
The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is an way to keep your lips nourished. I would consider this as low costly product that does the trick of moisturizing and exfoliating the lips. 10/10 would recommend this product!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This product is so awesome not only does it take away all of the dry cracked skin but it also leaves your lips feeling so soft an smooth i absolutely love this product!
Tery G.
Tery G.
Worthington, MN
Well first off I bought this lip exfoliate thanks to a makeup guru on IG. I loved the price and packaging of it! It did the job well! I will have to re buy it. I really saw a difference in my lips after using this!
Alana G.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really wanted to like this product but after the very first use.. it was way too dry to even use on my lips. It would just tug and nothing would really come off! I prefer my Bite Beauty lip exfoliator which is unfortunate when you compare prices.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Vernonia, OR
Smells amazing, and easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag, however it takes a lot of products to feel like my lips have been fully exfoliated, but for the price I can't complain. I'd definitely buy again though!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?