BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Trysten M.
I couldn't live without this stuff simply because it's so easy! All you do is put a little chap stick on and take this and use it like a lipstick, and it just exfoliates your lips into a smooth and moisture rich surface. Wipe off and your done! No mess!
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Exfoliates but not too harsh. I have been using this as I received it in a voxbox. Great for pricing before lipstick, and I use it at night and apply chapstick. Leaves lips so smooth!
Anna B.
This product is very convenient in the way that it is packaged. The price is very reasonable especially for how good it works. The packaging is sleek and simple. I have bought this more than once and will continue to buy it as my everyday lip exfoliate.
Nayoung L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I saw this product on their Instagram page and was interested in buying it. I have dry, patchy lips and needed an exfoliate. When I opened it, it was broken, but I stuck it back on. It works well, though. Not only does it exfoliate, it also moisturizes.
Morgan D.
I use this in the morning and at night, then go over my lips with a day and night moisturizing chapstick. I got this at Target and love it. This is my first time trying it but I will continue to use it when this one runs out. Inexpensive and amazing.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
This is a golden treasure! It has saved my lips from peeling and cracking during the winter months. It gives your lips a smooth finish before you apply lipstick. Highly recommended!
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have it in this vanilla scent and the mint. They are great and make my lips so smooth. I use this before applying my lipstick or lipgloss and it makes my lips feel really nice PLUS its affordable. Would def repurchase and recommend!!
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
This is a MUST HAVE for people that like to wear matte lip shades! E.L.F really out did themselves on this! The exfoliatior leaves your lips feeling INSANELY smooth! I honestly didn't think it would work THIS well! I was wrong! 10/10 would recommend!
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
I use this almost daily to keep my lips soft and smooth! When you wear liquid lipstick, it can be drying and this is like a mini spa for your lips! I love the sweet cherry flavor and you can't go wrong for $3!
Crystalrose W.
Dracut, MA
I was so excited to try this due to the winter chapped lips. It wasn't all I thought it would be. I used it a few times but usually forget I have it. It does exfoliate if u do it often enough; leaving U with a chapstick feel afterwards (once u take the scrubbies off ur lip). Smells great. Not sure if I would buy it again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?