5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just bought the best and cheapest exfoliater I have ever used! It's so great and requires the smallest amount to get all the dead skin off. Plus it has the best scent and plenty to choose from! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love, love, love this stop. The smell is amazing. It exfoliates my lips but it's
Not too harsh. I purchased if from Walmart for under 5 dollars. The packaging is adorable and it last so long. Will continue to purchase it.
Mia V.
Mia V.
Union, NJ
Tastes so good! lol. I love that this is in lipstick form and i don't my hands dirty when using it like other lip scrubs.  It also seems very natural and not made from chemicals. I have only tried a few lip scrub but this is my favorite and I always tell people to try it out and for $3, you might as well!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Review for: Coconut, Sweet Cheery
I love this to pieces they have to be by far the best lip scrubs I have used. I love that after you are done exfoliating you can lick away the scrubbies and it leaves a balm behind. My lips have never been softer, till now.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
I love E.L.F products. Not only are the prices great but the quality of the products are just as good. I love how this lip exfoliator takes the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I buy this product every 3 months. I absolutely love how inexpensive it is because it does an excellent job. I love the stick form so I don't have to use my fingers. The new formula is not my favorite because the sugar is too fine to do any exfoliating. But this original formula is great for the price!!!
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The ELF Lip Exfoliater works well for those with chapped lips. It helps clean off the dead skin without any pain. It is cost efficient and smells great! After buying it once, I bought three more just because I was hooked!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Mint Maniac
O.M.G!!!! Best lip exfoliate and the best thing is super affordable and is mess free, it makes your lips super soft and crusty free, love that's it's in lipstick and no have to deal with finger diping in the exfoliation.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Syracuse, UT
I love that this exfoliator is in a stick. It makes it so easy to use and get on with the rest of your day. I hate the jars of lip scrubs that make a mess. This one smells and works great. Plus a really great price tag.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Other
This is honestly kind of chunky. I got this at Target because, well, it's cheap & I thought it would be OK just to take off the dead skin. I don't honestly feel like it takes off dead skin, for me it just tears up my lips
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?