5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I use this in the morning and at night, then go over my lips with a day and night moisturizing chapstick. I got this at Target and love it. This is my first time trying it but I will continue to use it when this one runs out. Inexpensive and amazing.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is hard to use. It is extremely dry and I struggle to apply it to my lips. For $3, I cannot complain too much. It DOES exfoliate somewhat--it just isn't my favorite lip exfoliator. It is not rough enough in my opinion.
Phylicia J.
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
I have this in mint maniac. Baby! Let me tell you! This was sent down from God himself. It works so good at getting rid of the dead skin on your lips. It leaves them nice and smooth. It also tastes really good. I like to use mine when I'm about to apply lipstick so my lips will be smooth.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is amazing and the products applies very smoothly. I found it really helpful for when my lips were having start to chap since it helped exfoliate the old skin cells and make my lips nice and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this. #freesponsership
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
When I first got this I was so exited! However it is not as moisturizing as it looks. It felt mostly like sugar rubbing on my lips, you need to use the sides for it to feel soft. But the taste and smell is so nice!
Sondra B.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
I love this exfoliator. It wasn't too harsh and it left my lips feeling super smooth.
It was easy to apply, has a great grapefruit scent. I applied it very lightly in circles and wipe away excess with a warm cloth.
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
E.l.f has some really great and affordable products and this happened to be one of the ones I really like. I use it every week and it does wonders. I'm big on affordable makeup so if you're like me I suggest trying them out.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This product is so awesome not only does it take away all of the dry cracked skin but it also leaves your lips feeling so soft an smooth i absolutely love this product!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I love this scrub. It doesnt dry my lips out and the sugar is eady to remove. And i can get it in a clear plain scrub. I still do not understand the point of scrub with color seeing as it is going to be wiped off.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Review for: Coconut
Mine broke off the second time I used it. I found it too harsh and not as well as others I've used. I don't recommend this. Better to use other brands for sure. Have only purchased once and doubt that I'll get again.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?