BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tara L.
This exfoliator is great. It's really gets down in there to remove old skin. I really like that it's shaped like a tube of lipstick; it makes it easier to use. The price poibt is great. The taste is not bad not is the smell. I would recommend this product.
Krystyna S.
Love this product, it smells great and makes my lips super soft in the process. I use it daily to assist with making sure my lips are kissable and soft. You can get it at target and most drugstores. This has certainly become a staple in my beauty routine.
Cynthia L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This lip exfoliator is a genius idea because it is not messy at all & it leaves your lips prep for any lipstick or matte drying liquid lipstick you can put over. I got the mint flavor & i like it a lot. I would definitely repurchase this product & i recommend it.
Megan S.
Review for: Rose
This is the best product for the price. It is inexpensive but well worth it. It keeps your lips feeling smooth and moisturized. If you use a lot of chapstick or lipstains this will help with shedding the grease of off them or help keep your lip color last longer.
Morgan T.
Grass Lake, MI
Review for: Other
I've been interested in this product for months but for some reason never wanted to spend the three dollars. I finally did and it is so nice! I thought a sandy substance would stay on my lips but it doesn't. They are left so smooth and clean, I love it!
Lindsay S.
This is a nice lip product it gets the dead skin off my dry and chapped lips in the winter months just rub on the lips for about 20 to 30 seconds and wipe out the extra sugar from your lips it has a brown sugar like smell and tastes a little like brown sugar
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Rose
I use that product to exfoliate my lips before makeup let it rest while I make-up and at the end I rub and withdraw .. the truth is a very good product, the particles of sugar are not big to break you thing that is very good. I recommend that you try it.
cristal b.
Odessa, TX
Love this i always have chapped lips and when putting lipstick on you could always tell how chapped my lips were but using this exfoliating lipstick help take off that chapped texture and made my lipstick look 10xs better. I highly recommend this product
Amy f.
I am using this since 4 months ago. My lips are much softer. If u are using mat/liquid lipstick, this thing is a must. it s easy to use . I usually apply it at night before sleeping. The smell is good and it goes fast. It can also be used under lipstick.
Trysten M.
I couldn't live without this stuff simply because it's so easy! All you do is put a little chap stick on and take this and use it like a lipstick, and it just exfoliates your lips into a smooth and moisture rich surface. Wipe off and your done! No mess!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?