BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
So basically I had the lips of an alligator until I started using this ­čÉŐ gross, trust me I know, I've always had chapped lips no matter what I do, i use this everyday before I do my makeup and at night before I go to sleep. I recieved the mint flavored lip exfoliator via influenster. Now I'm one of those that can't stand anything mint, but this is more of a sweet mint and I actually love the flavor of it! And I love that it's not too harsh
Vianna M.
This is my go to lip product for sure! Not only I'm I an e.l.f fanatic but this exoflitor makes me ove it more. It's affordable and helps the most during the winter times when lips begin to chap. It's super easy to apply as the only thing one needs to do it massage it on your lips and then take off the access scrub. It leaves your lip super spft and since it's being massaged around your lip it makes it seem more full and red.
Julie A.
Review for: Coconut more...
This is my favorite lip exfoliator of all time. It's cheap and it's so easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. I've bought the product numerous times. It's a staple.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I first tried the lip exfoliator in the e.l.f voxbox that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I honestly didn't expect much from it at first but as soon as I put it on, I knew that this would be a repurchase. It does an AMAZING job at exfoliating the lips and leaves them feeling so smooth. I've already decided that I'm going to go out and purchase the new flavors and scents of the lip exfoliators!
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Hallelujah! A lip exfoliator that isn't messy, and actually works. I love to wear lipstick, especially liquid lipstick and exfoliating your lips is essential to the perfect application. After trying so many different products and diys, I think I have finally found the perfect exfoliator.

I have this in mint. The scent and taste is very light but I like that.

Honestly, my lips have never felt smoother and even my husband noticed a difference!

I received this product complementary in return for my honest opinion and review of it.
Christal B.
Covington, GA
Love this product! I received the elf voxbox from influenster and this was one of the products that I received. I was extremely happy to try this. I used it promptly after my shower while my lips were slightly damp. I applied the exfoliant for about 2 minutes then followed up by wiping my lips with cold water on a cotton round and my chapstick green tea mint lip butter and my lips were smooth and refreshed! Highly recommend!
M. N.
North Carolina
Review for: Rose more...
I use this stuff every time before adding a liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel amazing. I bought it at Walmart for only $3 dollars and have bought it at least twice already. It's cheap and an amazing thing to buy.
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
I was lucky enough to receive the e.l.f VoxBox and this product was in the box! Before receiving this lip exfoliator, I had never tried one before. This product has changed my lips life! My lips are usually dry and cracked, especially during the winter, but using this product helps keep those dead parts off of my lips! I also love that the bottom part is chapstick so I can apply it directly after exfoliating my lips! ­čśŹ­čśŹ
Deziree F.
I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. Look no farther than this product to exfoliate your lips and leave them baby smooth! I use mine nearly every day.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
With this very crazy and ever changing winter weather, my lips cracks very easily, so I find it essential to use a lips exfoliator, this one is strong enough to remove dead/chapped/dry skin from my lips, but at the same time, soft enough to not break them and live the lips feeling soft, clean, healthy. I'm using the mint essence one and It has become a most have. About the price, what to say, it's elf, of course is a good value!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?