BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
People rave over this but it wasn't the best thing I've ever used. It's not as intense as some of the lip scrubs that come in a pot that really get my lips in tip top shape, but it is less mess so there's that. The price is good, but I won't repurchase this.
Genesis R.
Florida
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliater it's amazing , it has my lips very soft , i usually use think 2-3 times a week and I already need another I recommend buying two because trust me you will really love this productūüíď
Melissa D.
I'm very happy with this lip scrub it's affordable and smells , tastes delish lol I have the mint and the cherry! I put this on at night scrub scrub off then sometimes before my makeup routine so my lips a smooth for my liquid lipsticks. Would highly recommend
Sydney M.
I received this in a voxbox and immediately fell in LOVE! It's so amazing and works great. It goes on like a chap stick and it has little beads in it that exfoliate and then dissolve to leave your lips soft and moist.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
I use this Lip exfoliator before I apply lipstick and before I go to bed at night, and it has done wonders to my lips! This is amazing, and so is the price! My only complaint is the smell, but once it's on the lips it's not too bad.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This doesn't work well at all, the quality is seriously lacking. I've tried to purchase the exfoliator more than once because it broke so o thought I got a bad one, not the case. It's just not made well. Save your $5 and google a recipe for a homemade lip scrub.
mireya m.
ive tried this exfoliant for a week already i freaking loved it so when i got it in my voxbox i was so happy. THERE SO INEXPENSIVE AND THEY TASTE GOOD AND REALLY MAKE YOUR LIPS SO SOFT
Emily C.
Parker, CO
for the price definitely a good pick up. I feel the product works well it just needs the top layer scrapped off for better results. sent is plain almost like oatmeal. feels moisterizing great value price!! deffinitly would recommend. I would buy this again.
Cynthia L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This lip exfoliator is a genius idea because it is not messy at all & it leaves your lips prep for any lipstick or matte drying liquid lipstick you can put over. I got the mint flavor & i like it a lot. I would definitely repurchase this product & i recommend it.
Katie C.
I do absolutely love this for removing dead skin off my lips. A good value at a cheap price as always by Elf. The only problem with it is that it does break very easily if you are not careful with it - As it is an exfoliation compacted into lipstick form.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?