5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Hoffman Estates
I love the lip exfoliators from ELF! They're reasonably priced and they do a great job with my lips. I know it's taboo to admit these days but I'm a smoker and forever have chapped dry lips, this stuff is a godsend!
Allison N.
Allison N.
Wheelersburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this product! It really exfoliates my lips, gets the dead skin off and makes my lips feel brand new! This smells AMAZING! Like coffee and vanilla & is so affordable. Recommend this product times 100!
Hoffman Estates
Juju D.
Juju D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Other
Love this! It makes my lips smooth. I like that it feels somewhat like a scrub. It tasted weird when i licked my lips by accident but i really like this exfoliator way better than using my finger. Highly recommended!
Lee D.
Lee D.
Review for: Coconut
This product is awesome. I suffer from chapped lips from the sun and the dry winter months. Since using this product, I can wear lipstick again. My lips are no longer flaky and dry, but moisturized and super soft.
Alana G.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really wanted to like this product but after the very first use.. it was way too dry to even use on my lips. It would just tug and nothing would really come off! I prefer my Bite Beauty lip exfoliator which is unfortunate when you compare prices.
Leandra T.
Leandra T.
This product works wonders! It was inexpensive and works like a sugar scrub. After applying it, my lips felt silky smooth. It goes on easy and comes off well. I like the packaging because it fits in with my lipstick tubes.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Columbia
I love Elf cosmetics! I bought this in mint maniac and it feels amazing when I rub it on my lips. It takes off all the dead skin and leave my lips soft and ready to wear my lipstick. I highly recommend this product
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite lip exfoliator because it comes in a 'lipstick' form instead of a pot. I find it's less messy and works much better than any others I've used. It gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips softer.
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
La Vergne, TN
This Product Is Awesome. It Really Makes Your Lips Feel Hydrated After Wearing Lipgloss, Lipstick,Etc. It is Also Very Affordable. I Have Only Had Ot For A Little While But I Love It! I Am Definitely Buying Again.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?