5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Review for: Other
Smells wonderful, great concept compared to a sugur scrub, less messy in my opinion. But, with that being said, its very harsh on my lips. Like it hurts to use it....it gets the job done but its very sharp feeling on my lips.
Karrah M.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I bought this on the whim to try it on and it's amazing! It's also only $3 which is pretty cheap! It comes in a black simple box and it's lasted me a few months now, I would buy this again, I'm gonna try the mint flavor next!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I use this regularly to exfoliate my lips and afterwords I moisturize them. It is great to get lips ready for lipstick and to make them feel smooth and moisturizer. It smells good and doesn't leave a bad taste or feel. It is also affordable and I would recommend it!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
The product isn't bad but I just have extremely chapped lips in the winter time and it doesn't take off more than a little of the dead skin on my lips. You also have to be gentle with the product because it either wants to slip out of the packaging or break off on the edge  if you press too hard on one side.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Miami
This is great for a quick lip scrub before and after a liquid lipstick. It is convenient to have the scrub in a lipstick tube as apposed to a pot that you have to stick your fingers in. The granules are rough enough to remove any dead or dry skin and the balm leaves your lips feeling moisturized and smooth.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
There really is no other comparable product that will exfoliate as well, and definitely not at this price. GREAT product !! This is great for a person with very dry flaky lips!I haven't seen a lip scrub in a tube form before, it sure beats using my fingers and getting messy, currently I use the Lush Sweet Lips Scrub.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 this is an awesome lip scrub! I add a bit of coconut oil to my lips to soak in. Then I use this to get all the goo off!
I love that it come in a stick that I don't have to mess with. It's convenient and does the job!
Latoya M.
Latoya M.
STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I absolutely love this product! It makes my lips so smooth. My fiancé wanted me to make him a lip sugar scrub but I let him use this and he loves it too! Our lips are smooth and the pink color is back on his lips (smokes).
Christine S.
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product is great to use when your lips are chapped. I use this every morning before i apply any lipstick to my lips. I only have to apply this once a day and it does the job right. I bought this at my local walmart store and i would recommend this to anyone
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This elf lip exfoliator is so good. It is almost as good as my fresh lip exfoliator. I apply a little bit of chapstick first and then use the exfoliator, it works wonderfully! I recently bought a backup in the cherry flavor.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?