5 colors available

Grace V.
Grace V.
Lexington
Review for: Other
I have this in my shower and every morning when I shower I exfoliate my lips with this and it makes my lips feel super soft.. The oil in it smells great and makes my lips soft but I hate the oily on my lips
Before o rinse them.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Other
HOLY GRAIL FOR LIPS !!! There aren't enough words to tell you how much I LOVE this product. I use this EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm about to wear liquid matte lipstick and it makes my lips feel like butter. It also leaves a sweet after taste. The flavor I have is brown sugar.
Lucelys A.
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
GREAT PRICE. I always carry this in my bag alongside my chapsticks. It's great for on the go and super affordable. Also It smells so yummy. I will definitely purchase more. Be sure to have tissues in hand to wipe some excess.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Mint Maniac
LOVE the lip exfoliator! The application is a gritty and sandy but smoothe sensation and I rub my lips together for a few minutes with it on, then wash my lips with water and towel and wa-la! Smoothe lips. Genius. Love it. :)
Lonni S.
Lonni S.
this is my favorite product for exfoliating and removing dead skin off my lips. It smells great and works awesome. It's also super affordable. I always buy mine at Target. One stick lasts me months. I'd highly recommend this!
Karrah M.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I bought this on the whim to try it on and it's amazing! It's also only $3 which is pretty cheap! It comes in a black simple box and it's lasted me a few months now, I would buy this again, I'm gonna try the mint flavor next!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I use this regularly to exfoliate my lips and afterwords I moisturize them. It is great to get lips ready for lipstick and to make them feel smooth and moisturizer. It smells good and doesn't leave a bad taste or feel. It is also affordable and I would recommend it!
JJ N.
JJ N.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose
Too rough!!!!!!!!!! At first it's not bad and works quite well, but after a few uses, it's all exfoliating beads and not enough smoothness. Even being very gentle it scratched my lips up and made them bleed. Do not recommend.
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Review for: Other
Smells wonderful, great concept compared to a sugur scrub, less messy in my opinion. But, with that being said, its very harsh on my lips. Like it hurts to use it....it gets the job done but its very sharp feeling on my lips.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
The product isn't bad but I just have extremely chapped lips in the winter time and it doesn't take off more than a little of the dead skin on my lips. You also have to be gentle with the product because it either wants to slip out of the packaging or break off on the edge  if you press too hard on one side.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?