BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Abby K.
San Diego, CA
Love this! My lips are permanently dry and constantly peeling so lipstick and especially liquid lipstick look terrible. This made my lips perfectly soft and smooth each time so my lipstick always looked great.
Stephanie L.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
As someone who loves wearing lipstick, a good lip exfoliator is essential to my beauty routine and e.l.f. has made an amazing and affordable lip exfoliator! It really takes off the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips smooth! Since it's in a lipstick form, it's super easy to use. Love it!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I got this product complimentary from influenster to try. Ladies, this product rocks. I got the mint "flavor". It is a gentle exfoliate, but it makes a world of difference in my lips game. I can't believe how much less dry and chapped my lips are now. This is worth the money. And they just came out with lots of new flavors. Go get you some!!!
Allison A.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I finally got this because my lips were chapped and Chapstick alone wasn't helping them, making lipstick look awful. I absolutely adore the smell, almost like vanilla but it's not overly strong. Some people have said it's too rough on their lips but I don't think it's too bad. There seems to be sugar crystals in it so I notice some pile up around the corners of my mouth and I just make sure to wipe it off to avoid any clogged pores.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
This has been my lifesaver when it comes to lip care. I first bought the clear one from walmart and used it until it ran out. It had a sweet smell and taste to it, but that didn't compare to how soft my lips felt once I used it. i received the mint maniac one in my ELF box and it works just as amazing just with a mint smell/flavor. They get rid of all the dead and dry skin and then I just put on some chapstick and my lips have never been softer and my lipstick has never looked better!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I received this in my elf voxbox Completely free to review and give my opinion. First, it's in super cute packaging. It's not bulky and I can throw it in my purse for a mid-day charge when my lips aren't feeling loved. Second, it's smells amazing. The mint green makes your lips so soft and moisturized. And my lips seemed plump and softer just a few minutes and putting it on. I will definitely be purchasing this as a Christmas stocking stuffer.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I just received this free to review and what can I say... I am already a huge fan of The original ELF lip exfoliator that was brown. This one is different-it's green. It's mint scented and flavored!! It's gentle but does a great job at softening your lips. It works best if you apply a lip balm after before applying your lip color. This stuff is only like $3 at locations where ELF is sold. If you are considering this, buy it! You won't regret it.
krystal ☺.
This is such a great idea. I always have dry lips and it feels great using this lip exfoliator on the go. After using this product i make sure to apply lip balm to moisturize them afterwards. I like how it has the color on the bottom of the lipstick tube because it makes it easier for me to find in my clutter of lipsticks. I feel so lucky to have been able to receive this to test out for free! I would definitely recommend this product.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This product did exfoliate my lips but it got kinda gross and nasty after I used it for a second layer so I wouldn't recommend this but it is cheap so that's a good thing
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
So basically I had the lips of an alligator until I started using this 🐊 gross, trust me I know, I've always had chapped lips no matter what I do, i use this everyday before I do my makeup and at night before I go to sleep. I recieved the mint flavored lip exfoliator via influenster. Now I'm one of those that can't stand anything mint, but this is more of a sweet mint and I actually love the flavor of it! And I love that it's not too harsh
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?