BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product so much! I use a different lip exfoliator for a day to day basis, but this is amazing if you have already applied all your makeup and need to take off your lipstick without disturbing the face makeup. I have the grapefruit and I love it ! highly recommend
Donna M.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Other
$3 at my local store! What! I love this. I use mine a few times a week, especially before using matte or drying lipsticks. So simple to use and effective. I keep a few in stock all the time. If you haven't tried it, please do. It's no high end sugar scrub but it works great!
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm a big fan of elf products! So cheap and affordable that everyone can buy them while having a quality that is Boutique grade. This lip exfoliator and color set leaves your lips feeling so plump and smooth. You can imagine buying any lip product before exfoliating.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
I love this exfoliator. It wasn't too harsh and it left my lips feeling super smooth.
It was easy to apply, has a great grapefruit scent. I applied it very lightly in circles and wipe away excess with a warm cloth.
Gabriela G.
North Hills, CA
received these products complimentary for testing purposes. THIS PRODUCT IS AWSOME JUT DONT LIKE THAT YOU DO KINDA HAVE TO USE LITTLE MORE THEN OTHER TYPES OF LIPS EXFOLIATOR. THE SMELL IS AWSOME.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
 This is a great affordable lip exfoliator from elf. I have the vanilla kind and it is my go to lip exfoliator due to the easy form of a lipstick it comes in. It makes my lips smooth and not flaky (what they usually are). I highly recommend this as it is one of y go-to products.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Great product! I found it to be very helpful for removing the top layer of skin, and moisturizing the lip, although you will want to apply some sort of moisture to your lips after using this product, as it exposes your lips.
Darcy T.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliator. I tend to wear dark lipstick and stains so it really shows if your lips are chapped or not well conditioned. His product prevents that by keeping my lips nicely exfoliated. My only complaint is that the product is frequently out of stock online.
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Other
I LOVE THIS. i haven't used many lip scrubs to compare it to but in my opinion it's incredible. i've purchased it at least twice and used it so much. it's smells great and it taste pretty nice if you get it in your mouth. it makes my lips so smooth i'd definitely recommend.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have never used another lip exfoliator so I can't compare, but this is a steal for $3!  Added bonus is the lip balm under the lid!  I feel my lip colors go on much smoother after application!  I have been very hit and miss with ELF, but this is a total hit!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?