5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
I really loved this product ,it looks great and smells super nice.If you are a fan of minty flavours this ones for you! and its sweet at taste when you apply it, which makes you to apply more.It left my lips super soft and i noticed the change on my lips after using it for about 2 weeks everyday.So if you use it constantly then you would defintely see the results.
Rima L.
Rima L.
So I originally love E.L.F product but this one was kind of disappointing to me. First it was very hard to apply. And it was so easy to break, I bought the first time thinking that maybe I bought a damaged one but the second time the whole stick fell off and I use it once. The product it's self is good it is really exfoliating but I prefer just to use a lip scrub.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Omg this stuff works so good! It has a refreshing mint scent. It's like a lip balm/moisturizer plus a lip scrub all in one. The lipstick shape makes it really easy to apply, unlike other lip scrubs I've tried, which is nice. It feels so nice on my lips too! It really works. My new fav lip exfoliator!!! Got this for free from Influenster in the Elf skincare voxbox.
Irene G.
Irene G.
GREAT PRODUCT!!! I never realized how badly I needed this until I used it! Removes all dead skin from your lips, especially now that the cold is starting where I live.
Works great! I use it right before I apply lipstick or gloss. It makes it so much easier to evenly apply lipstick & such.
Love it!
I received this product free via Influenster for testing purposes!
Jodie B.
Jodie B.
I have never used a lip exfoliate before and E.L.F. definitely made a great impression with there's. It made my lips super soft and smooth. I also love the mint addition to the formula. It smelled lovely and made me want to use it more. Overall, definitely recommend this product. I will definitely be using this more often, especially during the winter dry season.
Maili T.
Maili T.
Long beach, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator. And I really enjoyed it. My lips were really cracked with dead skin and after using it, my lips felt SO much better and smooth. It made putting on lip color 10 times better. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I feel like it was very grainy for lips and was a little harsh just because the grains felt huge but not terrible.
Tyra G.
Tyra G.
The packaging is great! Unlike many other lip exfoliators, it comes in a stick so it's less messy and makes the application easy as 123 ūüėä I find it more moisturizing than exfoliating but it's a great product. I guess you can say it's a gentle exfoliator, so it doesn't feel like you're rubbing your lips on sand paper lol I'd love to try some of the other scents.
Shira M.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This lip scrub works wonders! The product gets rid of all dead skin and leaves your lips super soft and smooth. A major plus is this lip scrub leaves your lips feeling minty fresh! The packaging is a sleek black lipstick like design which is very helpful when throwing it in your purse for on the go everyday use! I definitely recommend trying out this product!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I love this product! It gets rid of the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth as well as looking plump afterward. I also love the minty flavor it leaves behind. I got the mint one for free from Influenster, but I also bought the regular sugar one a while ago and that one is just as great and leaves a sweet, sugar taste afterward.
Heather M.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a really nice lip exfoliator! It's smells & tastes amazing, exfoliates so well, and also moisturizes nicely. I love that it's in lipstick form because it doesn't make a mess and you don't have to stick your finger in a little pot. It's crazy affordable and really convenient to use and carry around. Use it before your lipstick for a great application!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?