BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa L.
Hamer, SC
I received this lip exfoliator in my vox box, i LOVE it! Though when I accidentally licked my lips with it on... it tasted horrible lol but made my lips feel super soft and my lipstick went on perfectly after moisturizing after the exfoliator! I will DEFINITELY buy in the future! I wonder if they have different scents? I received mint in my voxbox!
Maria K.
Fort Worth
OH MY GOD. THIS PRODUCT IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING. I HAVE FOUND A MEW HOLY GRAIL. It exfoliated my lips without taking away the moisture factor, and the mint touch is absolutely amazing. I have been using it since I got it, and my lipsticks have never applied on so great!! Definitely a product I will ever allow myself to live without. 10/10 recommend.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really enjoy this lip exfoliator! I just got the new one in mint maniac! And it love it!!! It make my lips so soft and it really helps take away all the extra skin! I love how it come in a stick form because I love exfoliating my lips but I'm not a big fan of digging my finger into the pot so having it in a stick form make it even better for me!
Liz B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the matte lippie, and the lip scrub is awesome. The matte lipstick is really comfortable and lasts well. It's not like a liquid lipstick that can make your lips feel really dry and feel like you need a lip balm. I love the regular sugar scrub, and the cherry is OK. I would recommend to friends and family it's worth it and budget friendly.
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
This lip exfoliator (mint maniac) just came in my e.l.f. Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes, all I have to say is I'm in love. The dry skin I had on my lip.. it just got rid of it. It's super smooth and doesn't hurt and believe it or not it smells good.. and I accidentally tasted it and it tastes just as good. This product it great!
Tina P.
Great product and the price is perfect. Personally love that it comes like in a lipstick tube because regular lip scrubs tend to be a bit messy. I use this often when my lips need a boost, especially in the winters its the best. Also i appreciate that it doesn't have a strong perfume smell but it also doesn't smell bad. It just smells sweet.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I received the mint flavored/scented lip exfoliant complimentary in my VoxBox to review - this is a product I will totally purchase and recommend. I love the scent and flavor and it left my lips feeling so soft. The lipstick design is genius; I've only ever used exfoliant that require you to apply them with your finger. This stuff is great!
MY L.
Irvine, CA
This is an awesome product! i hate traditional lip scrubs because it always gets so tacky and sticks under my nails. this is super convenient and not to mention inexpensive. it works amazing, has a great fresh smell, and removes all the dead skin from my lips leaving it soft and moisturized. love using this before putting on liquid lippies!
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I got this in my elf voxbox and WOW this stuff is cool. I love the smell (even tastes decent too, though I wouldn't recommend getting much of it in your mouth. My initial reaction (after one use) is that my lips were noticeably softer and looked slightly plumper from the exfoliant. I'm excited to make this a part of my daily makeup routine!
Anny C.
Verified Purchase
I love this. I have dry lips when I least expect it and this really helps keeping them smooth. Just a note when using, make sure you don't twist the stick up too high or you could break it during use. I like to keep mine low.. I'm sure women who are used to using lipstick know this, but I did not!
@influenster #influenster
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?