5 colors available

How to use:

Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I actually absolutely love this lip exfoliator ! It has an amazing scent of brown sugar and it does such an amazing job 😍 I usually keep it handy because my lips tend to chap easily and it is such a great product 👄 Its sold for such an affordable price, I purchased mine at Target! Be weary though, it's usually out of stock 🙈 that's when you know it's a great product tho ☝️
Emily K.
Emily K.
Los Angeles, CA
I was excited to try this but it didnt work like I'd hoped. Its kind of like a lipstick with exfoliation beads in it, so you'd have to use a whole lot and rub it for a while with your fingers to get any kind of effect. Nothing like a lip scrub or other lip exfoliators I've tried. I got it in the elf voxbox so I can't complain. It does have a nice smell and flavor though.
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Irving , TX
Highly recommend this product. I'm a heavy lipstick wearer and I exfoliate my lips regularly. This gets all of the dead skin off and leaves my lips them feeling smooth and the mint flavor/scent is just right and not overwhelming. I exfoliate and moisturize at night and before applying matte lipsticks. Received this complimentary of Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Casey H.
Casey H.
This is my new favorite lip exfoliator! I've tried so many and usually end up making my own since they aren't coarse enough. This one works amazingly to Slough off the dead skin, and it's pleasantly minty not overwhelmingly so. Best elf product I've ever tried, would highly recommend. I received it free in the voxbox, but I'll definitely purchase again when it's gone
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Norfolk , Va
Having exfoliated, moisturized lips is a must when wearing liquid lipsticks. This lip exfoliator is one of my favorites. I usually use the original one and love it. I received the mint one and that one really blew me away. The exfoliator is very easy to use, nice circular motions get the job done. My lips are not only exfoliated but very, well moisturized afterwards.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
I really loved this product ,it looks great and smells super nice.If you are a fan of minty flavours this ones for you! and its sweet at taste when you apply it, which makes you to apply more.It left my lips super soft and i noticed the change on my lips after using it for about 2 weeks everyday.So if you use it constantly then you would defintely see the results.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
This stuff rocks! I have the worst lips in all the land. They peel, they flake, no matter the weather! But this stuff, THIS STUFF IS A LIFESAVER. It smooths my lips to no end. I feel so much sexier when my lips feel softer than a babies bottom. It is so easy to use, and there is no weird taste. I'm putting one in all of my friends stocking stuffers. Thank you elf!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Omg this stuff works so good! It has a refreshing mint scent. It's like a lip balm/moisturizer plus a lip scrub all in one. The lipstick shape makes it really easy to apply, unlike other lip scrubs I've tried, which is nice. It feels so nice on my lips too! It really works. My new fav lip exfoliator!!! Got this for free from Influenster in the Elf skincare voxbox.
Rima L.
Rima L.
So I originally love E.L.F product but this one was kind of disappointing to me. First it was very hard to apply. And it was so easy to break, I bought the first time thinking that maybe I bought a damaged one but the second time the whole stick fell off and I use it once. The product it's self is good it is really exfoliating but I prefer just to use a lip scrub.
Natyra C.
Natyra C.
This product is AMAZING! I used this for the first time today and I saw a big difference. It took all the dead skin off and liquid lipstick application was much better afterward! The price is also one that cant be beat. I plan on trying the other flavors as well.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?