BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. cosmetics. For the price you would be crazy to not try it. It has a sweet taste, which is pleasant after you wipe it off. The stick is stiff and doesn't mush up when applying. I love anything that has exfoliating powers, and this has that power.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Other
This tastes like brown sugar and really does a great job of removing the dead skin. It is gentle yet does a great job. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend  this if wear alot of lipsticks or matte ones to keep your lips healthy and plump.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Very gentle lip exfoliater! I'm super shocked at how much I enjoy this product! It smells and tastes super good and that's usually what turns me off to most products! It reminds me of brown sugar and vanilla. I really enjoy this product! I highly recommend it, and for only $3 you can't beat it at all.
Audrey U.
Austin, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish I could rate this 10 stars! It is affordable, easy to use, and works as well or better than pricier competitors. I use this before I apply any opaque lip color to help it glide on smoothly and keep my lips from looking like papier mache! Absolutely worth its price, and more.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
This is product is amazing!!!!! I have used up one and have two as a back up. I use it twice a week, especially before applying liquid lipstick. It makes my lips look great afterwards. it smells great, it has sweet taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol, but not edible.
maegan l.
Review for: Other
I do not like this product at all! The first few times I used it, it was amazing with this very thick lip balm over the exfoliation beads. After that, the lip balm disappeared and I was left with this little Brillo pad to rub on my lips. This needs to be used with another lip balm.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
So I picked this up at Walmart for about 3 dollars I believe, yes the price is good but something you really get what you pay for and I do not feel this product helped put my lips at all it is just not enough to make a different ! I would not repurchase e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Anne B.
Review for: Rose
This works fine to exfoliate my lips.  The little scrubbies buff off dead skin and the cream formula helps soften.  The fake vanilla smell is just so unpleasant.  It just smells so artificial and chemical to me, so I hardly ever reach for it.  If smells don'the bother you, then it should work well for you and it's really affordable.
Kaylea T.
Saint Louis, MI
I absolutely love this product and the price! It takes off all the dead skin and plumps as well, I love the scent and packaging. Always make sure to put on some type of lip moisturizer after to keep them feeling soft!
Sean W.
Smells (and low key tastes) great and does an impeccable job of smoothing out your lips instantly. It melts like butter though! A little definitely goes a long way, as well. I use this before applying anything in my lips and even as a replacement for Chapstick throughout the day.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?