BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Este producto me fue enviado con propósito de prueba en mi elf voxbox. Bueno creo que de todos los productos sin duda este fue mi favorito, la verdad es que nunca había probado uno, suelo tener los labios muy resecos y deshidratados y no había conseguido ningún bálsamo o crema que me ayudara con ello, pero este producto si, funciona, además por ser de menta me refresca mucho!
Erika S.
This is great at removing the flakes off dry lips because it is pretty rough. I like to apply Vaseline before I go in with this because it is a little dry but I have no complaints! It's super inexpensive and I love elf as a brand!
Gabby R.
Emmaus, PA
For $3 you get a cruelty free and effective way to remove all dead skin from your lips. The different scents are great so you have a choice and the packaging is so sleek.
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I have this in Mint Maniac. It literally scrubs all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves your lips sooo smooth. I usually use it before putting on liquid lipstick.
Gabriella L.
I received the mint exfoliated which is supposed to treat and smooths lips. (It's also very minty) and it does exactly what it is intended to do.i love that it leaves a minty taste and smell on your lips. In my opinion it is not a consistent product the first few applications are all lip balm and then it becomes more and more coarse as the balm melts away leading you to have basically as rough stick of sugar. But for me that is not a problem.
Abby K.
San Diego, CA
Love this! My lips are permanently dry and constantly peeling so lipstick and especially liquid lipstick look terrible. This made my lips perfectly soft and smooth each time so my lipstick always looked great.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have bought two of these. My first tube was awesome. It exfoliated my lips great and moisturized them too. Not sure if something changed but my second tube I bought isn't as hard when I press it to my lips it kind of crumbles and I have to use my finger to rub it around my lips. Still feels good and moisturizes but I'm not giving up yet I'm just going to assume I got a bad tube of it and try again because I loved it so much the first time
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
I just tried this lip scrub for the first time , and i have to say that im in love ! The mint one its supper refreshing, amazing quality for the price , you don't have to use your fingers to exfoliate because the lip bar does the job pretty well ! Recommended! I receive this product from influenster for testing purposes , but all opinions are my own
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I purchased the Mint lip exfoliator and I'm never breaking up with it!!!! My lips are dry and chapped year round so a good lip exfoliator is a must. I have tried a ton of different ones but they can't hold a candle to ELF'S. Great price at under $5, nice minty smell and taste......works!!!! Removes dead, flaky skin and makes my lips a nice rosy red in the process. Can't recommend this enough. I have one in my purse and one on my nightstand😀
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?