5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Review for: Other
This product really disappointed me. I bought this at a local Walmart for $3 and seconds after I tried to use it, it broke. Nothing even would go on my lips. A lot of people raved about this product but this is a NO from me. Although it's only $3, don't waste your money.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love the minty fresh feeling this lip exfoliate leaves behind! You have to use it with wet lips and a wet rag otherwise it tugs and tears your delicate skin. I use this 2-3x a week to keep my pout absolutely perfect and plump :)
Alba F.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I honestly love this product ohh so much! I always use it before applying on any lipstick, whether it is lipstick or gloss lipstick. It gives me a flawless finishing touch! I recommend this product to everyone! It works amazingly!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I'd heard such good things about this and finally caved. Everyone's right. This is so easy to use and prep your lips before applying lipstick. It smells really good and the grit gently removes all the dead skin. Such a good idea!
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this!!!! Works great. Usually lip exfoliators aren't rough enough but this one is perfect. I get the original brown sugar one, and it's my favorite. The price makes it even better, it beats all the other brands in my opinion.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this lip exfoliate! I have the mint flavor. I put some one before I apply matte lipstick and it makes my lips look so smooth. It is definitely worth it. You guys should definitely try this! They have different flavors too!
Nicolee S.
Nicolee S.
Clermont, FL
This product I love to include in my daily routine if it's just to put on chap stick or to put on a nice matte lipstick I never forget to exfoliate my lips before applying anything else to my lips to give it that nice and soft plump lips . I recommend this to everyone!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this product as long as I can remember I've had trouble with chapped lips and I found this product and give it a try and it wowed me I included it in my daily morning and night routine and I couldn't be happier
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
It serves very well to exfoliate the lips, with a pass in them and then with your fingers exfoliate your lips very well, I recommend it very much. A very good product that lasts too long, about 1 year or two before it expires.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
The smell/taste is really great, but if you have super sensitive lips I'd suggest something just a bit less abrasive. This lip exfoliater does wonders but it can be pretty rough after the first application. Love this stuff.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?