5 colors available

How to use:

Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I buy this product every 3 months. I absolutely love how inexpensive it is because it does an excellent job. I love the stick form so I don't have to use my fingers. The new formula is not my favorite because the sugar is too fine to do any exfoliating. But this original formula is great for the price!!!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Other
This is honestly kind of chunky. I got this at Target because, well, it's cheap & I thought it would be OK just to take off the dead skin. I don't honestly feel like it takes off dead skin, for me it just tears up my lips
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
The original lip exfoliate is great when you add lip balm before and then apply it to remove dead skin cells. I bought this online and it is very rough after the first 5 uses but with lip balm it is better.
kelsey p.
kelsey p.
this stuff is awesome. I love having super soft lips but i think its annoying to have to use my finger with my lip scrubs. The lip stick shape of it makes it so easy to use, it isn't too harsh, and its not expensive. I would absolutely buy it again!
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love this!!! The exfoliated made my lips so soft and the lip color was great! It's not long lasting because the color comes right off. I bought this from Walmart! I love this and most definitely recommend this to everyone
Erin M.
Erin M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This smells (and tastes) great! Not too harsh on lips, but definitely smooths them out well! I took one star away because the product does not last very long compared to other lip scrubs I've used (like Lush). It's inexpensive though and easy to find at Walgreens. Nice packaging for a cheaper product.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This really does remove the dead old skin from my lips! I apply it like lipstick and massage my lips and then remove it! It smells so good and my lips are smooth and soft afterwards! A great pretreatment for lipstick!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
The packaging on this makes application so easy. The taste is so-so. It's really good at exfoliating the dead skin on lips. Plus it's very cheap, which is amazing.
Norma S.
Norma S.
I have purchased this product multiple times! I love that I can quickly exfoliate my lips without making a big mess. I also love the smell of it and the way it leaves my lips feeling, very soft. I would recommend this!
Xitlale L.
Xitlale L.
Review for: Coconut
This exfoliator is really good especially the coconut one it smells so good and and it plumps up your lips will exfoliating your lips and on the end of the exfoliator there is a balm you can you use after you exfoliate
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?