5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Erin K.
Erin K.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Mint Maniac!! I would consider myself a mint maniac with chewing gum and definitely with this ELF lip product! I love that it comes in a lipstick tube and you can't beat the price for $3! Definitely recommend it to all of my friends!
Cheri A.
Cheri A.
If you have dry, flaky #lips, this is for you! I bought the mint flavored exfoliation, and it smells heavenly. Aside from the yummy scent, this product works so well. My lips are awful in the #winter and this takes all the dead skin right off! Leaving my lips #smooth and #kissable.
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
OMG this is amazing it literally buffs away dead skin. I love this it's amazing and also very affordable you can get it at your local
Pharmacy as well I recommend this product to anyone !! I love elf cosmetics
Esbeydi L.
Esbeydi L.
So, my sister gave me this elf exfoliator and let me tell you it is amazing! I rubbed it back and forth on my lips, it was mess free and worked great. It also has a sweet taste so it's not as bad as using a home made one with salt and Vaseline. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Megan O.
Megan O.
Review for: Other
WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING? just goes to show not all makeup has to be expensive! This stuff is perfect for a all day everyday use to prep those lips for the colors of fall too soon be on your lips! BUY IT. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Greenfield
Review for: Rose
Wonderful. It tastes delicious and does a great job of exfoliating your lips. I actually prefer this rather than the high end lip exfoliators. I use this everyday and I've purchased it about 5 times now. I would recommend this to anyone, even people who never wear lipstick.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Since using this lip exfoliator, my lipstick has been going on smooth and evenly! Love his stuff. I would not recommend licking your lips after applying. It is very sweet. Make sure to rub it off when you're done.
Patcess C.
Patcess C.
Review for: Rose
Whenever my lips start to crackle and get dry, I always use this product to rescue them! It gently exfoliates my skin without being too harsh on my lips! I apply one coat top and bottom and start using my finger to rub in on places that are chapped! This method helps me save product and helps gets the exfoliating process in action!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Yessss a cheap lip scrub! Portable, cheap, Taste yummy if any is left on your lips no big deal haha. Bought 3 but one has lasted me 7 months so far! Will keep buying as long as they keep making. Recommended in my beauty chat room
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Woodland, CA
If you are looking for a product that is going to do what you want to too, this one is great. I personally don't really like the taste (hard not to taste it when your putting it on your mouth) but it works. Leave my lips feeling soft and that's really all I wanted it for.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?