BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cassie H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE THIS! Wow, I got this because I thought, okay why not. I never knew I needed a lip exfoliator until I tried this! I use it before I apply my matte lipsticks and it moisturizes and smooths out the cracks! Oh and then I lick my lips to eat all the sugar off because it tastes soooo good!
Linda V.
Hmmm. Total yes for me. I bought this on a 50% off sale on the webpage and omg it was so cheap and yet soooo good! It srubs your lips so nicely and they end up so smooth and soft. Plus lots of tastes and colors
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Coconut
Not only does it work, but it smells amazing! Its gentle enough for every day use and perfect for winter chapped lips. Very easy to use, you dont have to "scrub" your lips with it. I love that it came just like a lipstick, it makes it so much easier to use. Would definitely buy again.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is best for only minimal exfoliation and smoothing out lips that are just slightly chapped. I will swirl some around on my lips in a light scrubbing motion right before getting into the shower and rinsing it off.

If you have extremely chapped lips, you won't see much of a result and might have better luck using olive or coconut oil and sugar on a cotton pad to softly massage your lips with. Or, you can try using a soft (wet) toothbrush to scrub the lips lightly, which works the best for me if I'm needing some extra help.

However, I think the e.l.f. exfoliator is a good tool for light maintenance on the lips when you don't want to spend too much time getting the job done. It's a cheap enough buy that I always have a stick of this on hand. The stick does tend to wear down somewhat unevenly so I will find myself using a little extra product the further I get into the tube, but at 3 bucks, it's not hard to replace with a new stick if you find that it doesn't work the same anymore.
Sydney D.
Spring Lake, MI
When I first got this, I honestly didn't know what it was used for. But, now that I use it, I can totally tell a difference. It's a lifesaver, like someone previously stated, especially in the winter months. Living in Michigan, the weather messes up your lips, so this is a must have!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Other
This tastes like brown sugar and really does a great job of removing the dead skin. It is gentle yet does a great job. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend  this if wear alot of lipsticks or matte ones to keep your lips healthy and plump.
Ebony R.
so i just recently purchased the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and i can honestly say it doesn't work. it just dragged my lips across my face leaving them red and sore. i even tried putting chapstick on my lip and the stick itself to soften it up and let the beads exfoliate but nothing worked. I'm glad this was only three dollars because i haven't used it again since i used it the day i bought it
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
This is an inexpensive product that actually works pretty well. Removes lot of dead skin and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth! A great product if you use liquid lipsticks as it makes them apply better after exfoliating your lips first. It also smells really nice. The only downside for me was that it broke after a couple uses.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I discovered this product by accident and I've been in love with it ever since! It is rough enough to remove any dry, dull, and old skin from my lips, yet it provides a great deal of moisture. It's designed very cool so it's way to carry around in my makeup bag or handbag. Love it!
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Other
Convenient and easy to use, you don't have to use fingers to scrub if you don't like anything getting under your nails. It's normally available at any drugstore that sells e.l.f. The only con was I wish that there was more sugar at the bottom of the tube like the top of the lipstick.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?