5 colors available

How to use:

Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
This elf lip exfoliator is so good. It is almost as good as my fresh lip exfoliator. I apply a little bit of chapstick first and then use the exfoliator, it works wonderfully! I recently bought a backup in the cherry flavor.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Love the way this feels on my lips and really gives them that "fresh" feeling. I like to use this before bed when I take off my makeup to help alleviate the dryness from the day since I love liquid lipsticks, but they don't love my lips.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just bought the best and cheapest exfoliater I have ever used! It's so great and requires the smallest amount to get all the dead skin off. Plus it has the best scent and plenty to choose from! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliater
I finally tried this out. It's pretty cool. It's a lip Exfoliater that looks like a lipstick. It left my lips very smooth. #playbeautifully
Mia V.
Mia V.
Union, NJ
Tastes so good! lol. I love that this is in lipstick form and i don't my hands dirty when using it like other lip scrubs.  It also seems very natural and not made from chemicals. I have only tried a few lip scrub but this is my favorite and I always tell people to try it out and for $3, you might as well!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I buy this product every 3 months. I absolutely love how inexpensive it is because it does an excellent job. I love the stick form so I don't have to use my fingers. The new formula is not my favorite because the sugar is too fine to do any exfoliating. But this original formula is great for the price!!!
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
I love E.L.F products. Not only are the prices great but the quality of the products are just as good. I love how this lip exfoliator takes the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Other
This is honestly kind of chunky. I got this at Target because, well, it's cheap & I thought it would be OK just to take off the dead skin. I don't honestly feel like it takes off dead skin, for me it just tears up my lips
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The ELF Lip Exfoliater works well for those with chapped lips. It helps clean off the dead skin without any pain. It is cost efficient and smells great! After buying it once, I bought three more just because I was hooked!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Mint Maniac
O.M.G!!!! Best lip exfoliate and the best thing is super affordable and is mess free, it makes your lips super soft and crusty free, love that's it's in lipstick and no have to deal with finger diping in the exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?