BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda L.
Super nice lip exfoliater! Gets all the chapped skin off my lips, and it takes super nice! It definitely met my expectations for such a cheap product. I've bought this 2 times and I'm out right now and I really wanna buy a new one.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I have had this lip exfoliator for about a year at this point .It works very well. It isn't too messy. Since the exfoliator is in a lipstick shape, it is very easy to get the job done. I would recommend to put a little water on it before you exfoliate though, it just helps it from being too stiff on your lips. I am also not a huge fan of the taste / smell, but I can deal with it since I can just wipe it off once I am done. Would definitely recommend, this product does a good job.
Desiree A.
For this being my first ever lip exfoliator ever used, I am so glad it was a mint flavor. I received this in my Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and ELF Cosmetics for testing purposes and I will say, when this one is done I will be buying another one. I tend to get drier lips where I live because of the weather so this is perfect for me when I want to wear Liquid Lipsticks and don't want dry chapped lips. Lips should be a part of the skin care too.
Anna M.
Spencer, OH
BEST LIP EXFOLIATOR EVER!! It's nice it's in a tube and not a pot, you aren't sticking your finger in a tub and getting sugar under your nails. And it has a nice moisture barrier around the outside.
Lizbeth Q.
Chico, CA
This is by far my favorite elf product! It is in a stick form, like a lipstick, so it is very easy to use. It is also not messy compared to other lip scrubs that come in a jar. I use this before I apply my liquid lipsticks to get my lips smooth and ready for application!
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I expected it to do nothing because the granules looked so tiny but it really does work! Once you start rubbing it on your lips the little sugar like granules come to the surface and give a gentle but significant exfoliation to your lips and leaves a minty moisture afterwards. Definitely recommend for only $3!
Leia C.
Review for: Other more...
I use this stuff all the time when I'm pampering myself. The price is UNBEATABLE and leaves my lips feeling baby soft. Blew me away. I only need to really exfoliate using this once a week as it lasts for days .. works impeccable !
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This one is by far the best lip exfoliate I ever try. So excited I got it in my influenster! It looked just like a lipstick but it's a bright mint color! It's so easy to use just scrub it on your lips and your lips start to get pink n puffy then I apply a chap stick usually. I definitely want to buy three more of these they just feel so good on the lips
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really don't like this exfoliator. The only good thing about it is the cute packaging. It's a good value but I don't really feel like it's doing much. It takes a lot of swipes to feel like it's exfoliating. It also feels like in some areas of the "lipstick" it's working and others you're getting none of the sugars but where you do it's really harsh. It also doesn't smell nor taste the greatest. You can find better lip exfoliator out there. I definitely would not repurchase.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?