5 colors available

How to use:

Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Woodland, CA
If you are looking for a product that is going to do what you want to too, this one is great. I personally don't really like the taste (hard not to taste it when your putting it on your mouth) but it works. Leave my lips feeling soft and that's really all I wanted it for.
Kiara O.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Review for: Other
This product really disappointed me. I bought this at a local Walmart for $3 and seconds after I tried to use it, it broke. Nothing even would go on my lips. A lot of people raved about this product but this is a NO from me. Although it's only $3, don't waste your money.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love the minty fresh feeling this lip exfoliate leaves behind! You have to use it with wet lips and a wet rag otherwise it tugs and tears your delicate skin. I use this 2-3x a week to keep my pout absolutely perfect and plump :)
Alba F.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I honestly love this product ohh so much! I always use it before applying on any lipstick, whether it is lipstick or gloss lipstick. It gives me a flawless finishing touch! I recommend this product to everyone! It works amazingly!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
This lip exfoliator is a MUST. One of my favorite products by elf. It's so simple to use. Just get your lips wet and rub the stick all over your lips, then wipe it off and put on lip balm. I do this every night before bed! I've already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I'd heard such good things about this and finally caved. Everyone's right. This is so easy to use and prep your lips before applying lipstick. It smells really good and the grit gently removes all the dead skin. Such a good idea!
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this!!!! Works great. Usually lip exfoliators aren't rough enough but this one is perfect. I get the original brown sugar one, and it's my favorite. The price makes it even better, it beats all the other brands in my opinion.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
The smell/taste is really great, but if you have super sensitive lips I'd suggest something just a bit less abrasive. This lip exfoliater does wonders but it can be pretty rough after the first application. Love this stuff.
Nicolee S.
Nicolee S.
Clermont, FL
This product I love to include in my daily routine if it's just to put on chap stick or to put on a nice matte lipstick I never forget to exfoliate my lips before applying anything else to my lips to give it that nice and soft plump lips . I recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?