BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A five star product for sure! I recieved in my elf voxbox and used for the first time this is going to be a great profit for the winter months coming up and will be a great pair up with my matte lip color from elf. I love how reasonably priced these products are and how great they work. I don't know if I'll ever buy a different lip exfoliating product besides this one again! I also love that this product is in a like lipstick form so it makes it easier to apply.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator is SO intense! It could actually cause a little bit of damage if you aren't careful. I find that elf lip products can be a little hard to apply and can be very drying on the lips.
Ysabel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I LOVE IT. It's more a moisturizer than a scrub. And at first it goes on smooth but once you break that first layer you begin to feel the little bumps that take off that old skin. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't make your lips bleed, and it doesn't really remove Old skin. It moisturizers and kind of brings that old skin back to life. Once you run your lips together and wipe away the excess your lips feel healthy and moisturized again! The smell and tast is amazing! I love it. I hadn't used one of these before and now I will never live without one.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this lip scrub everyday I love the fresh minty feel. Keeps my lips super soft. It is only a few dollars too which makes it even better I will continue to buy it. I would recommend this to anyone
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
It really makes my lips soft! It didn't scrub them to death though! It's super easy to put on and it smells and taste great! I got mine as cvs and it's perfect! I'm always going to buy this lip scrub !
Mary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't do wrong with this lip exfoliate.
I used it one's I feel my lips all dry and crack. I follow the instructions for this product & after use I put on my Vaseline lip gel.
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
If you can't tell by the likes and reviews I'll say it again, this exfoliator is amazing! Completely worth it and very inexpensive. It does get a little messy but they all do really.
Luna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this Elf lip exfoliator in my elf Voxbox and I'm totally speechless! It smells,taste,and feels amazing on my lips. It's really cute too, it's a minty green! This is my first ever lip exfoliating and I will definitely buy it in the future! I have elf lip plump and primer so I knew I'd love this product as well! I love Elf so much, I'm a member of their beauty squad so I receive points I can redeem on every dollar I spend. Really great perks! #playbeautifully #elfskincaretips
ashley r.
Arden, NC
The coconut exfoliator is one of my favorite beauty products I've ever stumbled upon. I actually thought I was buying a brown lipstick (lol) but ended up with this but, oh man, I'm so glad I bought this. It's so good and hydrating and I adore this product to death. I have bought so many of these and will continue to do so.
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Coconut
Omg I love this so much I literally use this every day before putting a matte lipstick. Every girl should have this elf this a great job really. I bought this online and I think it was 3 dollar I’ll definitely goin to buy this again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?