BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Uncasville, CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use, really quick, smells really good, i just put it on my lips, then i rub it and take it off with a towel, and then my lip color looks better :) ... i feel awful when i forget to use it before because my lips look chapped :(
Couture L.
Couture L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my Bestfriend when it comes to my lip routine . It gets off every dry crack , or even lip peel . I love this product and it's only 3 dollars even better . It's kind of rough but a quick tip is to make sure your lips is wet then exfoliate , to help with the roughness .
Allison A.
Allison A.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator for awhile but didn't want to buy one of the high end ones for $20+, so I saw elf came out with a few new flavors and for $3 you can't go wrong. I got the black cherry and I am obsessed. It's a great amount of exfoliation without being too rough and it's so easy to apply since it's in a lipstick form. My lips are so soft and the exfoliation helps with making lips more plump too ☺
My H.
My H.
Commerce Twp, MI
First impression: BYE BYE CHAPPED AS* LIPS. My lips were so moist after applying it one time. I am definitely using this. Especially because I wear lots of matte lipsticks! I can't wait to keep using this. SO CHEAP AND WORTH IT.
Dara F.
Dara F.
Review for: Rose
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
chelsea S.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish that this lipstick was more exfoliating. I expected it to taste better and work better, but I think considering the brand and price it's a great cheap buy to have in your makeup collection. I'd buy this and try it out yourself!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
One of the best cheap beauty buys I've ever found. Scrub your lips with this to exfoliate/get rid of any uneven skin. An absolute must before wearing matte lipstick. The brown sugar in it does an amazing job removing cells and the ingredients don't leave a bad taste on your lips. I use mine nearly every day!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I do like this product, but, because of its form, you don't get much product. While rubbing it on your lips, a lot of it falls off. It's easier to fit a lip scrub anf use your finger to apply it. You get more product and it's cheaper.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?