BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amanda L.
Super nice lip exfoliater! Gets all the chapped skin off my lips, and it takes super nice! It definitely met my expectations for such a cheap product. I've bought this 2 times and I'm out right now and I really wanna buy a new one.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this a few year ago and used it about 6 times. It was too abrassive. The sugar granuals were too large and it hurts to use this scrub. I threw mine out and moved to pot lip scrubs. I recently found the Sephora Honey lip scrub. It works so much better for my lips. The sugar is more refined, but it still works great. The cost of this lip scrub is great and if it doesn't bother you to make your lips raw from scrubbing, this would be a great cheap scrub for you. For my sensitive lips, this was horrible. I would not recommend or repurchase...
Anna M.
Spencer, OH
BEST LIP EXFOLIATOR EVER!! It's nice it's in a tube and not a pot, you aren't sticking your finger in a tub and getting sugar under your nails. And it has a nice moisture barrier around the outside.
Desiree A.
For this being my first ever lip exfoliator ever used, I am so glad it was a mint flavor. I received this in my Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and ELF Cosmetics for testing purposes and I will say, when this one is done I will be buying another one. I tend to get drier lips where I live because of the weather so this is perfect for me when I want to wear Liquid Lipsticks and don't want dry chapped lips. Lips should be a part of the skin care too.
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Leia C.
Review for: Other more...
I use this stuff all the time when I'm pampering myself. The price is UNBEATABLE and leaves my lips feeling baby soft. Blew me away. I only need to really exfoliate using this once a week as it lasts for days .. works impeccable !
Arin M.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before this one. It's definitely cool and works!! The taste is good (not that I wanna eat it lol) and it smells good. You can feel the scrubies in the lip stuff on your lip when you scrub them and that makes me feel like it is truly exfoliating. My 24 hour lipstick works a lot better and doesn't get patchy if I use this stuff beforehand! Will be buying in the future. I got this in the elf voxbox but all opinions are my own.
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I have this in Mint Maniac. It literally scrubs all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves your lips sooo smooth. I usually use it before putting on liquid lipstick.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Este producto me fue enviado con propósito de prueba en mi elf voxbox. Bueno creo que de todos los productos sin duda este fue mi favorito, la verdad es que nunca había probado uno, suelo tener los labios muy resecos y deshidratados y no había conseguido ningún bálsamo o crema que me ayudara con ello, pero este producto si, funciona, además por ser de menta me refresca mucho!
Erika S.
This is great at removing the flakes off dry lips because it is pretty rough. I like to apply Vaseline before I go in with this because it is a little dry but I have no complaints! It's super inexpensive and I love elf as a brand!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?