BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Angel L.
My lips have never been so soft! They always peel, and I forget to put chapstick on majority of the time, so this is a lifesaver! It is best to follow the direction of using lip balm or gloss to condition and help them maintain the smoothness. Use this before applying a matte lipstick. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Theresa S.
This product just arrived in time with the colder weather. Getting rid of chapped lips is now no big deal anymore! If you apply regular chapstick after using this products your lips will feel just perfectly smokth again. I would definitely purchase another one of these Exfoliators! I only gave this product four stars because I don't necessarily love the smell/taste of it.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac more...
This is a great drug store option for a lip exfoliator/ scrub. I recommend wetting the lips a little and using the exfoliator in circular motions. It really takes all the dead skin off and makes my lips so smooth. I do this at night and also before makeup application
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
AWESOME!!! I received this product for free on my VoxBox, I've used it JUST once and I 'm in love. I received in MINT MANIAC and I love the freshness, the smells, the flavor! It leaves your lips SO SO SOFT instantly! And it has many natural ingredients... I totally recommend it! It is a very very good option to take care of your lips.
Kyra S.
I was suprised to find that I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! It's super easy to apply (just like a lipstick) and isn't messy like most lip exfoliators. I love the hint of mint it gives off, and it seems like it will last for a pretty long time. The exfoliators are a little too scratchy, but you just have to be careful to not over-do it. I love the sleek, black packaging as well! I am so grateful to have recieved this product for free in my Voxbox, and give my honest opinion.
Amanda L.
I love this product! It is perfect for the winter when my lips become dry. This products does a good job of exfoliating my lips and moisturizing them. I can feel the sugar in the products. The mint scent makes my lips feel even more refreshed! This product is a great idea and I highflying recommend! I received this product from e.l.f and Influenster complimentary to test and review
Jessie B.
Carrollton, OH
Really enjoying trying out this product. I have chronically chapped and dry lips and I love wearing matte lipstick so at the end of the day, I've got a lot of dead skin to get rid of. It does a great job and leaves my lips feeling super soft, but doesn't get everything. I still have some dry skin flakes left over afterwords that I have to rub away, but overall, my lips feel better after using this product than they did before.
I received this free for testing purposes
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best exfoliators I've used. The grain in it (sugar???) is really fine, which is perfect for the lips. It's not too waxy, but not too strong. It's like they fused a sugar scrub with a really good lip balm. However, it is super brittle, and I quickly snapped mine at the base of the tube. Just be careful with that. I don't really mind though, I'm going to keep using it. It works great. I also love the little mini lip balm on the bottom of the tube.
Tatiana R.
Bronx, NY
This lip exfoliator is so bomb. I LOVE the fact that it comes in a little lipstick tube, which makes is so easy to use.....and it tastes so good. I have both the brown and the blue, the mint one I received complimentarily from my e.l.f. voxbox! Especially in the coming harsh winter months, for this price, I would DEFINITELY recommend this exfoliator not only for women like me who love to wear liquid lipstick all of the time, but just for the sake of saving your lips!!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I got this product for free in my latest vox box and it's awesome! The first time I used it, I didn't like it because my lips didn't feel quite right the next day. But, it's winter, so they were dry again a few days later so I gave this exfoliater another try. IT was way better the second time, and now I use it every couple of days to help keep my lips hydrated! #contest
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?