BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Holly S.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
YESS!! This made my lips soo soft!! And for such a low price you really can't get a better deal! I had used a more expensive lip exfoliator previously and it made my lips smoothr but also VERY dry!! This has not dried out my lips at all!! I have one in my handbag at all times along with my favorite balms. GREAT product.. even better price!!
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 it's a decent lip scrub. I like how easy it is to use compared to having your finger covered in sugar, making a mess. It has a good taste and its not super abrasive like the one I have from lush. It also comes with a mini lip balm in the bottom of the packaging. Its really good for travel.
Elizabeth M.
Parkland, FL
I have always been one of those "make your own lip scrub, it's cheaper" people. But ELF has made me realize my mistake - this is amazing, partly because it's in an actual tube just like a lipstick and it's not messy, but it also tastes great and does exactly what it says. It's worth the buy!
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
E S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Absolutely perfect on the go lip exfoliate her. Super convenient applicator that allows you to just twist exfoliate and go. I have bought these in almost every single flavor available and keep one in my purse at all times to smooth out my rough lips. It's also great if you want to change lip colors because it will in sure you remove completely your previous lip color for changing your day to night look
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This ELF lip exfoliator is awesome. It's really convenient, quick and easy to use. It's not too harsh and abrasive, but leaves my lips feeling soft and prepped for lipstick.
Courtney T.
This is my favorite scub for the end of the night.  This is very easy to work with. The scrub it doesn't taste awful at all it's a very sweet taste if I ever get in the mouth. I feel as though this is very Factive after a long night especially if wearing liquid lipstick to get the residue off.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Best lip exfoliator ever! It's easy to use. No messy having to put your fingers in a jar and make a mess. You just rub the lipstick shaped exfoliator over damp lips. It leaves them hydrated with an oil. It tastes so yummy you want to lick it off your lips. Now it comes in other flavors too.
Samantha D.
Review for: Rose
Seriously the best and most affordable lip scrub! I love that it is in lipstick form because it was really easy to apply! I use it every time I put on a lip product! It smells so yummy! I got it at Walmart for 2$. I have gone through one and am working on my second one! Nice packaging too
Sarah R.
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?