5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
sidney m.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Works great for a little to a lot of dry skin on the lips. Elf has really good prices for the products that they offer. It's easy to use. Just rub over your lips and then wipe off excess and dead skin and then moisturize those lips girl!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westerville
Review for: Mint Maniac
Good but not great. I like it better than the sugar scrub from Milani, but only because it won't mess up my makeup in the event I neglected to exfoliate my lips prior to putting on foundation. You do however, have to apply a regular lip balm prior to using the elf exfoliator because the ratio of balm to exfoliants is a little off.
Sean W.
Sean W.
Smells (and low key tastes) great and does an impeccable job of smoothing out your lips instantly. It melts like butter though! A little definitely goes a long way, as well. I use this before applying anything in my lips and even as a replacement for Chapstick throughout the day.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Hillsboro
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that ELF came out with "flavors" to their Lip exfoliators. The original one was nice, it wasn't my absolute favorite and it crumbled everywhere. The new mint flavor is amazing. The minty feeling is cooling and the exfoliating plumps the lips. It's a great product for $3-4!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
trussville
Review for: Other
This product does exfoliate your lips and it does help to create a smooth base for your lipstick but the smell and taste of the product doesn't sit well with me for some reason and I just can't get past that to be able to use the product
Amelia P.
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Other
I really do not enjoy this product. It broke the first time I used it and it really didn't do much to exfoliate my lips. It was super cheap but it didn't help my dry lips at all. If you're looking for a light exfoliant then go for this.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this product! I use it at night before I sleep and it's amazing. It makes my lips feel very soft and smooth and look great. I just wish that there was more product in the container than there is now. I would really recommend this product.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use, really quick, smells really good, i just put it on my lips, then i rub it and take it off with a towel, and then my lip color looks better :) ... i feel awful when i forget to use it before because my lips look chapped :(
Couture L.
Couture L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my Bestfriend when it comes to my lip routine . It gets off every dry crack , or even lip peel . I love this product and it's only 3 dollars even better . It's kind of rough but a quick tip is to make sure your lips is wet then exfoliate , to help with the roughness .
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?