5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Summer H.
Summer H.
Review for: Other
I had a bad reaction to this stuff and made blisters all over my lips. However, my sister tried it and loved it! Definitely a good lip exfoliater. Makes lips smooth and restores natural color after one use. Just be careful when first trying.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other
I really like this Products it really exfoliate the lips. Just don't go too hard be gentle it smells like brown sugar accidentally tasted it sweet. I had to wait three weeks before elf brought it back in stock definitely buy it again love it
Jayline R.
Jayline R.
Miami
I love this lip scrub. It has a good flavor, it's really cheap and lasts long. It's extremely easy to apply, I use it before I apply and matte lipsticks. It did more than just meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Review for: Coconut
This was just okay. It's nice to get all over your lips but it's really solid. I don't like that my dead skin from my lips remains on it and it's a hassle to wipe away. I would just pay the extra money and get the Milani lip scrub over this
Orarean H.
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
I was surprised pleasantly at how well this product worked. I have very dry and chapped lips and this product made my lips super smooth. I did wish it would moisturize a little more, but I loved how well it exfoliated. The only downfall is the line you have the product, the more the formula dries up and becomes a bit crumble-y. But regardless, I was still able to use it and see results.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
trussville
Review for: Other
This product does exfoliate your lips and it does help to create a smooth base for your lipstick but the smell and taste of the product doesn't sit well with me for some reason and I just can't get past that to be able to use the product
Viky P.
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I bought this product not to long ago. I'm still trying to find the liking to it. It can be a bit harsh on the lips depending how sensitive your lips are. It does have a pleasant smell mine smells like coconut!
Sean W.
Sean W.
Smells (and low key tastes) great and does an impeccable job of smoothing out your lips instantly. It melts like butter though! A little definitely goes a long way, as well. I use this before applying anything in my lips and even as a replacement for Chapstick throughout the day.
sidney m.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Works great for a little to a lot of dry skin on the lips. Elf has really good prices for the products that they offer. It's easy to use. Just rub over your lips and then wipe off excess and dead skin and then moisturize those lips girl!
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Hillsboro
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that ELF came out with "flavors" to their Lip exfoliators. The original one was nice, it wasn't my absolute favorite and it crumbled everywhere. The new mint flavor is amazing. The minty feeling is cooling and the exfoliating plumps the lips. It's a great product for $3-4!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?