BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Jeannie K.
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this. At first, I LOVED this to exfoliate my lips, but after a few uses, the crystals/ sugars became so rough that it became slightly painful to use. I'm assuming it's because it exfoliate the top layer of my lips so my lips are more sensitive but the crystals feel sharper also. Either way, I think this is great as an exfoliator for maybe once a week and you can't beat the price, but since it did become rough, I'm docking a star.
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
I've used tons of lip scrubs, and I had low expectations for this one, although I don't know why. I tried it once, and haven't stopped using it since! Love how it really "exfoliates" removing dry, cracked dead skin! I also really appreciate the light hint of mint- not too much, and leaves your lips feeling (& tasting) "fresh"! This is a new "must" have before any lippie...or ­čĺő!
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This is again another hidden gem at the drugstore.
Like how genius to make an exfoliator in shape of a lipstick, super easy to apply no mess at all and It's awesome to carry in your purse for an emergency!
Ruby C.
The Mint Lip Exfoliator is my sh*t right now!!! ­čÖխ蜏­čśŹ
Usually my lips are SUPER dry + chapped around fall/winter; but this little sucker has my lips looking and feeling the best they have ever been! ­čśŹ I especially LOVE using this before applying liquid lipsticks; makes the removal so much easier and not as messy ­čśů I'm almost done with it and DEFINITELY gonna keep using this!! ­čÖî­čÖî
Harley W.
I'm very back and forth with this exfoliator. I had the clear kind and it didn't do much for me. I couldn't get past this layer of grains, it was just hard and painful. This recent mint-flavored one that I received in a Voxbox for testing purposes was must better. It glided on smooth and felt great on the lips. I'm not sure if it really did all that much, but it felt nice. The price & packaging are really great bonus's though!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love the mint version, it had a great balance of exfoliation and moisture from the oils in the stick. It was the first product I've ever finished completely in a matter of months. I use it every morning before I do my makeup. I picked up the brown sugar one in the store (target didn't have the mint) and it's much harder. I don't know if it's random or if there is a big difference between the two but next time I order from ulta I'll be getting two more mint exfoliators
Kyra S.
I was suprised to find that I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! It's super easy to apply (just like a lipstick) and isn't messy like most lip exfoliators. I love the hint of mint it gives off, and it seems like it will last for a pretty long time. The exfoliators are a little too scratchy, but you just have to be careful to not over-do it. I love the sleek, black packaging as well! I am so grateful to have recieved this product for free in my Voxbox, and give my honest opinion.
Danielle S.
Love this product! I especially like how it is made to look like a lipstick, so you can gently scrub your lips without much effort or mess. I use this product to treat my lips when they get dry, chapped and flaky in the colder months. Great to use for prepping lips prior to applying lipstick, help chapped lips and remove dead skin. I love how my lips look and feel after using it- make sure to apply Vaseline or other treatment after to keep lips from drying out again.
Angel L.
My lips have never been so soft! They always peel, and I forget to put chapstick on majority of the time, so this is a lifesaver! It is best to follow the direction of using lip balm or gloss to condition and help them maintain the smoothness. Use this before applying a matte lipstick. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?