BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this in the voxbox I received and at first I was kind of thinking it wouldn't work but this made my lips so soft and smooth. the mint scent is amazing and adds this extra little bit to it.
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm a big fan of elf products! So cheap and affordable that everyone can buy them while having a quality that is Boutique grade. This lip exfoliator and color set leaves your lips feeling so plump and smooth. You can imagine buying any lip product before exfoliating.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Great product! I found it to be very helpful for removing the top layer of skin, and moisturizing the lip, although you will want to apply some sort of moisture to your lips after using this product, as it exposes your lips.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
 This is a great affordable lip exfoliator from elf. I have the vanilla kind and it is my go to lip exfoliator due to the easy form of a lipstick it comes in. It makes my lips smooth and not flaky (what they usually are). I highly recommend this as it is one of y go-to products.
Donna M.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Other
$3 at my local store! What! I love this. I use mine a few times a week, especially before using matte or drying lipsticks. So simple to use and effective. I keep a few in stock all the time. If you haven't tried it, please do. It's no high end sugar scrub but it works great!
Samantha L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Coconut
My lips are VERY dry so i exfoliate everyday before i put my lipstick on. This is travel friendly and it does the job. My lips are smooth and are the perfect canvas for lipstick. This is very affordable and it tastes delicious. I have recommended this to people in the past.
Angela R.
Martinsville, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product is genius! So easy to use, and travel friendly. The flavor is amazing and it really does exfoliate. The exfoliation this product provides is no joke, so it may be too rough for some, but it really gets the job done. My only complaint is the the product easily changes shape when used, so it falls apart easily.
Gabriela G.
North Hills, CA
received these products complimentary for testing purposes. THIS PRODUCT IS AWSOME JUT DONT LIKE THAT YOU DO KINDA HAVE TO USE LITTLE MORE THEN OTHER TYPES OF LIPS EXFOLIATOR. THE SMELL IS AWSOME.
Darcy T.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliator. I tend to wear dark lipstick and stains so it really shows if your lips are chapped or not well conditioned. His product prevents that by keeping my lips nicely exfoliated. My only complaint is that the product is frequently out of stock online.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have never used another lip exfoliator so I can't compare, but this is a steal for $3!  Added bonus is the lip balm under the lid!  I feel my lip colors go on much smoother after application!  I have been very hit and miss with ELF, but this is a total hit!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?