5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Esbeydi L.
Esbeydi L.
So, my sister gave me this elf exfoliator and let me tell you it is amazing! I rubbed it back and forth on my lips, it was mess free and worked great. It also has a sweet taste so it's not as bad as using a home made one with salt and Vaseline. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
4 stars only because of the consistency between the different scents. The original is the best version in my opinion. I have since purchased the grapefruit scent and that one isn't as good at exfoliating as the original. I feel that the grains are not as good at scrubbing.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Greenfield
Review for: Rose
Wonderful. It tastes delicious and does a great job of exfoliating your lips. I actually prefer this rather than the high end lip exfoliators. I use this everyday and I've purchased it about 5 times now. I would recommend this to anyone, even people who never wear lipstick.
Cheri A.
Cheri A.
If you have dry, flaky #lips, this is for you! I bought the mint flavored exfoliation, and it smells heavenly. Aside from the yummy scent, this product works so well. My lips are awful in the #winter and this takes all the dead skin right off! Leaving my lips #smooth and #kissable.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator mint maniac.Just purchased the mint this morning and OMG..Im in love.Does the trick with a perfect not overpowering scent and your lips are so smooth and a beautiful natural rosy color that STAYS AFTER.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Since using this lip exfoliator, my lipstick has been going on smooth and evenly! Love his stuff. I would not recommend licking your lips after applying. It is very sweet. Make sure to rub it off when you're done.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Woodland, CA
If you are looking for a product that is going to do what you want to too, this one is great. I personally don't really like the taste (hard not to taste it when your putting it on your mouth) but it works. Leave my lips feeling soft and that's really all I wanted it for.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Yessss a cheap lip scrub! Portable, cheap, Taste yummy if any is left on your lips no big deal haha. Bought 3 but one has lasted me 7 months so far! Will keep buying as long as they keep making. Recommended in my beauty chat room
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Review for: Other
This product really disappointed me. I bought this at a local Walmart for $3 and seconds after I tried to use it, it broke. Nothing even would go on my lips. A lot of people raved about this product but this is a NO from me. Although it's only $3, don't waste your money.
Kiara O.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?