BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I really like the product and i think the idea is amazing. I have only had mine for a month now and it is pretty good. If i am in a time crunch or too tired to go get my actual lip scrub, this product comes in handy. just a few swipes and my lips are smooth enough for lipstick. Will buy again!
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I love that this product doesn't leave any residue after removal. As a light exfoliator, it's great. However if you are experiencing VERY dry lips, it doesn't seem to scrub away as much as I would like it to.
Holly S.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
YESS!! This made my lips soo soft!! And for such a low price you really can't get a better deal! I had used a more expensive lip exfoliator previously and it made my lips smoothr but also VERY dry!! This has not dried out my lips at all!! I have one in my handbag at all times along with my favorite balms. GREAT product.. even better price!!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This ELF lip exfoliator is awesome. It's really convenient, quick and easy to use. It's not too harsh and abrasive, but leaves my lips feeling soft and prepped for lipstick.
Elizabeth M.
Parkland, FL
I have always been one of those "make your own lip scrub, it's cheaper" people. But ELF has made me realize my mistake - this is amazing, partly because it's in an actual tube just like a lipstick and it's not messy, but it also tastes great and does exactly what it says. It's worth the buy!
Courtney T.
This is my favorite scub for the end of the night.  This is very easy to work with. The scrub it doesn't taste awful at all it's a very sweet taste if I ever get in the mouth. I feel as though this is very Factive after a long night especially if wearing liquid lipstick to get the residue off.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: Other
I got the "clear" exfoliator and it actually smells deliciously of brown sugar! It does a good job exfoliating my lips and is super easy without the mess that a pot of scrub would make. At $2-3 you can't beat it!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Best lip exfoliator ever! It's easy to use. No messy having to put your fingers in a jar and make a mess. You just rub the lipstick shaped exfoliator over damp lips. It leaves them hydrated with an oil. It tastes so yummy you want to lick it off your lips. Now it comes in other flavors too.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other
The original is the best because it has the more course grain to it but I love the mint too. I have very bad chapped lips but this stuff take off all the dead skin so that I can properly moisturize and apply lipstick flawlessly! Have bought this product over and over again and still use it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?