5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Lexie H.
Lexie H.
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Allison A.
Allison A.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator for awhile but didn't want to buy one of the high end ones for $20+, so I saw elf came out with a few new flavors and for $3 you can't go wrong. I got the black cherry and I am obsessed. It's a great amount of exfoliation without being too rough and it's so easy to apply since it's in a lipstick form. My lips are so soft and the exfoliation helps with making lips more plump too ☺
chelsea S.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Dara F.
Dara F.
Review for: Rose
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish that this lipstick was more exfoliating. I expected it to taste better and work better, but I think considering the brand and price it's a great cheap buy to have in your makeup collection. I'd buy this and try it out yourself!
My H.
My H.
Commerce Twp, MI
First impression: BYE BYE CHAPPED AS* LIPS. My lips were so moist after applying it one time. I am definitely using this. Especially because I wear lots of matte lipsticks! I can't wait to keep using this. SO CHEAP AND WORTH IT.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
One of the best cheap beauty buys I've ever found. Scrub your lips with this to exfoliate/get rid of any uneven skin. An absolute must before wearing matte lipstick. The brown sugar in it does an amazing job removing cells and the ingredients don't leave a bad taste on your lips. I use mine nearly every day!
Callie K.
Callie K.
Dahlonega, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this great product, and the price was great. It goes on easily, doesn't have a bad smell or taste and leaves my lips SUPER duper soft! For a bargain brand, I'd highly recommend it again and again!
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
OMG this is amazing it literally buffs away dead skin. I love this it's amazing and also very affordable you can get it at your local
Pharmacy as well I recommend this product to anyone !! I love elf cosmetics
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This exfoliator is pretty harsh, but that is what I am looking for when prepping for a liquid lipstick. It's only three dollars so it's insanely affordable. I know they have a bunch more flavors now so I'm excited to test those out.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?