5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I heard that many people really like this product, so I had to try it myself, since I've been looking for one and I'm so glad that I did! This is awesome!! It really does get all the chap/dead skin off your lips. I would definitely recommend this.
Nadine R.
Nadine R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other
Saw oufa recommend this on her Snapchat and I got it right away. Smells almost like chocolate and does make my lips smooth after you apply and rub it in with your finger a bit. Definitely would recommend it to others and need more for backup.
brianna l.
brianna l.
I repurchased this a few times and I really like it but every time it would break on me. If that could be fixed I would give it 5 stars. It smells good and exfoliates really well. I like that it's a stick instead of a jar because it's more sanitary.
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is such a great product that everyone should have in their collection. I love that it is in a lipstick type application rather than a pot you dip your fingers into. This is great to revive your lips after a long lasting matte lipstick!
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other
If you wear any lip products exfoliating is a must. This isn't my first time using this product. Being said, it's a very good product and worth purchasing. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't already use some form of exfoliation.
Jayline R.
Jayline R.
Miami
I love this lip scrub. It has a good flavor, it's really cheap and lasts long. It's extremely easy to apply, I use it before I apply and matte lipsticks. It did more than just meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is a great product at a great price. I've used the Rose "flavor" and it smells great and really works well. Definitely worth it for the 2-3 dollars you spend. I found mine at the e.l.f. store but I know they sell them in Target as well.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other
I really like this Products it really exfoliate the lips. Just don't go too hard be gentle it smells like brown sugar accidentally tasted it sweet. I had to wait three weeks before elf brought it back in stock definitely buy it again love it
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
I love this exfoliator!!! For $3 dollars, it's basically a steal. It lasts a long time, and it gets the job done. My lips feel so soft afterwards! You just have to remember to put chapstick on after using it! It has a lovely vanilla flavor to it. All in all this product is great. ūüėČ
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love that it's in the form of lipstick because it's less messy! (Don't have to dig your fingers in the pot) and it smells great! You kinda gotta use it down a little before you get a good exfoliating out of it, but it's great, after that!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?