BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tina G.
This is the best! I love how u don't need to get you fingers dirty and get product inside you nails. I can't go a day without use this. Plus it's only $3 at my local target !!!
CJ J.
I am very impressed with this lip exfoliator. I hadn't even heard of a lip exfoliator before I received this VoxBox. It left my lips feeling smooth and lovely. It is a greenish-blue color and comes in a cute lipstick- like tube. This way, you don't have to worry about finger contamination or anything of the sort. The key to this working effectively is making sure to moisturize your lips after application, too. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Mia H.
Love, love, love! This does just what it says it will, and it does it gently, which is important to me. I was worried that I would end up getting the little bits in my mouth or that they would be impossible to remove, but I didn't have any problems with it. I was also worried that it would leave my lips irritated and red, but I didn't feel any added sensitivity after using the exfoliator. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out.  This product was provided to me to sample, free of charge, by Influenster.
Fatima A.
This is something I didn't think would work. I was very skeptical to try it out. My lips were chapped and I have been using nothing but chapstick lately, because matte lipsticks would look chalky on me. I used this and instantly I saw my lips plump up. They were bright red and looked sooo soft. Also all the dead skin i had on my lips was gone. It is a little uncomfortable at first because it was something new to me. But it does not hurt at all. Also the mint smell is awesome.
Sheena W.
Pinckney , MI
By far one of my all time favorite products , this product has great packaging. I love the fact that it's a stick not a jar... makes it so much easier to apply. Also the mint was really nice, not sure if they make other flavors or not but I would love to try them if they do . Great gift for a friend that loves lip products , smooth lips are a must before applying lip stick !
Corrina T.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My lips are always so dry and this really helps when wanting to use different colored lip products. I use this before I apply my lipsticks because it helps my lips absorb the product better and creates a smooth base. The only downside of this product is it does seem to easily get into your mouth, although it isn't a horrible taste. I just wish that the product held up more structurally.

I did receive this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are 100% my own.
Haley J.
I received this in the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I honestly was most excited about this product in the box. It has a great flavor, and it is very moisturizing. However, as far as exfoliating goes, it does not work at all! I thought once I used it a couple times and rubbed it down a little bit, I would uncover the exfoliating part of this. That never happened though; there were only a couple little exfoliating beads, and they did not exfoliate much at all! I am very disappointed in this product!
Jeannie K.
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this. At first, I LOVED this to exfoliate my lips, but after a few uses, the crystals/ sugars became so rough that it became slightly painful to use. I'm assuming it's because it exfoliate the top layer of my lips so my lips are more sensitive but the crystals feel sharper also. Either way, I think this is great as an exfoliator for maybe once a week and you can't beat the price, but since it did become rough, I'm docking a star.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This is again another hidden gem at the drugstore.
Like how genius to make an exfoliator in shape of a lipstick, super easy to apply no mess at all and It's awesome to carry in your purse for an emergency!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?