5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Maddie T.
Maddie T.
I love this exfoliator!!! For $3 dollars, it's basically a steal. It lasts a long time, and it gets the job done. My lips feel so soft afterwards! You just have to remember to put chapstick on after using it! It has a lovely vanilla flavor to it. All in all this product is great. 😉
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is such a great product that everyone should have in their collection. I love that it is in a lipstick type application rather than a pot you dip your fingers into. This is great to revive your lips after a long lasting matte lipstick!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other
I really like this Products it really exfoliate the lips. Just don't go too hard be gentle it smells like brown sugar accidentally tasted it sweet. I had to wait three weeks before elf brought it back in stock definitely buy it again love it
Audrey U.
Audrey U.
Austin, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish I could rate this 10 stars! It is affordable, easy to use, and works as well or better than pricier competitors. I use this before I apply any opaque lip color to help it glide on smoothly and keep my lips from looking like papier mache! Absolutely worth its price, and more.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Review for: Rose
This lip exfoliator is awesome. I buy it at Target and it's usually like $3 at the most. It does a great job at getting the dead skin off of my lips and makes them feel nice and silky. I just rub the sugary scrub off my lips when I'm done. Love it!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Review for: Coconut
This was just okay. It's nice to get all over your lips but it's really solid. I don't like that my dead skin from my lips remains on it and it's a hassle to wipe away. I would just pay the extra money and get the Milani lip scrub over this
Orarean H.
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
I was surprised pleasantly at how well this product worked. I have very dry and chapped lips and this product made my lips super smooth. I did wish it would moisturize a little more, but I loved how well it exfoliated. The only downfall is the line you have the product, the more the formula dries up and becomes a bit crumble-y. But regardless, I was still able to use it and see results.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac
These exfoliate are awesome. They hemp keep my lips looking smooth & clean. I've used it for a while now & I love how my lips feel after. I purchased them at Wal-Mart. They keep my lips from getting too chapped. I would buy them again. Evrn just to keep my lips smooth & kissable.
Viky P.
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I bought this product not to long ago. I'm still trying to find the liking to it. It can be a bit harsh on the lips depending how sensitive your lips are. It does have a pleasant smell mine smells like coconut!
Sean W.
Sean W.
Smells (and low key tastes) great and does an impeccable job of smoothing out your lips instantly. It melts like butter though! A little definitely goes a long way, as well. I use this before applying anything in my lips and even as a replacement for Chapstick throughout the day.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?