5 colors available

Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other
I have used many different types of lip exfoliater's and this is one of the best.  Unlike the ones in the tubs,  you don't feel like you are waisting a big amount time after time as they get dried out. I like the lipstick shape you get it a little damp and there ya go so.
Skully G.
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
For a lip exfoliator from the drugstore it is in my top 3. The brown sugar lip exfoliator is far better then there other two lip exfoliator service. But I still like all three.
Nadine R.
Nadine R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other
Saw oufa recommend this on her Snapchat and I got it right away. Smells almost like chocolate and does make my lips smooth after you apply and rub it in with your finger a bit. Definitely would recommend it to others and need more for backup.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Englewood , CO
Who needs fancy lip scrubs when you can pay like $3 for this!! My lips are always chapped and so I never wear matte lipsticks for that reason. After a couple swipes of this, my lips are smooth and feel minty fresh and ready for any matte look!
Kirstin L.
Kirstin L.
Review for: Other
The e.l.f Lip exfoliator was a good buy for me somewhat. you apply like a lipstick but its supposedly supposed to get rid of dead skin. It met my expectations somewhat. I had patches of skin under my lipstick after use. But I would reccomend to others if they need an exfoliator.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I heard that many people really like this product, so I had to try it myself, since I've been looking for one and I'm so glad that I did! This is awesome!! It really does get all the chap/dead skin off your lips. I would definitely recommend this.
Jess J.
Jess J.
LOVE this and other elf lip exfoliators. Prior to using this product I hadn't ever used a lip exfoliator before. I love the packaging, very simple and BLACK. I find all my elf products at Walmart. I would of course recommend to others, who are possibly looking for an alternative to pricier items on the market. This is a solid COMPETITOR.
brianna l.
brianna l.
I repurchased this a few times and I really like it but every time it would break on me. If that could be fixed I would give it 5 stars. It smells good and exfoliates really well. I like that it's a stick instead of a jar because it's more sanitary.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other
I really like this Products it really exfoliate the lips. Just don't go too hard be gentle it smells like brown sugar accidentally tasted it sweet. I had to wait three weeks before elf brought it back in stock definitely buy it again love it
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other
If you wear any lip products exfoliating is a must. This isn't my first time using this product. Being said, it's a very good product and worth purchasing. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't already use some form of exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?