BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Diana S.
I literally use this stuff all the time. It's convenient because you don't have to dip your finger into anything! It's like you're applying lipstick. I usually just wipe it off with a damp towel to help get the rest of the dead skin off. Works so well.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
This lip product was okay. I suffered from dry lips from constantly wearing matte liquid lipsticks. Because I wore those so much my lips would dry out so I needed something to exfoliate them. I decided to give this a try. This isn't an awful product but I wouldn't repurchase this again. I don't know, I just didn't like it.
Kacie M.
Overbrook, OK
This was a very good and unique product! It didn't have the normal taste of a brown sugar scrub and tastes chemically. I had bought it online and it took no time coming in so that was a plus! All in all it was a great product for what you paid for it!
Sheila T.
This is one of those things you buy because you don't feel like making it at home. I'm sure DIY lip scrubs are more effective, however, having something as quick as this on the go whenever you don't have time to make a new batch or buy more ingredients... this is something efficient to have around
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
This product is great and very handy. It's very easy to use. What I like the most about it is you can take it every where you go. I paid only $3 for this so it was very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone. I love this product.
Jade B.
Louisville
Review for: Mint Maniac
When I say I love this product, I mean I love it. It is very comparable to a lush lip scrub, but in the form of lipstick. It taste amazing and also feels great. I love applying it like a normal lips stick and then rubbing my lips together and licking it off. After I'll add some chap stick or just go as it is! I love it so much and need to repurchase.
Keli L.
I've been in need of a lip exfoliator for some time now and decided to give this a try. I use it twice a week and have really seen a difference. It gets rid of the dry skin that I've been getting lately due to the winter weather and leave my lips nice and smooth. I follow up with a lip balm. For $3.00, it's definitely a steal.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
It works to gently exfoliate the lips! Gets rid of dry and chapped lips also!

Inexpensive! It's only $3!

I love the Mint Maniac kind!

It gives my lips that smooth and soft feeling!

They feel nourished, rejuvenated, and hydrated!

Easy to use and I could feel results right away!
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I picked this up when it was first released a few years ago, at first I loved it. It did it's job of exfoliating my lips, but after a use or two I noticed that it had lost it's little but of exfoliation. I'm not sure why, but every single one I would buy did this, so I eventually stopped wasting my money on it.
bk b.
Monroe
Review for: Rose
While the product leaves your lips smooth, the application is confusing at first. This was my first exfoliator and, considering it's shaped like a lipstick, that's how I tried to apply it. The product is very rough and it more like a block of lip exfoliating pebbles than an efficient lip exfoliator.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?