BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from influencer and I knew I was going to love it! It glides on smooth at first use than gets more course sugary gritty with later uses, which I love. It smells and taste like mint floss. I've had no issues with it breaking off thank goodness! I definitely will be buy this soon. Its handy to have for a quick exfoliation and easy to travel with and mess free!
Rin Y.
Castro Valley, CA
I received this complimentary in my Voxbox for testing purposes. This product is very clean as compare to typical lip scrubs. Those ones tend to be a mess, whereas this one is as simple as putting lipstick on! It has a very refreshing taste and feel. It smells great too. The bottom of the container pops off and is a lip balm. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this product, because I have extremely dry lips and the exfoliation is perfect for pre application. I normally use a homemade exfoliator with brown sugar or coffee grinds and coconut oil, but I received the same result from this product and for the price it is easier than creating your own. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review, but I will be purchasing again. I received mint which I suggest as using the original and finding it smelling better.
Arian B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really didn't know what to expect with this product but I'm really happy with it. It's basically a sugar scrub in a lipstick tube/shape. The sugar helps rub off dead skin and then melts along with the other moisturisers in the product to help soften them. I like to let it sit in my lips for a few minutes before applying my lipstick. It also tastes and smells like brown sugar! Great price too! And like all of E.L.F.'s stuff it's cruelty free!
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have always, and will always love the Elf lip exfoliator! It comes in a simple and easy to use lipstick applicator, that you apply as you would any lipstick product. It has tiny exfoliating particles, similar to grains of sugar, all surrounded by a moisturizing lip balm formula, so you get the best of both worlds. I wipe mine off and follow up with an additional balm. I received the mint version for free for testing purposes, but have previously purchased the brown sugar version with my own money!
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
This lip exfoliator is such a good product. It really does take off the dead skin and keep your lips soft. You can buy it at Walmart or local drug store. I used it for the first time and it took out everything including left over lipstick I didn't know I had. I totally recommended this and would definitely will buy it again.
Tina G.
This is the best! I love how u don't need to get you fingers dirty and get product inside you nails. I can't go a day without use this. Plus it's only $3 at my local target !!!
Stephanie R.
Canby, OR
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
All I can say is holy cow guys! The lip exfoliator ūüė≠ūüė≠ūüė≠ it's to die for! It works so much better then and sugar scrub that I've ever used. It's effective and weirdly enough it tastes pretty good too! 10/10 highly recommended!
CJ J.
I am very impressed with this lip exfoliator. I hadn't even heard of a lip exfoliator before I received this VoxBox. It left my lips feeling smooth and lovely. It is a greenish-blue color and comes in a cute lipstick- like tube. This way, you don't have to worry about finger contamination or anything of the sort. The key to this working effectively is making sure to moisturize your lips after application, too. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Viviana A.
Really made my lips soft and no chapped I really recommend this! There are different "flavored" ones. My favorite is the cherry one. I apply this everyday so I keep my lips soft
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?