5 colors available

How to use:

Denise S.
Denise S.
Lexington
I love, love, love this product.  It does wonders for my lips when they are dried out during the winter months.  I worried a bit about it tasting like cheap cherry, but I was pleasantly surprised.  The taste was wonderfully.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other
If you wear any lip products exfoliating is a must. This isn't my first time using this product. Being said, it's a very good product and worth purchasing. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't already use some form of exfoliation.
Audrey U.
Audrey U.
Austin, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish I could rate this 10 stars! It is affordable, easy to use, and works as well or better than pricier competitors. I use this before I apply any opaque lip color to help it glide on smoothly and keep my lips from looking like papier mache! Absolutely worth its price, and more.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is a great product at a great price. I've used the Rose "flavor" and it smells great and really works well. Definitely worth it for the 2-3 dollars you spend. I found mine at the e.l.f. store but I know they sell them in Target as well.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Coconut
This works fantastic for prepping the lips. I use it regularly and before applying lipstick. It's gritty and tastes amazing definitely a great scrub and very affordable will definitely be buying more and looking forward to trying new flavors.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
I love this exfoliator!!! For $3 dollars, it's basically a steal. It lasts a long time, and it gets the job done. My lips feel so soft afterwards! You just have to remember to put chapstick on after using it! It has a lovely vanilla flavor to it. All in all this product is great. 😉
Erin W.
Erin W.
Review for: Rose
This lip exfoliator is awesome. I buy it at Target and it's usually like $3 at the most. It does a great job at getting the dead skin off of my lips and makes them feel nice and silky. I just rub the sugary scrub off my lips when I'm done. Love it!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Review for: Other
I had a bad reaction to this stuff and made blisters all over my lips. However, my sister tried it and loved it! Definitely a good lip exfoliater. Makes lips smooth and restores natural color after one use. Just be careful when first trying.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other
I really like this Products it really exfoliate the lips. Just don't go too hard be gentle it smells like brown sugar accidentally tasted it sweet. I had to wait three weeks before elf brought it back in stock definitely buy it again love it
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is such a great product that everyone should have in their collection. I love that it is in a lipstick type application rather than a pot you dip your fingers into. This is great to revive your lips after a long lasting matte lipstick!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?