BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
maegan l.
Review for: Other
I do not like this product at all! The first few times I used it, it was amazing with this very thick lip balm over the exfoliation beads. After that, the lip balm disappeared and I was left with this little Brillo pad to rub on my lips. This needs to be used with another lip balm.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Other
This tastes like brown sugar and really does a great job of removing the dead skin. It is gentle yet does a great job. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend  this if wear alot of lipsticks or matte ones to keep your lips healthy and plump.
hannah b.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before but i've wanted to because i've heard that it's good to exfoliate your lips 1-3 times a week. This one works very well and is minty and refreshing and i love it!
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
So I picked this up at Walmart for about 3 dollars I believe, yes the price is good but something you really get what you pay for and I do not feel this product helped put my lips at all it is just not enough to make a different ! I would not repurchase e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Hemali P.
Atlanta
This is product is amazing!!!!! I have used up one and have two as a back up. I use it twice a week, especially before applying liquid lipstick. It makes my lips look great afterwards. it smells great, it has sweet taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol, but not edible.
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Really neat product. It made my lips smooth, and tastes minty, but not sure how often it is okay to use. I received this product for free from influenster to try and review but all opinions are my own.
Kaylea T.
Saint Louis, MI
I absolutely love this product and the price! It takes off all the dead skin and plumps as well, I love the scent and packaging. Always make sure to put on some type of lip moisturizer after to keep them feeling soft!
Reagan M.
Tualatin , OR
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that ELF came out with "flavors" to their Lip exfoliators. The original one was nice, it wasn't my absolute favorite and it crumbled everywhere. The new mint flavor is amazing. The minty feeling is cooling and the exfoliating plumps the lips. It's a great product for $3-4!
Emma H.
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect, but I like the way that this tastes/feels. I don't know how much exfoliating it really did, but overall a nice product!
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
This isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I prefer a sugar lip scrub but it comes in handy when I don't have any on hand. I received these products free for testing from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips #contest
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?