5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
B ❥.
B ❥.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this! Such a great lip exfoliator with grest flavors! The mint one and the regular one are my favorites. The scrun your lips really good. I love to use it to get the foundation off my lips before applying a lip product. Would buy again!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Rose
A good, cheap, and fun exfoliator for your lips. It leaves my lips soft. It also smells good. I like to use this after my nightly skincare routine, and before applying lip balm. I love how it's packaged like a lipstick. It makes it much easier than those little jars you scoop the product out with your finger. I would recommend this product.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Review for: Other
I love how you can see the dead skin coming off your lips as you use the lipstick. The lipstick handle makes it so easy and fast to use. I love how it smells and how soft and revived it leaves your lips. I would definitely buy this again, especially for this cheap price and the great job it does.
Monyque S.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliater and I love that elf has such a great variety! I live in Boston so we have more winter than anything and my lips often get chapped and chapped again and again. It's brutal, so this exfoliater helps a lot and it's yummy!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Review for: Coconut
The lip exfoliater was very nice and it had very pleasant smell. The packing was very simple and nice and application of the product was easy just like putting on a lipstick and it's very affordable and I would definitely buy this product again.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Ladies and guys can benefit from this product, dead skin on your lips can cause breakage and bleeding so if you use this product you can rejuvenate the skin on your lips and enjoy a nice aromatic smell as you feel the beads in lip do it's magic!
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
I am a big ELF fan I've tried almost everything this lip scrub is to die for I got the clear and I just wet my lips and scrub it in a circular motion works like a charm I also really like their eyelashes and they're super cheap it's only a dollar
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn
I really love the original lip exfoliator. It make my lips smooth and took off the dead skin. However, I've been using the cherry lip exfoliator recently and it hardly feels like there's anything exfoliating at all. It feels more like a lip balm.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Menifee
Love this, especially for the price. It reminds me of the lush brown sugar lip scrub, but easier in lipstick form. It's super quick and easy, and even tastes good and moisturizing. I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for a cheaper option.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This is good but I'm disappointed as it is in a form of a lipstick because I want to scrub my lip with it and it broke and I was sad I think that they should put it in a lil pot it would be much easier to use and much tidy as well but it works
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?