5 colors available

How to use:

Aki O.
Aki O.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips are always dry. So I need to exfoliate them often. But it is annoying ...as lazy woman like me. It is very convenient and easy to use. I use it at the beginning of makeup. packaging is nice. Nothing to complain. Definitely I will buy again!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love this product and use it all the time.  It's perfect for those days when you have dry chapped lips but want to wear a vibrant color.  Use this to clean up the lips and make them a little plumper!  For the price this is great.
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
I am a big ELF fan I've tried almost everything this lip scrub is to die for I got the clear and I just wet my lips and scrub it in a circular motion works like a charm I also really like their eyelashes and they're super cheap it's only a dollar
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
A must have especially with this matte lipstick trend!! Can't have no crusties on those lips!! Feels gritty but moisturizing at the same time. Also tastes good lol don't ask.... Packaging it in a lipstick form is just sooo practical and genius.
Amena N.
Amena N.
Review for: Rose
This lip exfoliator works great and although it is most certainly not my favorite it is a great buy especially for the price. A few dollars for smooth and soft lips? Most certainly worth it! Great value for the price that you pay and I probably will rebuy when I run out of lip exfoliators.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Rose
A good, cheap, and fun exfoliator for your lips. It leaves my lips soft. It also smells good. I like to use this after my nightly skincare routine, and before applying lip balm. I love how it's packaged like a lipstick. It makes it much easier than those little jars you scoop the product out with your finger. I would recommend this product.
B ❥.
B ❥.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this! Such a great lip exfoliator with grest flavors! The mint one and the regular one are my favorites. The scrun your lips really good. I love to use it to get the foundation off my lips before applying a lip product. Would buy again!!
Monyque S.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliater and I love that elf has such a great variety! I live in Boston so we have more winter than anything and my lips often get chapped and chapped again and again. It's brutal, so this exfoliater helps a lot and it's yummy!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Ladies and guys can benefit from this product, dead skin on your lips can cause breakage and bleeding so if you use this product you can rejuvenate the skin on your lips and enjoy a nice aromatic smell as you feel the beads in lip do it's magic!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Miami , FL
This is good but I'm disappointed as it is in a form of a lipstick because I want to scrub my lip with it and it broke and I was sad I think that they should put it in a lil pot it would be much easier to use and much tidy as well but it works
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?