BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
I will say it I am a lush fan when it comes to lip exfoliation. I love the lush lip scrubs, so when I saw this in the elf voxbox I wasn't sure I would like it. I used the old version a few years ago an was so turned off by how harsh it was on my lips. So when I went to give this a try I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't harsh on my lips an did a good job. That it wasn't a hard sugar stick an that it felt smooth while I used it. But I will stick with my lush because I love it so much.
Arti G.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My only one complaint is that it could have more mint, it's called "mint maniac", that would have been perfect to top it off ! The sugar in it is so exfoliating. The sugar melts away and your left with a very moisturizing shea butter coating on your lips. It's perfect for the winter time & this matte lips trend!
Cristy L.
I been dying to try this exfoliator for years and somehow I forgot! But now that I tried the mint scent, I was very pleased! The scent it's not strong so that is nice! The packaging It is very practical, and works great, it removed my dry dead skin and left my lips hydrating! I use it at night and apply after a coloress balm!
I did find it great for the price and for traveling as much as I do, ideal!
Brianna B.
Sherman, TX
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I loved it so much one of my absolute favorites it made my lips soft without over exfoliating and didn't feel gross on my lips felt almost like I wasn't wearing anything which was nice
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from influencer and I knew I was going to love it! It glides on smooth at first use than gets more course sugary gritty with later uses, which I love. It smells and taste like mint floss. I've had no issues with it breaking off thank goodness! I definitely will be buy this soon. Its handy to have for a quick exfoliation and easy to travel with and mess free!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have this lip exfoliater in Mint Maniac- I received it for free from Influenster in the elf vox box (woohoo!) I am still trying this out, but so far I really like it. It makes my lips feel super soft and smell really good! It is so easy and simple to use (it comes with clear instructions) and it has not at all bothered my sensitve skin. I would probably not buy it again. but you never know! I think it will take me a while to use this up, though, so I am going to enjoy it while I have it!
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
this is the best packaging of a lip scrub ever if you feel that pot lip scrubs are too much mess. its not pricey at all and definitely worth it. they have different flavors/scents of them which is cool.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I really like the cherry lip exfoliator. I think that it does a good job with the exfoliation, however, I have had it hurt my lips, which are really chapped. After the initial moisturizing part of the balm is used, it is basically just rough exfoliating pieces. I would recommend you put on a different lip moisturizer and then use the exfoliator on top of it to keep your lips protected.
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
It's an okay product. I honestly feel like it's too harsh on my lips. I only like it because it's in a stick form. I'm just going to stick with my Lush lip scrubs.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love loVE LOVE this! I was hesitant to buy this because I usually make my own sugar lip scrub, but after reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to try it out.

PROS:
-Only $3
-Extremely convenient packaging, the lipstick shape makes for a mess-free lip exfoliation (unlike my home made scrubs, that can get pretty messy). The packaging also makes it easy for traveling
-Exfoliates way better than any lip scrub I have ever tried, or any lip scrub I have ever made. My lips are left VERY soft
-The grit in this scrub is not too rough or gritty, and the creaminess helps moisturize my lips

CONS:
-If you accidentally taste it, it doesn't taste very good, lol
-Not as natural as my home made lip scrubs
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?