BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
bemidji
Review for: Other
Very affordable lip exfoliation stick only issue I ran into was a big meltdown of the stick itself when I accidentally got it a little too wet. You also may want to store it someplace that doesn't get too humid but otherwise it's a great product it helps make your lipstick/lipgloss application flawless. Definitely a product worth having around !
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This is a really good lip exfoliator. I have this in the original clear version. E.L.F has some of the best products for cheap. I love this product and this brand. I have considered getting the other lip exfoliators. It works very well. I'd recommend anyone to get this product.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Review for: Other
My friend suggested this lip scrub and I love the scent. I bought the original lip scrub, the brown colored one, and the scent is quite lovely. It has a dessert scent and it makes my lips feel moisturized and supple. I would definitely recommend it!
Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
I bought this from Walmart for the first time and I love this product so much. Prep lips to make lipstick look nice and smooth I. It’s east to use. Goes on like it’s a lipstick. You can also use alone for chapped lip. Leaves lips soft and kissable.
Breonna M.
Breonna M.
Review for: Other
I've gone through 3 of these. I love it sooo much! I use it everytime after I shower. They taste so good and really get all the dead skin off your lips! Some scrubs hurt my lips after I use them but this one does not. It also really plumps your lips and it lasts a while!
nashville
Review for: Coconut
I really love this product. It’s a perfect scrub for lips. Very easy to use and very easy to carry. It leaves your lips very hydrated and very soft. For the price it’s an awesome product. Will definitely recommend this product. Makes life very easy.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
My FAVORITE! This exfoliator does its job so well, it boggles my mind that I once spent $25 on a lip exfoliator when this exists and costs $4 at my local CVS. The mint flavor is my favorite because it doesn't taste or smell plasticy at all like I find a lot of other cheaper lip products do.
nashville
Review for: Coconut
Leah S.
Leah S.
Cayce
Review for: Other
The concept of these are great, but the one I bought ended up being way too rough and dry. When I first got it, it was a pretty decent product but the more I used it the rougher and dryer it got. I don't recommend unless you want to bleed to death
Jennah L.
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I loved this lipstick looking lip scrub. It actually tastes good and works great! The price is super reasonable and you just need a few swipes. The only con is that if it gets squished like mine did, then it is quite hard to fix and figure out.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?