BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Gabrielle C.
Gibbstown , NJ
I absolutely love this product! I received it in a voxbox as a sample from influenester. I looked up the pricing and it is definitely reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product; it does a great job exfoliating, and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. I have other lip exfoliators from lush, and I definitely prefer my e.l.f. Exfoliator over them. I think it being in lipstick form helps exfoliate better, rather than applying the product with your finger. Definitely one of my favorite products.
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
I have never used a lip exfoliate before this kind and I don't think I'll ever try another! Literally the absolute best results you could ever get. I recommend it!!
Erica F.
This exfoliator is AMAZING!!! I have used it in the past and loved it but for some reason I stopped using it. After receiving it in this box, I am so upset with myself because I put it down for so long. It honestly makes your lips so soft and smooth and it makes your lipstick go on so beautifully! I put this on while I am doing my makeup. I take it off within 10 minutes and put some chapstick on and then put my lip color for the day and my lips are so hydrated!!! I cannot recommend this product enough!
addy m.
Mays Landing, NJ
I'm completely obsessed with this product, I use it in the morning before putting on makeup and at night before I go to bed. The mint flavor tastes and smells awesome. This product leave my lips feeling baby smooth. It gets the job done without feeling like you're rubbing sand paper on your lips. Of course the price is also another perk since it's elf and very very cheap! So happy to receive this in my Vox Box!
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Definitely not a traditional exfoliator in my opinion. When I first used it, i used it without wetting my
Lips(did not read instructions) and it worked really well like a normal exfoliator does. When I tried it wet it applied more like a lip balm, not really taking of DEAD skin in my opinion. I still use it either before or after using another lip exfoliator(by lush) and it keeps my lips feeling soft, and moisturized. I do like the product but it isn't the gritty exfoliator that I personally prefer using.
Monica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Oh my...I can't even. This stuff is incredible and SO cheap!! I use this every other night on my lips and haven't had one chapped lips problem this winter (of course I follow up with a Chapstick). This formula is great. It is rough enough to get all the dead skin off, but not so harsh that it breaks down my lips! Highly recommend! :) The reason for only 4 stars is because this is the first lip exfoliator I have ever tried so I have to leave some room for competition but the bar is raised awfully high!
Cynthia S.
Agawam, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
The Exfoliator for your lips is so easy to use and your lips are so soft after! It comes in different flavors which is nice. Give it a try. Your lipstick will look and wear better
Kaila G.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This has been the lip Exfoliator I reach for every single day. I prefer this over my lush lip scrub and tub scrubs because I can use this on the go without having to apply with my fingers. This is incredible moisturizing and has sugar to help exfoliate the dead skin off your lips. This also tastes amazing! Like a butter, sugar flavor so you can lick it off your lips after running them together. The packaging is like a metal black. I have purchased this over 3 times now and will continue to purchase!
Peyton S.
I have this product in sweet cherry and I LOVE it. It's not too rough but leaves my lips smooth and does it's job well. Bonus? My lips taste like cherry after every use and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator as my sample Vox box and WOW! To be perfectly honest, I always saw a friend brush her lips with a toothbrush so I just did the same. So when I saw this little beauty hanging out in my box I felt completely ignorant that there's already a magical product for this! This product is so easy to apply and I can literally stand in front of the mirror and just apply it all day. I like that minty freshness lingers on my lips for a while after and not to mention how soft and healthy my lips feel after.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?