5 colors available

How to use:

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego , CA
I love that this product doesn't leave any residue after removal. As a light exfoliator, it's great. However if you are experiencing VERY dry lips, it doesn't seem to scrub away as much as I would like it to.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This is a really good lip exfoliator. I have this in the original clear version. E.L.F has some of the best products for cheap. I love this product and this brand. I have considered getting the other lip exfoliators. It works very well. I'd recommend anyone to get this product.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Review for: Other
My friend suggested this lip scrub and I love the scent. I bought the original lip scrub, the brown colored one, and the scent is quite lovely. It has a dessert scent and it makes my lips feel moisturized and supple. I would definitely recommend it!
Jennah L.
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I loved this lipstick looking lip scrub. It actually tastes good and works great! The price is super reasonable and you just need a few swipes. The only con is that if it gets squished like mine did, then it is quite hard to fix and figure out.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Cayce
Review for: Other
The concept of these are great, but the one I bought ended up being way too rough and dry. When I first got it, it was a pretty decent product but the more I used it the rougher and dryer it got. I don't recommend unless you want to bleed to death
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Hauppauge, NY
Such a good product ! Keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated and gets rid of any dry skin I have! .. it tastes a little weird so just make sure you wipe it off when you're done! It's such a cheap alternative to lush lip exfoliators !!!!!!!!!!!
Aki O.
Aki O.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips are always dry. So I need to exfoliate them often. But it is annoying ...as lazy woman like me. It is very convenient and easy to use. I use it at the beginning of makeup. packaging is nice. Nothing to complain. Definitely I will buy again!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love this product and use it all the time.  It's perfect for those days when you have dry chapped lips but want to wear a vibrant color.  Use this to clean up the lips and make them a little plumper!  For the price this is great.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Ladies and guys can benefit from this product, dead skin on your lips can cause breakage and bleeding so if you use this product you can rejuvenate the skin on your lips and enjoy a nice aromatic smell as you feel the beads in lip do it's magic!
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
A must have especially with this matte lipstick trend!! Can't have no crusties on those lips!! Feels gritty but moisturizing at the same time. Also tastes good lol don't ask.... Packaging it in a lipstick form is just sooo practical and genius.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?