5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
I use this almost daily to keep my lips soft and smooth! When you wear liquid lipstick, it can be drying and this is like a mini spa for your lips! I love the sweet cherry flavor and you can't go wrong for $3!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have this in clear (the brown sugar color) and it's great to prep my lips before lipstick! I recommend it to anyone who wears liquid lipstick, especially drying formulas, or if you just need get rid of uneven flakiness. Such a good value and comes in sleek, yet sturdy, packaging.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
This is my favorite lip scrub! It goes on like lipstick so there's no mess. It has a sugary taste with a vaseline undertow. It really hydrates lips and makes them even- perfect for using before applying long wear lipstick. Also, you can't beat the price!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have it in this vanilla scent and the mint. They are great and make my lips so smooth. I use this before applying my lipstick or lipgloss and it makes my lips feel really nice PLUS its affordable. Would def repurchase and recommend!!
Izobel B.
Izobel B.
Pasco
Review for: Coconut
I only use this when my lips get super dry because it can be too harsh on lips that aren't in need of an exfoliation. I buy mine at target; it's great. It goes on like a lipstick. You lick it off. It's mess free and quick so I feel like I can use it every time I need to even if I'm short on time
Anna W.
Anna W.
I used the clear exfoliator stick. It works nice, the taste isn't to great if it gets in your mouth, but definitely gets the job done. I find using it right before a lipstick works best, I like applying a chapstick afterwards to keep my lips hydrated.
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
This is a MUST HAVE for people that like to wear matte lip shades! E.L.F really out did themselves on this! The exfoliatior leaves your lips feeling INSANELY smooth! I honestly didn't think it would work THIS well! I was wrong! 10/10 would recommend!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon , NV
I really love the lip exfoliator. I only have tried the clear/brown sugar one and it's a must at least once a week. It's a great product and the price you pay for it..it's incredible! I highly recommend this to anyone who gets dead skin on their lips.
Bee K.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is fun. It gets my lips ready for liquid lipstick--which I wear most days--and also, um, tastes awesome because the "scrub" is sugar. It meets expectations for a scrub without being overly harsh. I would recommend--it's a great value.
Petronella J.
Petronella J.
Cincinnati, OH
I honestly love this stuff! I got it in the holiday lip pack and it's AMAZING it gets all the extra dead skin off and leaves clean fresh looking lips. It also hydrates your lips as well at the same time!! Totally recommend especially for the price!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?