BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Coconut, Other
Hands down the best exfoliator I've purchased and for a great price. My lips feel smooth and buttery and look great after using this product. E.L.F products are fantastic good quality with an even better price. If you are purchasing on a budget I highly recommend checking out their products.
Jenae W.
I absolutely love this product! I bought mine in the pink color. It smells amazing and the lipstick design of the exfoliant makes it extremely easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone. I'll be buying it again!
heather r.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's the best lip scrub I've used it's easy to use  mess free hydrating and you can throw it in your pocket and use it where ever you go. For 3 dollars its a steal!   Removes dead skin and does all it says it should I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry lips or just wants a good lip scrub
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
The product isn't bad but I just have extremely chapped lips in the winter time and it doesn't take off more than a little of the dead skin on my lips. You also have to be gentle with the product because it either wants to slip out of the packaging or break off on the edge  if you press too hard on one side.
Sloane S.
This has changed the texture of my lips! It's a must have if you're the type of person that moisturizes your lips all the time yet still have texture/flakes because of dead skin. It's only $2 or $3 and is really effective.
Denise C.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is great but after a while mine dried up. I'm not sure if it's because I used it too much or what but when it used to work it worked wonders and made my lips really soft. I would definitely try out they're different flavor ones because it is very cost efficient and easy to apply.
Ariana W.
Bigfork , MT
Love love this stuff! I am so impressed with E.L.F cosmetics and there products! Amazing products and great quality and soooo inexpensive too! I have a pretty good collection of elf products and I love adding too it everytime I go to Walmart
Caitlin W.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's inexpensive and the packaging is perfect for travel. I'd like to make my own lip exfoliator but honestly don't have packaging that works well to store it in. I have the pink one and it smells so good! I struggle with chapped lips, but love lipstick, so this is perfect for me.
Abbey S.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Great lip exfoliator! Tastes yummy and leaves my lips soft and smooth. The only downside is the product packaging. This scrub would be better suited in a pot instead of in a lipstick tube. I've had to use a decent amount of pressure to apply the product to my lips, and when doing so the stick broke in half :(
Melany J.
Watts, OK
I love this it makes my lips feel less chapped and it plumped my lips also an I love that effect! I received it from influenster! I love this product highly recommend you to try it you won't have to waste a lot of money
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?