5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Brianna R.
Brianna R.
If there's one thing that I love from e.l.f., it's their lip exfoliator. I was recently sent one of their products for review in the flavor Mint Maniac and I am absolutely in love with the product. I can't get enough of it! The flavor is amazing, the scent is phenomenal, and the exfoliator really works! It also has an amazing plumping effect that I can't get from anywhere else.
Kristie  B.
Kristie B.
I was so excited to have gotten this in the E.L.F vox box! I've heard a lot about it but never got to try it. I love it! I got the mint one which is what I would have purchased. So easy to use compared to a regular lip exfoliater in a pot or tube such cab be messy. This was so easy to apply and wasn't too harsh. Also it left a really nice moisturized feel to my lips afterwards.
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Eh, Ive heard great things about this product and I wanted to love it, but unfortunately I don't. I tried this product because it was sent to me in a voxbox and I was so excited because I have terribly chapped lips usually and have to exfoliate daily. all it did for me was break off like a sugar cube and not really exfoliate at all. I guess for the price point it's okay though.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
I love this stuff. I usually just make my own lip scrub and keep it in a little jar, but I think I will be converting this this! I love how it is in a lipstick tube so its easy to apply and doesn't get all over your hands. It is very gentle but works very well. It smells and tastes great! I love the minty smell. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new lip scrub.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
The Mint Lip Exfoliator is my sh*t right now!!! 🙊😍😍
Usually my lips are SUPER dry + chapped around fall/winter; but this little sucker has my lips looking and feeling the best they have ever been! 😍 I especially LOVE using this before applying liquid lipsticks; makes the removal so much easier and not as messy 😅 I'm almost done with it and DEFINITELY gonna keep using this!! 🙌🙌
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this. I just got this on my elf. cosmetics VoxBox. I used it with very little expectation, because I usually exfoliate my lips with honey and sugar and love that. But this is something else! It exfoliates and moisturizes, and it seems to also plump the lips! Amazing. I'll definitely repurchase when it's over and will probably buy them as gifts for Xmas for other people.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Okay! So normally I love love love these exfoliators, but this mint one was not my favorite. I liked that the taste was much more subtle than the cherry one, but the sugar wasn't very course so it didn't seem to do as much exfoliating as I would have liked it to. I'll keep trying to see if it improves though! If not, I'll just have to go back to the cherry one I used to use.
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Pinckney , MI
By far one of my all time favorite products , this product has great packaging. I love the fact that it's a stick not a jar... makes it so much easier to apply. Also the mint was really nice, not sure if they make other flavors or not but I would love to try them if they do . Great gift for a friend that loves lip products , smooth lips are a must before applying lip stick !
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is pretty cool. As someone with chapped lips all year round (I pick at them a lot) I really like this product. I tend to use it at nighttime and it does help rejuvenate my lips back to normal. Although, if my lips are pretty picked at/chapped it can be a little painful to even rub the exfoliator over the lips. Overall, I love the product! Great feeling and smell
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I actually absolutely love this lip exfoliator ! It has an amazing scent of brown sugar and it does such an amazing job 😍 I usually keep it handy because my lips tend to chap easily and it is such a great product 👄 Its sold for such an affordable price, I purchased mine at Target! Be weary though, it's usually out of stock 🙈 that's when you know it's a great product tho ☝️
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?