BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Trisha H.
Crawfordsville
Bought this due to the kids and myself having chapped lips. The flavor and smell are nice. It seems to have some bug clumps in it that hurt your lips. But overall we all like it and it makes our lips feel nice after using.
Valentina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the brown sugar lip exfoliator:

I bought this product recently, when I read an article on best 10 products to buy under $15, and I have to stay I am VERY pleased with my purchase. This exfoliator came in a lipstick packaging, which is perfect if you don't want to use your fingers to apply! Moreover, the ingredients are amazing. The first ingredient is sucrose (sugar in plain terms), which makes sense since it is a lip scrub. But, in addition it has grape seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter, and these ingredients are amongst the first. For three dollars, it is a steal! However, if you are concerned with where products are made in, then sadly you will be disappointed to know that it is made in China. Normally, I have my reservations with products with those made in China, especially those that are involving your face and body, but after checking the ingredients I can say its okay! There is no parabens, but there is aspartame, and penoxyethanol preservatve, if that is a concern for you. There is also a milder preservative known as Caprylyl Gylcol but this was, in my opinion, is not an issue. Also, there on of the last ingredients. Really recommend if your look for a sleek, affordable, and mostly safe lip exfoliator to buy!
Althea G.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Coconut
This product is a bit messy. It works okay as a lip exfoliater, but it leaves a lot of sugar on your lips so I don't find it good for when I'm on the go. Also, the coconut does not smell or taste like coconut
jessica b.
I use the exfoliater twice a week. It does not have a funky taste and pulls the damaged skin off softly making your lips nice and smooth. Keeping your lips smooth and hydrated helps so much.
Hailey S.
Review for: Coconut
This product works for about an hour. It seems to take the skin off but not for long. The value isn’t too bad but worth the price. It did not meet my expectations. I may buy it again but may not. It’s worth trying though.
Kori S.
Danville, AL
This stuff rocks! I use it often to give my lips extra exfoliation. The lipstick like tube is perfect for application and you can get it anywhere elf products are sold. Price is great too!
Gwendlyn. S.
I've literally gone through like 4 of these bc I love them so much! Especially in the winter before putting on lipstick! Helps with that awful cracked lips that winter can leave you with.
Shannalee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is amazing. Does exactly what it's supposed to with removing dead skin and getting lips ready for a nice coat of lipstick. Good quality for the price and not a bad taste either
Hanna B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this. It's so easy to apply and it smells and tastes wonderful. My lips are dry no matter how much water I drink. I received this for Christmas and would gift it to someone else.
Anna S.
Ocilla
Review for: Other
This is a life hack right here. This is for when you want something moisturizers and exfoliating. It's a lazy day beauty routine. It requires no effort because it is easy to apply and I recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?